Whats the Truth About John Mccain?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9wOTWAGSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was born a woman then quietly transitioned before Vietnam. When he got captured his hormone therapy was abrutly haulted and he was given a lifetime post at the CIA until he assumed office

He's good at downing our own planes without the benefit of an enemy.

Four words: Works for the Jews.

does he work for Soros

how did he get so involved in Ukraine

he loses to blacks

He likes war.

Every time he secretly goes to Syria to meet with "moderate rebels", there is a chemical attack a few weeks later.

Sold his soul for a chance at the presidency, no refunds

So you're saying he has weapons of mass destruction?

Deep State puppet number uno

In the upper echelon of snakes and the only reason arizona is fucked

He is part of the deep state. He has a history of committing violence against others and having violence (torture) committed against him. In person he is indifferent and not nice. His shields are thick and extensive probably due to his previous experiences of prolonged torture. He is a severely damaged soul who probably thinks the vast majority of humanity are but cattle and sheep.

His A4 was the one that started the explosions and fire on the USS forestall that resulted in many deaths and millions of dollars of damage. And it was not his fault. What that does to a human is beyond my understanding.

That he is still functioning is testimony to the deep states' life longevity program to useful humans.

How old is John maccain?

he is a fucking coward who spilled his beans at the Hanoi hilltion right away. His biggest claim is that his arms where dislocated at the shoulder and can not raise his arms yet we got video tape shortly after his release raising his arms all the way up. He is a real Manchurian working for the deep state and china.

Physically and mentally an old man. Has a fair amount of baggage to make it reasonable that he'd be against Russia given his time as a POW. Can't reasonably be expected to set aside the biases formed by his life experiences to cooperate in modernity.

That having been said, probably still corrupt to some extent.

Works form the Jews like his father, seriously look at Admiral McCain USS Liberty.

sold his soul to the devil

He's in on it

Don't trust him

His skin is 10x more efficient than solar panels

Surprise nobody posted this yet.

could you imagine if McCain actual became president? That time-line wouldn't even exist anymore on any parallel plane because of the thermo-nuclear war

He's been caught on camera sniffing his own farts

A+ good goy, would do anything for his Jewish controllers.

Check out the Sedona Forum if you haven't already.

I check it regularly. Why?

He just wanted to peacefully fly around and bomb some women in children in Vietnam.
Instead, his plane was brought down by a Russian missile, and he spent 5 years getting assfucked by gooks in prison.
He holds a grudge against Russia ever since.

Never mind different Sedona

He is Kremlin's agent.

This!

Deep state as fuck.

His in was because his daddy was an admiral. His father was involved in the USS liberty.

He is shit.

rapes kids

>McCain Institute funders
>George Soros

post some vids of ol mccain taking a nice big whiff

corrupt globalist shill corrupt to the core since most were not even born.

Keeting five was just a small blip on his lifetime corruption a crime spree.

Greatest traitor in the history of the country.

Nobody else did it both militarily, politically, and economically.

The shit-stain of Arizona.

He stinks and I don't like him.

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

I've thought the same thing too. Even the banks preferred Obama.

JOHN MCCAIN IS A SENILE, BITTER OLD MAN WHO WANTS REVENGE FOR BEING TORTURED WHEN HE WAS YOUNG.

HE IS PROBABLY A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL AND/OR PEDOPHILE.

HE HATES AMERICAN SOLDIERS, SANDNIGGERS, AND GOOKS ALIKE AND WANTS THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER AT HIS BIDDING

HE IS IN THE TOP 5 WORST CURRENT US POLITICIANS AND TOP 50 MOST EVIL MEN OF ALL TIME

Just raise your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't...oh wait he Mccant

He's been dead for years.

pedophile that is involved in human trafficking.

bad hombre

He masterbates to life-size dolls of his daughter then hires hookers to piss on them before throwing them out a window while saying "who's your daddy" these true fact were told to me by this guy named Rick who is familiar with his thinking

>Whats the Truth About John Mccain
He's my ethnic kinsmen so it makes what he is hard for me. He crossed the line when he supported terrorists on behalf of the Obama admin. There is no coming back from that.

When people say they hate Americans they think of him. Disgusting person.

This guy sums him up, right to his face:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9wOTWAGSo

>Whats the Truth About John Mccain?
old faggot who's made a career out of punching to the right

Some people think hes gay and Lindsey Graham is his partner.

Brainwashed in Vietnam POW camp, rapes children, launders money through charity like Clinton, fake conservative. Generally just a piece of shit.

Come on, Arizona. Quit inflicting this piece of shit upon us. What did we ever do to you?

isis instructor

He's one of the last remnants of the old republican party. He represents your stereotypical boomer.

>always wants to go to war, but doesn't want to do a good job so he always argues to arm "moderate rebels" which blows up in our face every time
>doesn't give a shit about curbing entitlements or cutting any government programs
>doesn't give a shit about illegal immigration and the effect it has on the country
>sees himself as a rebel within his own party, but is really just a centrist with no identifiable conservative values

I'd say get rid of him, but I'd rather have McCain than whatever is to the Left of him.

What did Mccain mean by this?

>He was born a woman
Lindsay Graham is another senator who's a candidate for a transvestigation. Dianne Feinstein, also.

McCain is a traitor. He supports sending millions of men all around the world to declare war on fucking everybody, Russia, Iran, Syria, previously Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc. All the while his state is becoming a Mexican colony with no protest from McCuck. Fuck him, once he dies Arizona should celebrate(but of course those boomers will mourn the death of their co-"patriot")

bunp