Diversity budget

>diversity budget

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LBC/status/877774674305921024
youtu.be/zLSMSMxMNFg
youtu.be/5dsmuhKkURI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today, I hate the police even more

How could you possibly find more hate for traitors than the default amount?

Rev up those thought crimes boyz

Saw this and thought, 'faggot Canadians'.

This is England. Fuck.

what the fuck

proof that the state is useless

Oi, bin that opinion!

Burgerbongs when?

United we stand.

to be fair this is probably the best way to spend "diversity budget"

Cops are getting new uniforms, too.

Canada beat you to it, amazingly.

how does one get some of dem mf diversitybux ayo?

>twitter.com/LBC/status/877774674305921024
>Sadiq Khan has called for a complete amnesty for any illegal immigrants who lived in Grenfell Tower

kek

oh for fucks sake

>diversity budget

Same thing happened with me.

>police fagcar
>must be those fucking Canadians agai-
>Sussex

HA

I wonder what they do if any non-Brit makes a comment like that.

Somebody should dump white paint on it when it's parked.

Shouldn't they equip street officers with guns before blowing money on this shit?

kek [2]

the bobbies are coming for you

>non-UK posters (or British VPN users) make fake British twitter accounts
>make a few innocuous tweets so account looks real
>send wrongthink to every police account you can find
>force them to waste their time and resources chasing down people they have no power over

Where was that article about the police complaining it' hot and they're not being appreciated?
You should share that link to these guys and say "I wonder why?"

That would be racist, black paint is a better idea if you don't want to get THOUGHT POLICE'D.

youtu.be/zLSMSMxMNFg

>diversity budget
Fucking bongs

>current year
>not having diversity pennies
Loser.

>burn down your flat which you pay a peppercorn rent for (or nothing at all) in the most expensive area of London
>get rehoused in luxury apartments in the same area
>get 5500 pound instant emergency payment and promises of ongoing assistance
>get amnesty for the 15 cousins you had living with you illegally

This shit is just ridiculous, just because many people in close proximity suffered a loss does not mean that it's somehow worse and deserving of so much more than anyone else whose home burns down.

I'm expecting a lot more fires in similar shitskin infested towers for the gibs

>I'm expecting a lot more fires in similar shitskin infested towers for the gibs
Yep. And there's said to be around 600 other tower blocks in England that have the same flammable cladding on the outside, so that's 600 easy targets for free gibs.

>DIVERSITY BUDGET

>Make a comment about how stupid this is
>They check my profile to see if they can report me to the thought police
>Notice I'm not from Britain
>Their blood boils in anger

What is political pressure.

If you read any Daily Mail articles though 1000's of Brits are seething with the special treatment the victims are receiving.

The tide is starting to turn in a big way very much becoming an us vs them issue, shits getting real!

Get in you've pulled.

> Diversity budget

Having such a cucked country. Jesus christ

Oh, and they're also getting the proceeds of a benefit album being put together by (((Simon Cowell)))

It's beautiful. The combination all the recent events really seem to be waking people up. I was very blackpilled about England after the reaction to the Manchester attack but people seem to have really had enough

>93,000 new followers on Tommy Robin's Twitter account in the past 30 days.
>all top comments on social media stories are anti-Islam

We are finally arousing from our slumber.
What a fucking time to be alive.

And it's only to cascade from here. Normies bite their tongues for fear of the social cost that comes from expressing unpopular opinions, once they perceive it as acceptable they'll be much more open about them so you have a positive feedback loop going

The thing is Tommy Robinson is quickly becoming a fucking moderate in the debate, people are quickly shifting to

>Fuck all of them, fuck the "moderate" muslims, fuck the ones born here

Obviously should have been 'Robinson', sorry.

Well, that's it. You need to get the ball rolling before the rest pile on, and the ball is finally rolling.

Supposedly there are low income rooms in the luxury building, they're getting those rooms. It will be great to see those with money have to deal with them.

Its the "Welcome Refugees" faggot, right?

>mfw this might actually be a thing now.
>this might actually help our london bros get avoid jail by shitting up the board with shitposting and giving our bros an ability to hide their London identity.

I love this timeline!

There was a woman on LBC earlier who lives in this "luxury building" and she said that she'll move out if they move in.

You'll be extradited by your queen-cucked government.

That's not even good looking, whoever designed it did an awful job. It's not even my anti diversity bias, shit just looks crap.

Kek. Sure is good not living in 1984

you deserve this if you go to a restaurant and order a hot dog

You guys have faggot cops in Ontario though.

You fucking leafs.

You'll be extradited by your queen-cucked government.

I bet it pisses them off

God it sucks to be a britcuck

i got a semi

Besides painting cars in faggot colors, what other kinds of things do they do with their "diversity budget"?

wasn't he murdered by a refugee in his own place after the muslim realize it was a man?

>750 bings to fully repaint 2 cars

yea he's lying about that 5k taxpayer money they wasted

>mfw

How would you know?

>nicer
Should read: Wow it's quite nice

They also hold minutes of silence after a terrorist attack. Of course that costs 1000 pounds per terrorist attack (it's hard to keep niggers quiet)

>wasn't he murdered by a refugee in his own place after the muslim realize it was a man?
>after the muslim realize it was a man

Jesus no wonder they make their women wear veils

that hotdog was great, I ordered another and left her a big tip

>Trouble started almost immediately when Mr. Torres complained that his lunch had a bit of a “wang” to it, which further increased his irritability.
>“He started yelling for the manager,” continued the anonymous patron. “When the Davis [Dime Cafe manager] arrived at his table, he took a bite an agreed something wasn’t right with it.”
>“Yeah, it tasted kinda strange. I just assumed it has gone bad. I let the line cook and the dishwasher taste it too.” said Davis McCalister speaking of the incident. “I didn’t think much more about it than that other that to refund his money and apologize. Things like that happen, you know? But not like this.”

kek

please tell me this is real

They spend their "diversity budget" on paint jobs instead of on something meaningful, shouldn't you guys be happy about that?

for what fucking purpose?

The fact they have a diversity budget whatsoever is enough to not be happy.

>you comments have been passed to Twitter for investigation

This comment ended up being deleted

>Get banned for saying this is bullshit
>Give us your phone number goy so we can find out where you live

Nah

youtu.be/5dsmuhKkURI
Meanwhile in America @3:14

I'm torn on this. I'm not sure if I want it to be true or not.

I'd also like to not have judge, jury and executioner cops like you do. That was not an example of policing to be proud of.

I found the best way to troll them is send pictures of guns. They get scared.

People from other countries should trash these guys on twitter because it's illegal for brits to do it. Call them cocksuckers and fun stuff like that.

You cops literally were accomplices to a child pedo rings because they are uniformly pussies.

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying I don't want cops that beat people up and shoot people for no real reason. Our police control our minds and your police control your movement, both are bad.

>Your cops literally were accomplices to a child pedo rings because they are uniformly pussies.
I don't know about that, I'm sure there's plenty of disgruntled police officers around the country, those orders probably come from higher ups, if you know what I mean.

I think I'd actually be a decent cop but even those jobs are all pozzed with the multkult

Vinyl decals + installation better fits the 750 quote

so this is the power of brexit

We learned from the best

Do you have to pay extra for that?

We better start making the distinction that we support American cops, not British, and Canadian.

Such a shame too because that rainbow colour scheme is very pleasant, ruined by the attachment to a monstrous yet celebrated deviation.

>diversity budget

DDDDDDIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIITTTTYYYYYYY BBBBBUUUUUUUUDDDDGGGGGEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im done

England chose this fate when it rejected Germany before WW2. No sympathy

So english poliece have no guns and drive around in fag-mobiles all day....how are these still cops??

Underrated kek

the diversity budget also includes free tranny hormones for all officers

we'll arrest you and ruin you, but at least we're pro jewish degeneracy

Ten years ago I wouldn't believed that's a real account.

i dont know whether this is a joke or not

Sussex police?

More like...Buttsex police

Get it? Do you guys get it?

No, can you explain please?