She could have been your wife

>she could have been your wife

>pseudo-intellectual ugly tumblr tard

no thanks mate

She looks cuter on the bottom pic. Gay tat, though.

Na, that's a dodged bullet.

Quiet moor

this

I think we can safely blame Amélie for this generation of beta cucked females. That fucking disgusting fringe

>won't raise a family
If she doesn't start a family, she cant pass on her genes. What's the problem here?

talking about the before

someone post Katy Perry before and after catching feminism virus

Are those the same person?

hot

Couldn't find before and after pick, but the search results for Katy Perry before and after haircut show Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart and its almost impossible to tell them apart

NOT. EVEN. ONCE

Not in this pic

She will be the wife of a desperate loser in her 30's, no worries about that.

Brainwashed whore just wants attention.

she actually looks pretty good with that hair, can't find that photo when she was on TV and looks like shit, I mean like every feminist

gotcha

It's really sad when beautiful women catch the feminism.

KATY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

she'd look better in the after pic if her bangs were longer, maybe parted and the rest of her hair was slightly longer than her chin

im a hair connaisseur ok

also her current eyebrows look retarded

Do you see that nose ring in the first pic? She clearly had already been JEWED.COM by that point.

She was so beautiful before being diagnosed with feminism.

she really wasnt

Meh I like short hair better

She has the Rachel Maddux facial expression going on.

point that bitch who infected her, I'll pay you nothing

Katy Sorry is damaged goods

Tha...that.....cant be real

Most feminists are intentionally trying to be ugly.

cmon

By Woden, what a waste...

No they just don't want to try to look pretty but they still want people to think they are pretty

>falling for makeup

god fucking dammit

she says someone complicated her blowjob eyes. it's true, they are nice blowjob eyes

>she could have been your wife
Nope

what the fuck is up with that tooth?
Its like a double tooth, i cant unsee it

Nationalism: Yeah I'd do that again.

just fuck my shit up creampie

In a months time she's gonna jump on the alt-right train and talk about how based Trump is

dodged a bullet then
women are malleable to some degree but if it takes such a short amount of time to go full retard like that she most likely had some underlying mental instability or was raised poorly

This. Women go where the attention is.

She still can. I bet the sex is better now. You've gotta learn kiddo.

She thought she had found the love of her life when an alpha Chad fucked her, but he dumped her and this is how she is coping (lesbian haircut, tattoos, body piercings, casual sex with men, hating men, whining, attention whoring on YouTube).

The men who don't care if you are a slut aren't worth having - they just want sex. But that is ok, if you are a slut, then neither are you. Have fun at the bottom.

Yes. There are much worse examples of how feminism fucked with the brains of various men and women.
You will find the before/after pictures if you search for it.

I hate how feminists basically hijacked the Hitler Jugend cut and made it faggy. Talk about cultural appropriation. Oh sorry, when they do it its called "deconstruction", or whatever the fuck.

Because then you wind up with an aging population