Reminder that 100 babies were born because of the Rotherham sex scandal

Reminder that 100 babies were born because of the Rotherham sex scandal.

100 human lives were created from this travesty. 100 half Arab, half little white girls are now walking the streets as if nothing even happened.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-sex-scandal-resulted-4137542

100 British citizens with formerly underage mothers and Islamic fathers. Just look at this little white girl and her Arab half breed child. The West is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3098468/Blood-chilling-scandal-thousands-babies-stolen-State-TV-agony-aunt-Denise-Robertson-s-spent-years-investigating-says-s-monstrous-injustice-age.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/why-many-mothers-with-post-natal-depression-now-fear-social-services/
anonhq.com/the-uk-social-services-disgusting-and-corrupt-abductions-why-is-the-amount-of-children-being-taken-into-care-hugely-rising/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

control your women instead of blaming others

you have my attention

it may help if you recommend a course of action

Its good. Helps repopulating Europe.

>British taxpayers import kebabs to rape their underage daughters and now they have to pay welfare to support these rapebabbies
Brits are literally cucks

The only two courses of action are as follows:

Bend your daughter over and let Ahmed make her teen pregnant or burn it all to the ground. You're too pussy to burn anything to the ground though, probably too busy playing Overwatch and jerking off.

can you be more specific? what exactly is your plan in rotterham? will you be grooming these 100 in the ways mudshit? will they submit to olga? is the ummah established? will i see you in jannah? taqqiya me on pederasty? is sex with your sister fun? wat might we do to make your hijra to europa more enjoyable? are you rested?

Is abortion illegal in europe?

>Its good. Helps repopulating Europe.

Just legalize rape already.

many of them babies taken away from the mothers too

are you blind or dumb? they were children who were raped by Muslims for about a decade. Rotherham police did nothing because they thought it would be racist.

these babies were forced to have babies young because of sub human Arab scum being unable to control themselves.

a lot of Brits are raised Christian and don't like sacrificing babies to Moloch even if they are rape babies.

True, Anglicans are like most Christians, they see pregnancies from rape to be God's plan for them and consider it a gift. It's part of the wider phenomenon of Christian submissiveness.

seriously? i wish more people made a fuss about UK social services. it's communist Russia level bad.

>tell your doctor you're depressed
>doctor reports you to SS
>SS deems you unfit
>takes away your kids

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3098468/Blood-chilling-scandal-thousands-babies-stolen-State-TV-agony-aunt-Denise-Robertson-s-spent-years-investigating-says-s-monstrous-injustice-age.html

spectator.co.uk/2016/02/why-many-mothers-with-post-natal-depression-now-fear-social-services/

anonhq.com/the-uk-social-services-disgusting-and-corrupt-abductions-why-is-the-amount-of-children-being-taken-into-care-hugely-rising/

they do it for money. there have been whispers and outright accusations of kids being abducted for sexual abuse for years.

why would the police turn a blind eye to a pedophile sex ring for a decade? because they were involved.

I've got a better idea, lets just fucking exterminate the cunts instead of blaming the indigenous population.

does anyone have a meme of smokey the bear in a fiery scene holding a molotof with the caption "were burning this mothercuker down" "remember, only you can embrace the madness"

user, little girls are pure.

wtf

how was there not a national outrage about this

literally an act of war

their dads are supposed go to hell if the babies aren't raised muslim, oh dear cry me a river

RACE WAR NOW

>these babies were forced to have babies
really makes me think

Can't make zis shit up !

people are scum

Molotov buildings known to house your government. Burn down parliament.

Buy a slingshot band that can launch beer bottles filled with petrol and styrofoam and practice lobbing them long distances from rooftops.

With some practice, you can easily launch 2-3 bottles and move before anyone notices where the shots came from. If you want to be a particular breed of evil, get good enough to land your launches next to each other and save the ignition source for the final launch and you can potentially launch 10 or more before anyone notices what happened.

There is no peaceful solution to this anymore.
You've passed the point of no return when your government started jailing people for criticizing their policies.

Your government is tyrannical. There is only one solution to that.

WARNING: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

t. Sadiq

>people
Lmao

Quintessentially eternal anglo

>lash out and cause a race war instead of simply keeping an eye your innocent daughters who dindu nuffin

Statistically, Rotterham is the safest village in the country.

>literal rape babies...
Why the FUCK do we even allow abortions if they aren't going to get them for shit like this??!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously why did they keep them? when abortion is cheap and easy, keeping a rape baby = you enjoyed it, no? mass murder of unborn babies preferrable in this situation

When will the white man learn that all other cultures are here to take advantage of our naivety?

Why didn't these rale victims teenager abort?

I guess pressure by "social workers" and "authorities" aka support of forced breeding of the new "europeans" white girl Islamic scum mongrels

Either way I'm looking!in forward for the Armageddon

Be happy thee, for all is foretold in the Revelation.

The world will literally BURN to the ground

Glory to God, be damned his fallen children

Post-natal abortion.
You're welcome.

Hot

Why don't most pedos just convert to being muslim? Then they move to the UK and be immune to child rape because it would be seen as racist and intolerant to throw them in jail.

>mass murder of unborn babies preferrable in this situation
>telling people to pray

They'd have to be brown to get away with that

The girl in question kept the baby because the shitskin in question convinced her he loved her despite torturing her and raping other girls in front of her.

Kids are stupid.