Burgers will defend this

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/20/19-children-are-shot-every-day-in-the-united-states/?utm_term=.1b46178cf2cd

Other urls found in this thread:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2017/06/15/peds.2016-3486.full.pdf
youtu.be/0oP21zuQo8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

second amendment is worth a few blood sacrifices

It's all back teenagers shooting eachother.

Natural selection

blacks

Defended!

They're not kids, they're niggers.

>Burgers will defend this
Another one for the subject-filter. Make sure to start all your threads with the same subject so we can all filter you out.

To the extent that that's true, it's mostly niggers who generally buy guns on the black market anyway.

Out of 320 million people?

besides, how many kids a day die from being left in a hot car?, how many die in car crashes,,how many drown in a pool?,,,,the argument is shit, just like the shills

>Children

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Not the gun's fault, just another case of shitty parenting.

That's an argument for nigger control, not 'gun control.'

even Leddit is less of a faggot than OP

>pic related

>kids
>kids
>kids
>kids
FAKE
NEWS
ACTUALLY
USED
THIS
PIC

>Natural selection
Desu. Some stupid kids are losing the chance to breed, but IT'S NOT ENOUGH. Not an easy sales pitch though.

Teenage nigger gangstas are categorized as "children" for the purposes of anti-gun propaganda

Are they doing stupid shit? If so, then yes they deserve to be shot. If not, then why the fuck did they not follow proper firearms handling procedures?

how many kids a day drown in pools and need to get fished
how many kids a day get involved in car crashes

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I wonder the real age of these children.. Somthing tells me that the majority 16+ involved in gang shootings.

To be categorized as children they need to be humans first, which they aren't.

they frame it like the kids are random victims when its mostly underage gangster fighting each other over blocks of territory to sell grams of weed.

let them, its darwinism. if you value a street corner over your own life, your life wasn't ever worth very much to you in the beginning.

>Shoots like a skinny
>Gets head shot
I enjoyed this too much.

>Anarchists don't defend this

Why would you want laws prohibiting guns if you're an anarchist?

Mostly niggers so who really cares? Also mostly in liberal areas and we can definitely do with less resource draining libcucks.

>9 out of 10 children who get shot in the United States are between the ages of 12 and 17.
>8 out of 10 children shot in the United States are boys.
>How did these children all get hurt? In most cases — 7 out of 10 — someone else intentionally shot them.

really jogs ur noggin

>be american
>get shot

Some die from car accidents, we don't get rid of cars.

Some from their parents, we don't get rid of the parental concept.

Some from knives, accidents at parks, pools, in schools, from pets and in the household, but we don't get rid of these either.

Shit happens, you can't prevent everything by restricting freedom of human society.

A lot less than die from terrorism in Europe, and you don't see pol ejaculating with impotent rage every time that happens.

>A lot less than die from terrorism in Europe

Highest deaths due to terrorism in europe was 2015 with less than 200 deaths

Nearly 1300 children die and 5790 are treated for gunshot wounds each year in the US

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2017/06/15/peds.2016-3486.full.pdf

It's not even remotely close

Berhabz yurr wondurring wy he wood jhoot a gid, befor throhing hem oud ov a basgetbaw gourt XDDD

One Word: Niggers

>Kids
think you mean little gangbanging nignogs

Is this a "white hispanic" situation where 17 year old HS dropout gang members are considered "kids"?

What are others? Koreans, Chinese?

In the shitty WaPo article it even says the majority of cases are 12-17 (WHAT A BIG GAP for "KIDS")

So yes.

>paris
>gun free country
>198 dead

The kids in this statistic came from biast liberals who manipulate the numbers and add in everything in the sun including black on black gang crimes. They also include everyone under 18 as a kid. Then they take that number and add fake numbers on top of it just to make it bigger. Liberals lie through their teeth about it. They even say that 6 kids died at the attempted baseball assasination by a crazy liberal with a gun and most gun massacres are fron either muslim terrorism or liberals. Its because they want to raise false flag attacks in order to push a gun grabbing bill and disarm the us in accordance to the UN small arms treaty. That way when they start distributing rapists out of muslim countries into the USA we cant fight back against 10 sand niggers gang banging your 14 year old. They could also just walk across hillarys failed attempt at an open border and go all #paris on america.

The only reason we arent swarmed all over by ISIS like cuck countries is because we have a gun behind every blade of grass. The military could do a full scale deployment and FUCK THEM UP while still having vets, hunters, and enthusiasts with more range time than the active military protecting their neighborhood. And they would have a very strong awareness of their area. They would know every alley, window, ditch and fucking trash can to plan an ambush.

Go get cucked

Dont pull guns on cops lesson learned.

Communisim isnt evil and can work well so long as the dictator isnt corrupt.

The cop clearly missed a lot of shots though. He started shooting before aiming like a scrub

If 19 kids die every day how come the media uses the same three or four stories in all these think-pieces?

Just 19?

Literally 99% of them are black and hispanic gangbangers being killed by other black and hispanic gangbangers.

Do you retards ever get tired of posting this garbage?

>10 sand niggers gang banging your 14 year old.
knowing my ex she was doing this back then...

That's airsoft, not a real gun.

They use the same story 19 times a day. Kind of like how the newton children evacuating would circle around and evacuate several more times.

Most of that is inner city (black) issues go fix those.

Also pools kill twice as many kids and are not a god given right so go fuck with pool owners instead.

Liberals do have a habit of having a rape fetish as well as being cucks or sub as fuck. Just look at craigslist under mw4m

Where has it worked well before?

not enough muslim kids

>Bitches about guns
>gun in picture is marked as a toy

#1 fighting terrorism does not strip us of our rights #2 terrorism is coming from the outsider which we are importing. The anger is we are still importing them.

>communism
>dictator

For the 100th time this month that this same shill thread has been posted. Also I know that you have a child mind and I hope you die from gun violence.
Sage

Sure, why not.

How do these Washington Post fucks not get shot - most of them are in DC.

>defend this
natural selection

>Communisim isnt evil and can work well so long as the dictator isnt corrupt.

Any centrally managed economy is evil. In order to get people to do what the government wants you need to point a gun at them. As opposed to capitalism which is determined by human self interest allowing them to be free.

Jesus could be the dictator and if one fuck said no I dont want to do that jesus has to make him do it. Because if one guy does what he wants that is an example to others and your system breaks.

Centrally managed economies are always wrong. They are immoral in theory before they are ever put into practice. Which is why they kill so many people.

>take guns away from law abiding citizens
>gun laws/restrictions don't apply to those who plan to abuse them anyways
This is why I can't stand behind gun laws because it only hurts those who would respect them, countless blacks and illegals get their guns through ways that anything congress writes up and passes won't have any effect on them, the more restrictions the more profitable something becomes.

NO TO HIGHLY RESTRICTIVE GUN LAWS

1,326 too few t b h

>gangbanging teenage drugdealers kill each other
>haha look American gun laws are retarded stoopid Americans hahaha

it's the price of freedom. cars kill a shitload of people every year but we don't ban cars.

Because people who care about guns actually respect them. Also they know shooting these people would just be an example helping them. And any fuck can do their job there are a million waiting to replace them.

Let me answer your question with another question. Who were the leaders of it? Its like blaming the gun and not the shooter. When anikon slaughtered the kids no one blamed the lightsaber.

Also, you wanna see me drink this guy!!!?
youtu.be/0oP21zuQo8k

I totally blamed the retard who put a lightsaber in his hands despite the explicit warnings of Yoda.

You're a retard qui gon jinn

So let's try again right? I'm sure the it will work this time! It's only failed, like, every time we tried but I'm SURE the people in power won't be corrupt this time around!

>the anarchist flagfag supports government regulated gun control

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FAG

Taking a picture and writing debunked on it does nothing. If you want me to completely fucking destroy you with like 5 or more fully typed out list of reasons on how it was fake we can do this. Youre going to chimp the fuck out though and just scream "DEBUNK REEEE" though. I knew something was off within the first 5 minutes, epecially when obama said shortly before that he would conform to the UNs small arms treaty and said how hed get the americans to go along with it.

Lets go picture boy im ready.

with a cap gun? why use that pic?

do they want us to make nerf illegal?

>kids
most of those kids were 17 and involved in big-boy crime

sounds like white privilege to me.

19 kids shot each day in the USA,

11,000 kids born each day in the USA.

> every time we tried

You mean like when kennedy was shot?
Every democrat after him has been a corrupt piece of shit. PUTIN would be better.

FAKE NEWS
There's more than a month between 6/22/16 and 8/4/16.

>T-THE S-STATS AREN'T REAL IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS CONSPIRACY!1!!11

Everytime

Define gun violence you stupid sliding asshole. When you tell me how these statistics were dredged up, then you have my permission to be ridiculed.

19 kids are killed every day by illegal guns in places that have gun control laws in place.

SHOWS HOW WELL THEY WORK!

Its normally black kids killed too by other blacks, but lets not address that issue.

Its like London.
>Get rid of guns, it will stop murder.
>Get rid of knifes, it will stop murder.
>Why are people still murdering eachother!

Lay a loaded handgun on a table and ask it to kill somebody, it fucking cant by itself.

Kek

You do realize that Sup Forums , youtube, and my very eyes prove that they are fake right?

>th th the stats the the
Dont talk with your mouth full cuck lick all the cum off your wifes ass first then speak.

Ya im aware that the months are off. Trump taught me 4D Chess. What you did was focus on the date above and completely ignored the facts below.

If i spelled anything wrong in this response you'd attack that as well and try to use that to discredit valid information. Its how you antifa agents oparate. :)

Jamal didndunuffin

He was a good boii loving his mama and shieeet.

So if the government decides to 'ban' guns. How are they gonna keep illegal guns out of the country?

No serious question, they can't keep illegal people out (11m of them), imagine if you had 11m illegal guns in the US, without anyone else being armed.

The liberal spin bitches at the huggington left this out didn't they.....

Gun crime really IS a nigger problem.