Objectivist here

Ask me anything.

Not a meme thread, and I'm not joking.

Objectivism =/= Libertarianism/Conservatism/Cult etc.

Commies without a proper argument will be ignored.

last bump

why is non-white america not fighting structural racism in a more violent and/or organized way?

because racism doesn't exist you kraut nigger
it's all paid bullshit that evaporates after the election
you fucking nigger

>structural racism
not a thing.

And most of them just want more money from the government, if it means they have to do [x] everyday they'll do it. Theyhave no sense of a long-term plan, otherwise most of them wouldn't be poor and/or wouldn't be asking for money.

old meme thread
nothing to see here

no.

Also, thanks for the bump, I guess.

can someone shoop reviewbrah on that guys face please?

Wow, Sup Forums is just a shithole now. Thanks hiroshima for installing flags.

i see. there's an other thing i do not really understand. u guys (alt-rights) assume that non-white people are below us in terms of not being as rational and somewhat more animalistic, dont you? how come u think reason and ratio is the highest form of mankind yet love and vote trump, who is everything but reasonable and reigns with will, charisma and some sort of dictator-like manly power? you kind of see that sheer natural will is way stronger and better than cold reason, i assume. i really recommend reading some schelling and "die geburt der tragödie" from nietzsche who also thought that men isnt men in cold reason but in strong will.

Objectivists aren't a part of the epic "alt-right" and this isn't facebook and you're a newfag.

Who do you like better, Rand or Branden? Have you seen Adam Curtis' "All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace"?

It's a reaction to the pussification of America. It's refreshing to see a man acting in a masculine manner, especially after that literal cuck obongo. American politics is an exercise in reaction because the majority of the population is now too stupid or ignorant to think long-term and value delayed gratification so they don't pay attention to politics or really understand why freedom and free markets are a good thing.

>Rand or Branden
Rand

>Have you seen Adam Curtis' "All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace"?
No, but I read the wiki page for the first episdeo and it's misrepresenting Objectivism, just as usual.

Terry goodkind is pretty great too if you're into fantasy at all. Just recently discovered wizards first rule and have been using it as subversive reading to push my friends right.

>Objectivist here
Do "objectivists" accept the objective fact that race is real and the races aren't equal? And do "objectivists" accept the necessary implications of that fact, such as the right of a race that invented almost everything in the history of the world to have its own racially pure nations?

>I read the wiki page for the first episode

Classic American diligence to studying

Bump for de Lempicka.

1) yes, that's empirically shown
2) no, that's a ideological conclusion

I like Rand, but it seems to me her problem (especially pronounced in Atlas Shrugged) is the same as Marx': utopian thinking.

Marx idealized a utopia of the working class, Rand idealized a utopia where everything is monetized.

How do you square this off?

>2) no, that's a ideological conclusion
No, it's a purely logical conclusion. Immigration and multiculturalism are decimating our people and our nations. These are objective facts. Conclusion: Kick out the shit-stains.

i have never read atlas shrugged can i get a really short synopsis of the plot

im familiar with rand in general

>worshipping the fantasy writings of a kike

What do you think of the new healthcare bill?

Your original ideological point was "whites invented everything, THEREFORE they have a RIGHT to an ethnostate." So objectively, where does that right come from? Is it a moral right? Natural right? What is the unadulterated truth and how does that provide a right?

Your response was a more or less logical argument to a perceived wrong with an ideological solution. Thing to remember is that objectivism is more a lens through which you view the world than it is an ideology. Not saying you're wrong on any points, just trying to understand what the objective truth is.

There's no such thing as true objectiveness. Our experience of what we call "objective" is still only an experience, and experience is subjective.

Should probably add that as soon as you start taking about rights, you're in ideological territory. Objectivism is not an ideology and therefore does not determine rights. Best it does is provide the lens to know there is an objective truth. Ideologies take over from there.

>Objectivism =/= Libertarianism
What's the difference?

Halfway through Atlas Shrugged and I absolutely love it.

Objectevism is against social degeneracy.

What's the benefit of objectivism? Why adopt a purely objective view, and how does subjectivism fit into the scene? I ask because the objective and subjective cannot be separate unless people are literally without minds/individuality.

Why do Objectivists retreat from this truth?

I don't and I know Hoppe doesn't either. The thing is that the biggest defense you have against multiculturalism and immigration is Private Property rights. At least in an Ancap society. I don't know the parallels between Ancap and Objectivism.

its a looooong but great book.
really gets the synapses firing.

I like money. Do you like money too?

Yeah, I've only been able to take down 100 pages a day. Wonderful though.

>halfway through
>100 pages a day
So what is that, about ten weeks left?

Nah, I'll probably read for the next couple hours and that will put me with like 200 pages left. Trying to read 50 books by August.