Prison Riots

Do burger prisons really have riots happen with inmates taking over, raping the guards and showing a civilian stuck in there how to act?

Is this where we've come to as a society?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/rikers-correction-officer-accused-impregnating-inmate-suit-article-1.3114005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

no

>watching the electric Jew

That's pretty much the way it is in real life. It's not as pretty as it is in the movies m8.

feminism: the show

When I was in College (USA), I read a facinating study on prison systems.

Prison politics is a very interesting topic

In a nutshell: Most max security prisons are controlled a great deal by the inmates (most powerful) and a complex system of politics develops with those who run and administer the prison.

For those of you interested in prison riots:
Check out "The Devil's Butcher Shop"

correction officer on rikers island here. for the most part, full-blown riots are rare. gang related brawls involving 5-10 people are pretty common, however

Have the prisoners ever taken over the entire island? What do?

Would you say that prison politics (between inmates and staff) is what keeps shit status quo?

SCDC C.O. Reporting in.
We have riots all the time but rarely do inmates take over an entire yard. Also; whenever a riot does occur and the media finds out they're refered to as disturbances to keep the public calm or disinterested.

So how realistic is the show to actual prisons?

nope, due to the chemical agents we're armed with and the amount of emergency service response team members we have, gang brawls are easily contained. if things ever get out of hand, units carrying assault rifles will be called to the scene.

yes. as long as inmates aren't killing, raping, or escaping, we look the other way when minor violations are being committed. there' some sort of mutual respect between us in the inmates in that sense

Riker's is a max security prison though, no?

nope, just a detention center for inmates awaiting trial. being that nyc is a giant melting pot, rikers is easily the largest detention center in the world

it's really bad, but i'm still hoping to be a correctional office.

i'm security guard right now, and so many of my fellow guards went off to corrections. that seems to the common career progression.

i'll never go to college and i'm not that bright. i have no study skills or academic prowess. being a $17/hr C.O. is the best paying career i can hope to achieve.

i fully expect to see some horror and come out traumatized.

Thanks for your answer

Keep safe!

If you have time , would love to hear your craziest story

Just don't be a scary ass bitch boy who lets inmates tell you what to do.

Prisons aroubd the world everywhere else are even worse. Especially in nigger africa and south america.

Niggerrrrr

thanks.
at the women's facility, a female inmate somehow got pregnant, forcing the investigation unit to give paternity tests to all of the male officers. one officer ended up being convicted of rape since inmates can't legally comply to sex

DAT PREA AINT NO JOKE HOMIE.

>literally a plotline from the show.

those "you can't make this shit up" moments make the day go by faster.

i had a sheltered upbringing in a quiet suburban neighborhood so it was definitely a culture shock for me at first. i have witnessed levels of degeneracy that i never thought were attainable.

nydailynews.com/new-york/rikers-correction-officer-accused-impregnating-inmate-suit-article-1.3114005

Hahaha, thanks

I guess is everywhere.
My hypothesis : Christmas time...she offers the officer some pruno, conversation ensues , sparks fly, baton get between bars...Did they name the child after the institution,....
I wonder

Most of the violence is black on black or mexican on mexican. Gang violence and intergang violence is common.

THE ANIMAL
THE ANIMAL
TRAP TRAP TRAPPED UNTIL THE CAGE IS FULL
THE CAGE IS FULL
THE DAY IS NEW
AND EVERYBODY'S WAITING
WAITING ON YOU AND
YOU'VE GOT TIME
YOU'VE GOT TIME!
REMEMBER ALL THEIR FACES
REMEMBER ALL THEIR VOICES
TAKING STEPS IS EASY BUT STANDING STILL IS HARD
AND YOU'VE GOT TIME
YOU'VE GOT TIME!

ask australia

Cunt confirmed

triggered?

What do yankess even do when this happens? Send the swat and whose them down?