Say something nice about our Prime Minister, RIGHT NOW

Say something nice about our Prime Minister, RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c86-9HitWg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right in everything he says and has done wonders for your country. The United States wish they got a leader even a tenth as good as him.

imagine the ego and hubris it takes to even consider being an 'OP'...

At what heights of ego does such a man soar.

How entitled is he to make the demands that he does.

Nice hair.

his hair is pretty legit

He's a smart and handsome man, maybe the best president who runs the program right now.

I heard his farts smell very nice.

nice......hmm
I suppose he's handsome in a classic sense
I'm sure he is probably a nice guy but nice guys don't make good leaders.

He breathes out carbon dioxide which plants need.

It's just a shame about everything under the hair.

My question is that.. When there isn't anything nice about him, how can i say something nice?

I don't even know my country's PM name

Hes so hot XD

He's white.

he looks cute
he should marry a hot woman and make alot of babies
they would be supermodel tier

Top. Fucking. Kek.

He is the only world leader who would have a chance in the ring against based Putin. God, I wish they sold Putin's smell I would make that my parfume of choice and get all the chicks.

he's hot.

He would let me fuck his wife

hes very handsome.

He showed up to my hometown unexpectedly for a funeral.
I thought that was a fitting metaphor for his reign.

He would never kill me even if I raped his wife.

and is a good listener.

He makes laughing at leftists easy.

He really resembles his dad.

He demonstrated decent technique with his body check in Parliament.

He has purty lips.

he also likes to stand out.

Trudeau can be as inept as he wants, he already beat Scheer.

I went to one of his snowboarding classes. we smoked a joint together, he was cool dude

He knows how to sit like a male feminist.

Nah I'd rather not Canada has always had poor choices in leaders, I'm not saying America is any better, but that guy definitely is a fag

He wears cute socks

Pajeet's tired meme

youtube.com/watch?v=c86-9HitWg0

a fucking cuck

he appears to have aged well.

Love my president

He has big ugly nose, which makes him look like a retard.

He is a cum-guzzling faggot that lets people with a fake medical degree preform surgery.

I'd fuck his wife in front of him

>5'7/170cm
>based anything

Even Michelle Obama could beat that manlet

She's hiding that bald spot at the back quite well and shes not as shit as her late dad Fidel.
Also leafs take your fucking geese back the green shitting cunts are everywhere.

He only has a boyfriend, dumbass.

Not counting the black men that gang-bang his boipussy.

She has a bigger dick, too.

I don't doubt it, he's clearly compensating. When will they learn?

He's almost as handsome as our King

>Reee

Gee who would win, one of the top judo masters alive in the world today or a pierre neet who hasn't showered in a week, gee I wonder?

He's not quite as gay as Richard Simmons

>"""judo master"""
>lightweight manlet

kek, is he the self-insertion hero of all the manlets around the world?

>having a lower center of gravity is bad

neck yourself pierre, you would run in fear of a little goldfish meanwhile Mister Putin wrestles sharks

He's not a bad boxer, all things considered.

He looks like he gives fantastic head.

It's nice that he didn't fight back against Matthew Perry

He's a lot taller than that manlet putin.

>being so small and light you can be lifted effortlessly by real athletes

I guess that's why they have weight categories. So the manlets don't get humiliated in front of everybody.

When will they learn though?

He won't be prime minister forever.

I like how he's willing to beg to Donald Trump to renegotiate NAFTA behind closed doors like a man

It's great how he's so submissive to women and that he goes to Mosque's to hang out with sand niggers. And selling your country out is a nice thing to do also.

He inherited all of Castro's good looks

NO CUPS SINCE 1993

He sucks Dick really REALLY well

He knows the superiority of the BBC

He's a faggot.

not a nigger

Checked

Instead of giving food to Africa he gives condoms

One day he too will die.

I miss harper.

Justin is bored and making threads again.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Justin had USA annex Canada?
It would make him the most based Prime Minister in history of Canada.
He could go down in history, as the Prime Minister who freed the Canadians from White Oppression of the Royals in England.
He would be known as giving Canadians culture. By being part of America, Canadains are now American and have American culture.

He'd be the most based and coolest PM ever if he did that.

Plus 20 million of the 35 milliion Canadians alive are set to die in 40 years.
Everyone young wants to be American anyways

Justin reelection platform should be centered on working with America, to be annexed

>Have access to the most natural resources in the world with a small population and basically unlimited growth potential
>Give it all away for nothing
Great plan there, Justin.

Is he really Castro's son?

OMG, Justin is sooo DREAMY!

9/10 nice bait

Justin Trudeau is fucking BASED

He seams pragmatic when it comes to utilizing Canada's military by allowing Canadian special forces to operate and thereby gain experience. That's crucial, to always have some experienced warriors.

>Being part of the Greatest Country on Earth
Seems like a fair trade.
No one lives here retard.
Think some mind fucked moronnial retards who are addicted to social media, are going to run Canada any better, than the fuckwits running it now??

Jeezus you Canadians are faggots. America is BETTER. In all ways. Canada is a fucking embarrassment to the term "1st world country"

It was nice how he let me fuck his wife

Nah. He's a cuck who thinks he speaks on my behalf for being gay.
Fuck his hypocritical and corrupt ass.

>America is BETTER.
>In all ways.
How's that gun crime, black population, populist revolt, upcoming civil war, lack of vetting, etc going for you?

Canada is in no way perfect, but to say straight up that we're inferior in every way to America is completely bullshit.

Singlehandedly raised virtue signalling faggotry to an art form.

>Say something nice about our Prime Minister, RIGHT NOW.

No.

YOU SYRUP GUZZLIN...

>How's that gun crime, black population, populist revolt, upcoming civil war, lack of vetting, etc going for you?
No idea, you're literally IMAGINING all of it.

>Gun Crime
Want me to find recent news stories of Canadians being shot? A couple people been shot in my town in the past month

>black population
And?? You a poor as fuck loser who can only afford ghetto priced rent??

>populist revolt
Imaging that

>upcoming civil war
Imagining that

>Lack of vetting
Canada allows anyone from refugee countries. NO vetting at all.

Your country is fucking inferior to USA and is a copy of 1950s America
Dumb fuck leaf

He's a snazzy dresser.

go back to tumblr

What part of Quebec do you live in, my ignorant French friend?

>lack of vetting
Canadian media is printing news stories of ILLEGAL REFUGEES running across the USA border to Canada, like it's something to be proud of.
They've been denied refugee status in USA for reasons. Probably crime or war related.
Canada WELCOMES THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!
Print a news paper story and take pictures of dumb fuck mounts higging black people in the snow

ONE PUNCH FOLDIN...

ALLAH WORSHIPIN....

SELF LOATHIN...

>copy of 1950s America
That sounds great actually. It's been pretty downhill for American since then.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm imagining all the shit going on in the US right now. Am I just getting sleepy? Should I just take a quick nap and ignore the fact that the US is basically burning to the ground right now?

Canada has a small population, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, don't you have a big home yourself? Why would you want more people in a smaller space American style, instead of less people and tons of space + resources.

Canada is set for natural resources forever. As our population expands we can increase our production basically endlessly. We won't be in the same shitty position as the US is for another 200 years, and that's only if we keep electing idiots like Trudeau, otherwise we might be able to avoid any resource related problems at all.

You seem awful buttmad about Canadians, considering you're posting from a leaf flag yourself.

He's a total faggot! He's reached levels of faggotry previously thought unreachable.

He is far away from me right now.

He has a soft pussy.

Yeah, that's true. Under our current administration, every Canadian is embarrassed. I want to say it's fine welcoming in our neighbors from the south, but I'm certain most of these 'American Refugees' are really Mexican Refugees or worse.

He's a nice faggot

he always wins

LOL
You're such a sad fuck loser, you can't even see your own country burning to the ground in front of you.
You need to imagine bad shit America, to make Canada seem okay.
You're a sad faggot. i wish i could kick the living shit out of you in person. Fuck your sad

He must have been a good punching bag for Matthew Perry. Sorry leaf but that's the best I can do.