How??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zw_yKH4Nhm8
au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/36089209/trumps-new-idea-a-solar-wall-on-mexican-border/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=1zTWK1jsQrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes a kike

Trump may say dumb things from time to time, but he's not fucking dumb.

time traveler confirmed

He's got good senses and business instincts but still an ignorant dumb. I would still vote for him if was American
>inb4 Jew
I could hide my flag and didn't you can appreciate that, right?

This right here. His off-the-cuff, unfiltered style of speaking gives people the impression he's a dumbass. But dumbasses don't become multi-billionaires.

t. time traveler

Oh fuck
that's it
he's a time traveler
that's how he became a billionaire, he knew what's gonna happen in the markets

Jew

He's a real estate genius and mogul who used his fame and money to build a cult of personality around his public image. No one can deny him that.

But he is not Presidential material. His position only weakens the nation, which is probably what his handlers want.

>(insert market) crashes

I predict it will recover

>recovers

LOOK UPON YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR

He's been in that business all his life. One would think he'd seen enough market trends to predict them.

Trump is the weird and rare mix of a dumb but good business man

trump is the exact opposite of Intellectual Yet Idiot

real estate is the easiest business though with 0 risk

>FRED
>Don's dad's name is Fred
>time traveler confirmed

He sure didnt get, and stay, rich by being stupid.

Trump is the second coming of Christ the savior.

Especially if you have money to invest right away....like millions

Whether you hide your flag or not, you are still the enemy. But, yes we do respect your modicum of honesty.

Actually, I can.

HAHAHAH, then why are you not a billionaire yet you bankrupt fuck

How does one become a tree hugging hippy?

Maybe because I didnt inheir enough money to buy a bunch of properties, you fucking retard

>Hurr hurr real estate is the easiest business

You are retarded if you believe this. There are a thousand ways to go bankrupt in the real estate business. It takes a shit ton of work not to get screwed over, buy the right kind of property, sell at the right time, maintenance costs, etc. You have obviously never owned any property in your life.

You could hide your flag but we'd still know you're some Canadian/JEW/poo shitposter

Fuck you kike

That whole character was built around trump

REMINDER ALL THE LOW INCOME PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY.

Bruh this was 5 years to the day on the dot. That's still impressive. No shit anyone can make a vague impression but this was purely precise precision.

ah but is he really ignorant and dumb, remember that deception is vital in war, and if fast seem slow, if smart play the fool.

our boy he's wicked smaaaht

He is so famous that him encouraging peoples to buy incrased the demand so much the price incrased

because he became a billionaire by knowing real estate

It's easy when you have the starting money Trump had.If someone deserves credit for his billions it's his father.

>born to real estate daddy
>went to Wharton
>career took off in real estate
>knows how house pricing work

Gee I really fucking wonder

Imagine having that much power over a market.

cause he's got analysts
and he offers help to those who support him idk

Beside him, maybe elon musk could do that

Genius 72D chess master.

>you can appreciate that

Ruses upon ruses upon ruses

>believing this

idiots

The nose knows

youtube.com/watch?v=zw_yKH4Nhm8
Because the dude is a literal genius and has an almost predatory instinct on investing and returns.
Everyone shits on him because he may talk like a retard, but who's the multi billionaire and who's the college dropout living in their mom's basement?
That isn't retarded.

Pay Cartel

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/36089209/trumps-new-idea-a-solar-wall-on-mexican-border/#page1

>inherit
He only got his inheritance way after he was a multi millionaire.

>what is a small loan of a billion dollars

A million not billion and you can get that easly from a bank

If this is your argument, then why aren't all millionaires real-estate moguls? Why do so may buisness fail, and yet it's so easy to just buy real estate? Why do so many people who squire inheritances never become successful? I just can't comprehend people's thinking on this. Cognitive dissonance comes to mind...

Simple. His (((financial advisers))) told him that property prices were about to start going up. When lots of financial advisors tell people property prices will start going back up it becomes a self fullfilling prophecy.

John Titor

meanwhile, hippie trash like you turn small loans of hundreds of thousands of dollars and turn it into liberal arts/gender studies/ethinic studies/feminist studies degrees or get on welfare and sell drugs because you are the scum of the earth

So one tweet by a random ass celebrity in 2012 caused the housing market to fully recover? Bahaha

I can't deny that he's good at the real estate business, but that's pretty much the only thing he's good at.

Also, it's fairly easy to get a loan with a business degree on behalf of your business.

Takes a real retard to look at a graph that shows the real estate market crashing then immediately follow it with "there is zero risk"

He's really good at getting fags like you in a tussy

before Sup Forums harbor nobody even paid attention to the meme flags, even the jidf one. nu/pol/ redditors have been so conditioned to respond reflexively to country flair that the best thing would be to remove flags entirely

When you post the same photo in multiple threads it's really annoying

>Multi-billionare Business man in the real-estate market
>random

He doesn't make me upset, the whole thing just makes me laugh. He makes Dubya look like a good president.

ahahah

>being this fooled by randomness

>Sup Forums harbor
Will we ever recover?

I'm on my phone faggot. I have 2 reaction faces, and one of them is my dog. Sorry I don't have a 64 gigajew external floppy disk hard drive full of anime girls on me at all times.

Guys look at the one tweet of thousands that any real estate agent in any shit town could have sent at the time omg Trump is a genius he's literally nostradamus

>Morleys

>real estate
>0 risk

how did you even type that with a straight face

Elon who? I'd bet that a lot of people haven't even heard his name.

He's the epitome of ignorant with good intuition.

Find one that is in the last dip before the upsurge. (Not any other small little dip, I mean June 2012) Until then. Trump predicted it perfectly. Also why you larping with that flag?

>pic 100% related

>real estate mogul understands housing markets
Wow.

Jew

Nigger faggot, go get a loan of a million dollars from your bank and turn it into at least 10 million with your "0 risk real estate".

Oh, right. You probably wouldn't know how to even begin paying it back without going bankrupt

My uncle literally did that in NYC, although he was wealthy in the first place. If you're in a big city and have the capital you literally just have to buy the property and wait for it to go up. It's not rocket science.

Many leftist know his name and would follow his advice
You just need less than 1% of peoples to change a market radically

The problem is in getting the capital in the first place to get into the market. Obviously no one is just gonna hand out a million dollars to someone that isn't wealthy in the first place.

hillary lost deal with it

nobody cares, pham

>succeeds in real estate
>succeeds in television
>succeeds in politics and continues to succeed despite overwhelming concentrated, directed effort to destroy him socially, politically, and legally by the entire deep state-backed establishment and the full united weight of the mainstream media and the three largest internet social media networks
>"trump an ignorant dumb"

Ignorant when it comes to policy making, yeah. He clearly has now idea about how to compromise and get legislation passed.

But he is great at publicity and cultivating a public persona, which is what you need for TV and running for office.

He's playing a 6,000,000d chess

>He clearly has now idea about how to compromise and get legislation passed.
Why do people act willfully retarded on Sup Forums?

>he is not Presidential material

I guess you would prefer a homosexual feminist drama teacher who tanks your economy instead of rallying it to record highs. Fucking leftists make me puke.

He does though. He hasn't passed or even gotten close to passing any major piece of legislation. Just look at the AHCA. He knows nothing about it. 99% of what he's done are executive orders, which can just be undone when he's out.

The housing martket is only at the same levels as it was before the crash if you look at the nonadjusted value. If you look at the valuation adjusted for inflation it isn't as high as it was in 2007.

Wish I could find my meme of Hillary talking about how she just wanted to curl up into a ball and never leave the house again after losing, and how the person who almost became the most powerful leader in the world was such an emotional child, literally curling up into a ball and crying because she lost the election.

>man who got rich in real estate business somehow managed to say something intelligent about housing prices

Wow, we're all so surprised!

What a good goy, right guys?

Thats a sikh....

Kek this.

Ahhhhhhhnuld is hardly a Republican.

Wait is this real?

Thanks for standing with SA, Portugal and Rhodesia in the old days kikeo. I'm gonna add a Juice Solider to this meme.

GOD EMPEROR

I mean, he was a better choice than Clinton or Johnson. I commend you for your bravery.

What are your thoughts about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1zTWK1jsQrE