pastebin.com/xadu2Zr2
pastebin.com/J4nwc5Yp
pastebin.com/H49qPTdx
pastebin.com/r407sbC0
pastebin.com/Q8wbhXpZ
pastebin.com/BfJrGE3x
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then I realized that Christ is the only way and I was being a faggoty retard, so I returned to the church.

Come back home, user. We're waiting

Never leaving Christianity. You should come back

When I was a teenager, but I came back when I grew up.

No thanks

That's what happens when you let emotions guide your decisions

I was like 7 and I kept asking God to keep my Lego car together when I rolled it over tile. Well he didn't. But since than I've grown up and accepted I'm a sinner and Jesus is my savior. You should too.

>Saviour is a Jew

At least your Lego car didn't judge you for having sex

I grew out of it at some point in the womb. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to not be borne clinically retarded. Haha when I was like 6 I already realized how fucking stupid and delusional Christians were.

I grew out of it around 14. That's when I realised everyone is worshipping a literal kike. Every time the tithe came around, all I could hear was a holy 'no refunds'.

*le tips le fedora le le le le le*

It is to save you 'from what you will do to yourself left alone'

Its staggering how bad atheist are at framing basic questions of the consciousness

I've been fading in and out of it for a few years now. I'm currently out of it because I'm not comfortable worshiping someone who isn't white.
>inb4 khazar maymay

you mean a question that philosophers have been answering for thousands of years?
wow so hard read a(nother) fucking book

I'm not going to sit there and tell you to be a Christian, that is always available for you at any time you want. I stepped out of Christianity and just recently got back into it after reading the bible and looking through the Torah. I am astounded just how well the literature is and some of the observations it makes on society is impeccable. After I admired it I found myself drawn to it and take inspiration from it.

I switched from my business program shortly after and started jumping into human sciences. Realized literally everyone of my courses finds a way to bring Christianity into the discussion and tear it down like a strawman argument. My favorite question to ask whenever it gets that way "What is the first book in the bible." Get ridiculed with the answer "The bible is a book", top fucking KEK!

Jews back then arent the same as the Jews right now. Jews right now are slavic or nordic inbreds that treat Judaism as if it were a cult. Paul even mentioned this in the book of revelations which was really spot on but then again, the end of the world could have happened years ago as there are no precise dates.

Currently doing research into schizophrenia as to why people have a consistency in their hallucinations. I hypothesize that it is a frequency interfering with the brains perception. If you have the time search "Schizophrenic Simulation" and "SpiritBox" by Huff. Not saying they are spirits but there is a strange phenomenon that happens with frequency and I believe the human mind works as an attenna of its own.

Wut is existentialism and absurdism

What is psychology

What is your point

You don't grow out of Christianity, you grow INTO it

All memes aside, Judaism is the best religion. Christianity is a Starbucks latte with all sorts of sugar and cream in it that makes you sick and fat, Judaism is based black coffee.

Christianity is for those who can't just worship God and need a face to worship. Jesus was not God, this is the highest form of idolatry.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6IYvP07LG4

However, both are better than being a filthy, unelightened atheist, so there's that.

preparing for my confirmation
all bitches were there for the presents and the party
asked my guide if he was ok with that behavior
> well, user, just go with it, why do you care?
that, and because there's no magic man in the sky

I've been since then appointed godfather three times, parents knowing I don't believe. They say I'm more moral than most

>I hypothesize that it is a frequency interfering with the brains perception
i do completely unrelated research regarding high pitched frequencies. you are hitting the nail on the head. there is something we dont quite get about sound yet

Some of the greatest and influential philosophers and literary works reframed consciousness for the benefit of christian thinking.

this

i grew out of it when i realised the only thing there is to do on this shitty planet is to make money and morals get in the way of that quite often.

I didnt really grow out of it. In my youth I'd go to church occasionally and kinda believed in Jesus but I had never read the Bible. So I pick up the bible and got like halfway through the old testament and I was like holy shit this is just a semi-historical semi-mythical genealogical record of the jews. The new testament is a bit easier to digest but not by much. Then after that I lost what little religion I had because I couldn't make myself LARP as a jew and believe in their mythology.

Exactly the opposite. Christianity is red pilled in the regard that those following Jesus Christ don't have to fear death, eternal damnation or whatever comes after getting off the ride. Even if they have lived a life of sin, as long as they aware they lived a life of sin, salvation is theirs.

DEUS VULT

have you acknowledged Tesla's philosophy on how the secrets of the universe could be revealed by studying into sound, frequency and vibration? If you grab a piece of paper; place it on a speaker with sand on it; play a tune it will form patterns. Really interesting stuff. In the Torah it is said that Elohim made a sound which designed structure; still can't believe how a bunch of dune coons were able to figure it out.

How do you "kinda" believe in Jesus. He was a real person

Never grew into it. I never sang songs, lifted my heads up into the sky, or told others about how much I absolutely loved God. Learning about evolution and other religions started my criticism. But realizing that free will is impossible put the nail in the coffin

When I was 14. Then I came back when I was 26.

> Growing out of the greatest religion the world has ever seen

>Never grew into it. I never sang songs, lifted my heads up into the sky, or told others about how much I absolutely loved God
That is Islam, Judaism and Protestanism. And of course like you, being a cuck for a bunch of """scientists""" who agree.

Romans 9:
10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

yeah o.k. kid

I can't talk you out of being retarded that is your own job

I meant in a spiritual way.

the sand moving on the paper is a great example of the energy we produce with sound that we are still unable to harness

When I realized that YHVH is a malevolent demiurge and the jews are his prison wardens.

How am I at fault if I've never been convinced? I'm in the .5% range of intelligence, at least in the U.S. I've always been an over thinker. If I go to hell, it will because God sent me

>using religion to explain matter
>see it fits and say thus religion is good
this is the wrong way around

Nobody here is Chritian as it was commonly known. Im sure you fags have enough time for Church repentance and virtue signalling in between shitposting and fapping on Sup Forums.

Autistic faggots here mostly think civilization is a video game.

Input: Christianity> Degeneracy decreases Pass Deus Vult National Edict> Kebab Removed by 70% Stability Increased by 1 point Liberal Party loses 20% support.

That's not how life works fags. Christianity is dead.

you seem to think that philosophy is about defining things like consciousness. I'm here to tell you that you're wrong

>If you grab a piece of paper; place it on a speaker with sand on it; play a tune it will form patterns.
I don't really see how this is interesting? What do you expect the sand to do? Stay still?

>If I go to hell, it will because God sent me

How is that when hell is the default setting when you die ?

> I'm in the .5% range of intelligence
>I've always been an over thinker.

>Romans 10:3
For not knowing about God's righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.
>Ezekiel 28:2
"Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Because your heart is lifted up And you have said, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods In the heart of the seas'; Yet you are a man and not God, Although you make your heart like the heart of God--
>Ezekiel 25:20
She remembered her lover with the penis like a donkey and a flood of semen like a horse.

Seems like you already decided you like to join the Jews Barbecue, could at this point become a muslim you heathen

You seem to think existentialism and absurdism arent parts of pholosophy that have done exactly that with great praise.

Dostoevsky and Kierkegaard mainly.. and then the later guys like camus and sartre botch it up with new modern ideas.

Nietzsche at least knew wtf he was talking about when he spoke of God. Atheist do themselves a disservice limiting their idea of God to a concrete reality and not understanding absurdism or its history.

Why would God create us so that we could be in eternal torture? How is this a loving God?

when I realized virtue ethics > christian ethics

when I realized christianity is a universalist cult, born out of a messianic cult of a fanatical jewish preacher

when i realized turn the other cheek, resist no evil, love your enemies and all that shit is retarded

can you honestly believe in any other Gods like Zeus, so much that you could seriously worship them? Can you instantly turn off your Christian faith? Can you turn feelings of love for an object into feelings of hatred without using reasoning?

You don't go to Hell if you live a righteous life. You either get a retry and stay on Earth (purgatory) or ascend to Heaven.

God loves us enough to grant us free will, to chose the right choices throughout life. If we were born and get straight heaven, what was the point of love thy neighbor?

lol! The Jews now are not the same as the Jews back then. We are talking about extremely primal tribes competing for survival rather than dominance. The Apostles of the new testament were not prophets, they were regular people testifying their experience of what happened to Christ. The Jews should have naturally adopted the New Testament but most of them didn't. When they escaped into Rome during the fall of Israel they had two choices in their faith; keep the Torah as the one and only true account of man and their relationship to god or accept the New Testament as the new and continuated version of the old one. When they accepted the latter, being a Jew did not matter anymore and they integrated into the Roman Empire; thus becoming Roman. Why? Because it no longer mattered anymore, they acknowledged that they are no different from the gentiles and that the "temple is now within them". The former never integrated, kept their identity and made a new book called the Talmud. The Talmud dedicates itself to subvert Jews from even considering speculation of the New Testament. And it does this poorly, I mean come on, "Jesus was a demonic sorcerer boiling in human poop in hell." It sounds like a Rabbi asked his 5 yearold kid what kind of punishment Jesus is facing and the kid came up with it on the spot...

I have never experimented with it myself, do different genres of music provide different shapes?

Sometime in my teens. All religion is for subhumans, but monotheism is fine. I think humans need some form of a god or divine ruler, otherwise we slip into edginess, but as far as virtue signaling Christ cuckery, that is a thing of the past and is only making a resurgence because it's currently the edgiest lifestyle. Don't be fooled by these so called "born again christians" on Sup Forums. Their main goal is only to upset the left and people they'll never know over the Internet, not better themselves or their families.

Read

Christianity is what caused my parents to adopt three foreign niggers a few years after I and my brother were born. Their slave morality caused them to betray their own people.

Luckily, the filthy little dindus behave exactly as you would expect, which redpilled us two white kids long ago and is now starting to redpill my father, though I don't think he will ever turn away from Cuckstianity.

I grew out from so many things, but never from Christianity.

The only thing that stayed the same since I can remember.

you wanna know how I know your a jew?

Perhaps I had made a mistake with the context I was trying to imply. I merely said I found inspiration from Christianity, never would use it to conclude anything. That would be foolish.

Bounce off the speaker and not form patterns at all...

>I have never experimented with it myself, do different genres of music provide different shapes?
yeah but most of the effect i study happens in the brain/ear level of the person

Does anyone else worry that some day, atheism will become militant? As in full blown atheist Jihads/4th crusades/Inquisition militant? Or am I just being paranoid?

Pic unrelated.

Never, my parents never taught my Christianity. My mom was anti-social and was kicked out of church when she was young so I never went. I went through a fedora phase in my teenage years and now in graduate school I've found the Lord

>unironically praising Fyodor "there are no morals without god" Dostoevsky and Soren "I'm just so fucking depressed I need god" Kierkegaard

You don't get Christianity dude. In the end nothing of this matters. Jesus died on the cross for past, present and future sins, as long as one is aware of that and ones sins, the grace of god will lead to salvation.

Praise Kek

>Bounce off the speaker and not form patterns at all...
Maybe if it was one long blast of the same noise instead of different frequencies. You're dumb

>cult convinces women that they deserve way more than they actually do and encourages them to try and steal money from resourceful productive men.

GEE DO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT RESULT IN VIOLENCE???

DUNNO LOL

I went to a Church on a Friday night years ago when I was a kid. My mom forced me to go and I didn't get to play runescape. Plus I was fucking starving and when I opened a bag of doritos, these Church fags came and told me no food was allowed and kicked me out.

Fuck Jesus desu

I do unironically love them, Dostoevsky especially. I guess thats where our paths will part.

top tier post

Knowing Christ is to live a righteous life. If you don't know a righteous life and you're decadent in your ways you shall never enter the kingdom on heaven, nor Earthly heaven

wanna know how I know you're nervous?

"Nice soul ya got there; be a shame if [my father's creation] Satan got hold of it.

God: judge
Jesus: defence lawyer
Satan and his minions: FBI agents running sting operation/warden for eternal Medieval torture prison

>Protestants
You know very well you praise Satan. God don't like cucks, he is buying up sins and handing out VIP passes to real Christians, as he knows when the Anti Christ arrives, he ca crash the market of Sins with no survivors and get a looot of souls.

When I was an edgy teenager. But after I grew up I started reading it again and now I'm fully saved.

That's liberalism.

you have to be pretty fucking stupid nowawadays to unironically claim to be a christian

i mean, youre literally taking the word of a bunch of retarded peasants as the gospel truth, pun intended. how dumb can you be??

Lel everything to you atheist fags is heaven and hell and fire and brimstone.

You all choose the religion you don't believe, makes ya think

Like 9 I started having doubts but became full blown atheist by 12.

Then came back at 23 once I realized most atheist arguments are memes and actually took the time to study theology and catholicism specifically

all Dostoevsky did was project that "if there is no religion, really anything goes" which is just completely false.
Ideology is a necessity for principle, not theism.

I left when I was 13-18 but came back when I was 19.

>7 Reasons to be an Atheist
pastebin.com/n9JMvCFS

>Recommended Videos
pastebin.com/cE61pqPV

>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/8d8JZHDa

>The Religious Landscape
pastebin.com/xadu2Zr2

>Secular Spirituality
pastebin.com/J4nwc5Yp

>How Did We Get Here?
pastebin.com/H49qPTdx

>Responses to Common Arguments
pastebin.com/r407sbC0
pastebin.com/Q8wbhXpZ
pastebin.com/BfJrGE3x

Can someone please explain to me how you fall out of religion then go back into it? That's like learning how a magic trick was done then going back to believing it was real magic. How do you go back to believing fairy tales? I'm genuinely fascinated.

We will not agree, I know that

Theres debate on weather there is an eternal soul. the translation of the hebrew word for soul never talks about a ghost inside of you. but rather your being. you will have everlasting life. but thats getting into it pretty deeply. Your soul/die can die though just like beasts of the earth without god.

The moment it becomes obvious, you heathens will testify, you will testify so hard the sin bubble grows so hard it can just crash. We will await you, but please try not to cut the line

>FBI satan minions
You must be a butthurt pedo

whether*
soul/being can die*

Christians hate Jews.
Jesus was a Jew. Not only that, he was the king of the Jews.
Wat?

>You're Dumb
I'm also a leaf.

submitting to social/sexual torture instead of killing their torturers like a man would

they justify it after the fact with "its just like analogies and stuff d000d'

It's usually completely emotional. It's more like getting angry at the magician then coming around to like him again. Most boomerangs don't learn how the tricks are done

Jesus was their messiah and they killed him. and now they are part of the synagogue of satan. Not all of them but many elites are actually satan worshippers. if you watch this video it shows you that they truly believe in satan and that should be a warning to decent people.

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

>Because emotions are more important than logic.

Hmmm...

When you're a kid you believe in it because people told you it's true. When you grow up you stop believing it because people told you that you only believe it because other people told you it's true. Then, when you fully mature, you read source material of arguments and study phylosophy and examine it candidly and form your own opinions and realize what you actually believe.

At that final point a lot of people realize that despite what bill nye and black science man memes on the leddit say the existence of God is not impossible or even close to as absurd as others like to paint it

Deep down, that's the root cause of religion

When I was 13, then I grew back in to it when puberty was over.

Exactly, that should be a red flag.

It is already getting militant, if you get posessed safeguard the secret and never tell people with little faith or fedora leftist tendencies.