Teenage boys wear skirts to school to protest against 'no shorts' policy

>Teenage boys wear skirts to school to protest against 'no shorts' policy
>Dozens of pupils at Isca academy in Exeter stage uniform protest after school insists they wear trousers despite heatwave

theguardian.com/education/2017/jun/22/teenage-boys-wear-skirts-to-school-protest-no-shorts-uniform-policy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tg4jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/tg4jM

top kek

Thank ye

it wouldn't be as sad if they were a little older, had hair on their legs and were clearly doing it for the bants

all West of Czech.Republic is cucked

and north of Poland

>Britain
>Hot
Lel. It's been over 110/43.3 every day for the past week here. They're complaining over 75/23, literal pants weather.

ALPHAS, whole lot of them. You're beyond cucked if you don't understand the manliness behind this act. The bitch in charge of the school should quit out of shame.

this lol they dont give a fuck and show the hypocrisy.

Maybe Hitler was right. Europeans can't be men without the government.

>I'm too retarded to use catalog
Fuck you, asshole

based. only cucks wear pants. skirts are based because they leave space for big balls.

they wouldnt be used to it, and I bet those trousers they have to wear are a tight heavy weave. Not good for hot weather

>23
literally nigger tier weather, you cant expect us white folks to be able to tolerate weather like that, its just like seeing black people in the north, literally wearing fucking jackets when its 23 degrees outside while everyone else is peeling off skin to lose more body heat

I'm white, mang.

Traps are gay.

>scotland does this unironically

Us actual white folks need to prepare for the heat.

whoops wrong pic

It's been 27-8 degrees here. Even hotter in the south.

Do you guys not have A/C in your schools?

Great, now tell us how it's alpha to pee while sitting down because it shows you don't give a fuck about outdated gender norms!

I think I culd fuck a guy. Thoughts?

itd be more alpha if they all wore shorts instead

No, it's expensive and most of the year it's not hot enough to warrant it.

Just a bit of bantz protesting a silly rule. The lads are alright.

Okay then I sympathize. Not all buildings had A/C at my high school (New England area), so sometimes they would shut down classes.

~awooooo

ontop of this, select few buildings have A/C at all, even less out of cities

The school I went to would have literally beat the shit out of anyone who would wear that shit. What happened to schools?

SISSY BRIT BOYS!

>23°
Jesus Christ you pussies that's like October/November weather in texas

Somehow managed to look gayer than a bunch of underaged Brit boys in skirts.

Was about to post the exact thing but I couldn't find the picture

>"what is humidity?"

I'd have fucking tortured them when I was at skoo
Have they got mummy's knickers on as well?
They are damn lucky they don't seem to have Muslims amoungst them or there'd be tears before bedtime happening.

Don't see a problem desu

They all look so kawaii :3

We live in a civilised countty, not a lawless hellhole

>boys wearing skirts
Somewhere, someone is getting their rocks off on a new load of trap degeneracy.

This is misplaced anger. There's nothing going on here with "trans" acceptance, they just wanted to give the middle finger to the school.

My k-8 school had the same BS where you had to wear slacks until like May 1, and without AC some days were hot as hell. Meanwhile the girls could wear skirts year-round. This is just the boys giving the school some negative publicity, moving on.

Wtf is this shit. When I was that age me and my friends would have crucified you for taking part in this faggotry.

We were incredibly redpilled even at primary school age because we were hard into football and the racism/biggotry/banter that comes with it.

It's not faggotry, It's just saying to mr.Schlomo in the principal office "Fuck you, we want bermudas"

i wonder if this norwegian guy that always posts first and archives is actually guy in pic

Exeter is a 99.9% white civilised city though.

is your pol addled brain not capable of appreciating banter

>no leg hair
>boys

KEK

>hairy chest
>greek lady

>Being insecure about your sexuality
>REEEE I'M SO REDPILLED!!!

It is you stupid little bitch. I'm 6'3" pro sports player and i pee sitting down because my dick is so big and potent that it shoots my piss out unpredictably and I'm not enough of a filthy virgin wizard to leave piss all over my toilet that I own.