We need a JFK attempt

I dont know canadians ar cucked and who is willing to live in jail for the rest of his life so leafs could elect Trudeau 2.0 ?

So you attempt our white PM, just so they can put in Iqra Khalid.

Genius

Honestly Im starting to really hate canada. Its becoming the spiritual sister to sweeden.
Canada, though submission, has become a threat to the United States.

No op that will not happen.

Canadians deserve everything the get from this man.

> Deep state best state

This guy is 100% a cock-sucker bi-sexual cunt. Just saw a video of him and I couldn't tell exactly how many dicks he ate, but my guess is: plenty.

Only rural and suburban retards don't like Justin Trudeau.

City people all know he has improved Canada in every aspect imaginable, so you're just going to have to deal with reality you cucks.

>Martyring Trudeau
>Cementing Canada's path to hell by doing so

ishygddt

So you're saying people who don't like Trudeau are the cucks?

Sounds like something a true cuck that supports Cuckdeau would say.

Can't believe I voted for him because of muh weed. So ashamed now

>he has improved Canada in every aspect imaginable

Really faggot why are my hydro bills 2x what they were a year ago, why am I now paying a carbon tax? Why did Trudeau give half a billion ($500M) to developing countries for "reproductive initiatives" or some bullshit.

fuck off

I never heard him speak until recently, but I was not suprised to learn he speaks with a lisp and has a feminine tone.
Wtf is wrong with you leafs?

Be ashamed

You fucking mongoloid.

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh sweetie how much are they paying youÉ

If reproductive initiatives stops third worlders from reproducing, it's a good idea. Usually they package it with child health bullshit that just makes 8/10 of their kids survive, instead of just 2.

The leader lf the conservative party, Mr scheer, is riding Israels dick.

Has that even happened yet? I haven't heard anything about it.

I agree with that, but not for $500 Mil.

(You)

In all honesty, they should just develop an airborne sterilizing agent and dust all middle eastern and african countries. 30 years later, bam, no more islam, no more isis, no more problems in the middle east, no more possibility of shitholes getting nukes, no more hungry mouths to feed, no more beheading videos, no more allahu akbars, no more unicef tv ads, no more starving children, no more ten cents a day. If a country can't police itself, its reproductive privileges are revoked.

Somebody step up to the fucking plate and put a bullet in his fucking head already.
I blame the millennials for voting him in because "MUH HOT PRIME MINISTER"

reported to FBI

Trudeau is nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be. In fact, he's pretty based and smug as fuck. BASED TRUDEAU

AHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
Shill.

Failed at being a decent Drama Teacher, now he's failing at being a good Prime Minister