WW3 happening

I had a dream last night fellow anons. The Best Koreans launched 2 nukes. 1 hits Atlanta, the other New York, the 3rd was heading to Los Angles before entire power grids vanished.

I was lucky I was moving to Montana at the time. But before I knew it there were boots on the ground. Chinese and Canadian boots trying to divide the country. Canadian War blimps flying over head.
We heard on the Radio more nukes flew but smaller magnitudes to efficiently wipe out primary targets.
This is the 3rd dream of Atomic happenings in a row. Another dream I was an Iraqi Soldier executing infidels.
We can't let this happen.

>Hits the east coast

Stopped reading

abort

Submarines.

If you even think for one second North Korea has the ability to launch a nuke that far you are definitely living in a dream world.
turn your TV off, its lying to you.

Lad, you are probably overworked. Have a good sleep on Saturday Sunday and all be fine.

I was wondering why Atlanta? But Kim has other plans. Rodman survives the whole thing and converts to Judaism.
Also I met that some famous black basket ball player who dated a Kardashian, at a Strip Club last night. There is happenings coming guys.

>The Best Koreans launched 2 nukes
>1 hits Atlanta
>the other New York,the 3rd was heading to Los Angles before entire power grids vanished
>implying they can even reach the eastern US with their limited technology
>implying that it would even hit its target
>implying that wouldn't just land somewhere in the ocean

I don't believe they have the ability to, but with some help anything is possible. You guys wanted this, right?

Multiple nukes were Launched in this dream, all around the world. Some were prevented from hitting, others not..

So your dreams are fucking happenings? Wow. That's some impressive shit.

alright alrght yer probably right. if magicalnumerals appear then op is onto something and we'll have to raze kek

No user, here me out. Why else would I dream all this unless it was actually happening this time?

Others will agree, its in the air.

The North Korean threat is so overhyped it's not even funny.

Sure, there's a risk that they could develop a working ICBM, but still...they would be horrendously outmatched in a real war and they know that full well.

Meanwhile, we've been inching closer and closer to a US-RU confrontation in Syria for nearly two years and only now have the normies really taken notice.

I can agree with that. Last summer it seemed all I could dream about was terrorism and war

In the week leading up to the US airstrike on Syria in April, I had a dream about the US and Russia waging nuclear war against one another after an incident in Syria

They are fucking crazy dreams.

One of the dreams I had last year was reading a breaking news report about a ISIS car bomb killing 200 in Atlanta

Another dream involved ISIS setting off a gas bomb at a grocery store I was in

Yet another - probably the craziest - involved ISIS suddenly announcing they had smuggled nuclear weapons into the United States. I went on Sup Forums and there was a high speed car chase thread with live feeds of hundreds of cop cars and helicopters desperately chasing down a car carrying a nuclear bomb in Des Moines. They eventually stopped the car but the driver set the bomb off before they could stop him

>Atlanta and NY
>not California
Damn. Don't get me wrong, Atlanta and NY need to be vaporized, but California should go first.

Op drinks moar tap water and the dreams will stop.

> promise

that shit is crazy.. good dream. In one dream I snuck into a terrorist home with multiple floors only armed with a large wrench. I started bashing skulls but they exploded something. It all felt so real.

Explain this.
I thought drinking tap water was bad and that it was better to drink bottled?

At best capability North Korea can nuclear missile could hit 50 miles in from the West Coast. The North Koreans are more likely to nuke Japan, South Korea, Hawaii, or Alaska.

If North Korea targets the US West Coast or even Hawaii/Alaska, then the US is able to shoot down North Korea's full arsenal of about 12 nukes. They are more likely to nuke South Korea or Japan which have less time or chance to shoot down a nuke.

Prepare your anus Burger

A war blimp is a bit ridiculous leaf

>implying the ayylmaos wouldn't shoot the nukes down

THANK GOD
I live north west of atlanta, hope the wind either blows it away or I get a direct hit.

Sadly itll probably be small

Atlanta is the worst city in America. Just suburban sprawl for miles and miles. No wonder you southerners get heart attacks so often you literally can't imagine life without 2 SUV's per person.