>NO TAPES
NO TAPES
>NO TAPES
NO TAPES
>NO TAPES

Fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512
nytimes.com/2017/06/18/us/politics/trump-lawyer-special-counsel-russia-not-under-investigation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LORDY

he never said there were?

Fucking idiot.

But

he said

why???

>tschumpflets will defend this

>pushes dems closer to the edge

lmao chimp a little harder antifag

Sure, cover for him after he used this to try to intimidate Comey.

Sure is a lot of smoke in here.

There are tapes, they're just in some shredder bin

They must've gotten sabotaged by the Russians, just like the Pissgate tapes that were sure to end his presidency.

He literally never said he had them.

The original tweet said that Comey "better hope" there weren't any.

covfefe

comey is the one who made the tapes, and the DOJ, not trump, have them now. this is 4d chess.

trump is still an israeli puppet, though. he'll probably get us all killed in a war with russia and iran.

>I "better hope" you don't have an accident

I'm pretty sure that was a threat user

well if he had them like he said then either he has destroyed them or he was lying and is an idiot

bravo america.

If you jump to conclusion based on your own fear, then whose fault is it?

He didn't make them.
Comey did, because he's a treasonous snake faggot for Billary.
He doesn't have them.
Because the state dept does, they collected them from his office when Trump fired him.

thanks for proving my point, fucking idiot.

It's called political talk. Playing with words to come off a certain way. Every politician does it, the problem is when they upfront lie.

Trump talks like a petty gangster, but when he's called out on his bullshit, he's got nothing to back it up.

it's even worse that there aren't given that he publicly used a thinly veiled threat/intimidation tactic against Comey which just doesn't bode well with most people

lmao that's not a threat you paranoid loser.

>intimidate

Is that some new word for "keep honest"?

lame

It's a violation of his NAP

Meanwhile he has the power to shut down Prism and NSA spying on innocent civilians and DOES NOTHING!

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

B
L
U
F
F-
I
N
G

4D POKER

actually most people don't give a fuck about this baseless political theater.

What level of chess is this mother fucker playing with the deep state?

by saying this it forced comey to tell the truth about their meetings instead of making up some bullshit...

its clever as fuck

>keep honest

>Trump
>Comey

Only one of these people has lied repeatedly when speaking to the public.

Hint: it's not Comey.

a verbal suggestion Isn't a violation of anything, fucking idiot.

hehehehhe trolled to fuck no way

>verbal suggestion
So you admit it was a threat? Have a mcnuke you trumpcuck

HAHAHAHAHA Comey fell for the bluff!

(You) are a faggot

>Hint: It's not Comey

So it is Comey then?

That's a nice house you've got there. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it.

so what?

Damn that's clever

UNDERWATER CHESS

>Lieing Commy testimony coming up
>allude that I could have recorded the talks
>Honoest Commy shows up to the hearing.

Hes on a completely different level.

i love trump, he's so smart

i want him to cum down my throat

Its hard to keep track of all of Trumps flip flops and lies. Amazing how people still deny that he does either.

>actually believing that Comey would be anything other than honest

>Trump says Comey better hope there are no tapes
>everyone interprets this as Trump saying he has tapes
lmao fucking played hard

Do you deny it?

And what Comey said was that the POTUS tried to meet with him alone and hounded him over an investigation.

If that was Trump's plan it didn't go very well.

Its just (a matter) of fact that Commy is not a trust worthy person.

Trump really fucked himself by even implying there were tapes.

>Imply that there are tapes
>"Whoopsie doo, no tapes"
>Suddenly Comey's word looks even more legitimate vs. a President caught lying again

Sup Forums will shill and twist words, but the average person will take Trump's tweet as a threat. Just a few weeks ago, Sup Forums was on board with the tapes, saying they'd prove Comey is a liar. Now that there aren't tapes, suddenly "Trump didn't mean it like that".

On the other hand;

>Trump has tapes
>They prove Comey's testimony
>Trump gets fucked

If anything, tapes would have been good for Trump, assuming he is telling the truth. To allude to tapes, only to reveal there are none, does nothing to make you seem more credible.

Seriously, what fucking alternate universe do you exist in?

>=1dimension above what they're playing.

We have been asking Liberals this for months.

The one where our president is a petty manchild who bullies his way through life, and 97% of you fuckos love him for it and cheer him on.

>i just don't like his wording as he drains the swamp of corrupt officials by bluffing them to be truthful after being removed lawfully of their posts

Your flag fits using your feelings as arguments.

>sends comey to trial
>pissed about surveillance
>pissed about not ending flynn investigation

Edward Snowden is a traitor.

>listening to a faggot with an anarchist flag

this.

spouting off about tapes led to rampant demands to see them - when they weren't presented, demands for a special counsel went through the roof and now robert meuller is in the picture.

there is absolutely no way anyone in their right mind can spin this as favourable for trump.

>not knowing what a bluff is
i hoped he had tapes to BTFO comey even harder, but whatever. him making the bluff is reason to think comey tried shady shit or else the bluff would be useless.

it caused him to admit he was giving memos to people who shouldn't be having them. aka leaking

meanwhile the fake news will argue about 'what exactly did he mean' for the next 48 hours, drawing endless attention to the subject, as their master Trump commands

well he doesn't, lying and flip flopping is a contradiction, you do one not both well unless you're Drumpf and literally shitler incarnate

lol he hinted at having tapes so comey wouldn't lie under oath about him. Now that cuck boi comey isa done he admits he doesnt have tapes lol 4d chess you fucking shill fuck

He literally perjured himself by stating he's never been asked to not conduct an investigation or drop one then immediately after being canned claims that this happened.

Oh and I'm sure you support his actions on Hillary saying it's okay she did a crime because she didn't intentionally do it. Comey is a cretin.

>Sure is a lot of smoke in here.

Well let me know when you find a fire you fucking faggot.

Just like to point out that he at no point said that no 3rd party has, or made, tapes on this, AKA Sessions.

Your ass hurt is real

Comey had to be truthful instead of claiming criminal allegations that could lead to charges.

This way Comey couldn't do much more than claim that Trump's hope could lead to a charge of some sort which of course it couldn't.

>I have no idea whether there are "tapes" or recordings
So tapes or recordings could have existed and been destroyed
>but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings
a close parsing could imply that he is aware of someone else having made such recordings. also, none of these statements suggest that transcripts from destroyed tapes couldn't exist.

You know what. This picture just made me realize something. If Trump should ever be impeached or killed, there would be no option other than war.

haha it's almost like you didn't watch Comey lie through his teeth repeatedly during his testimony

>Trump tweets this right as the healthcare bill is released
>Libcucks will be pulling their hair out over DUDE TAPES LMAO instead of what actually matters
Democlaps are such gullible useful idiots.

And yet, as a result of Comey's testimony, Trump is now under investigation for obstruction of justice.

>lol he hinted at having tapes so comey wouldn't lie under oath about him. Now that cuck boi comey isa done

Comey's testimony was shit for Trump. A well-respected FBI director with decades in the field who heavily felt Trump was trying to obstruct his investigation. Trump alluded to tapes, now doesn't have them. His credibility is shit.

>"Hurr 4D chess is why Trump lies about everything"

>Trump fires Comey while Comey is out of the office and can't do shit about it
>Justice Department raids FBI offices, collects any tapes they had and delivers them to WH
>Trump tweets cryptically about tapes
>Media starts calling for Trump to release the tapes
>Comey is forced to answer truthfully in his testimony instead of spinning bullshit because he could be called out
>Comey testimony is a nothingburger.jpg
>Now safe from Comey's testimony, Trump says there were no tapes, killing media pressure for him to release them

Damn that's crafty

Trump bluffs Comey into - gasp - telling the truth, and you call him a petty gangster?

Fuck off shill.

Except he's not

35D curling

I'm a lying sack of shit, but MAGA baby, amirite?

>Trump lies about everything
"hope there aren't any tapes" is not a statement saying that there are tapes, you retard

(you)

>b-b-but Hillary

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512
> (b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(2) cause or induce any person to—
(A) withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
(B) alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;
(C) evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or
(D) be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process; or
(3) hinder, delay, or prevent the communication to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation[1] supervised release,,[1] parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both

Again, what fucking universe are you communicating from? Is there an alternate dimension where the WaPo and CNN are telling the truth and not paid CIA psyops arms? Holy hell youre a giant faggot.

>our president

don't ever forget it

this sounds like fantasy to me.
comey's memos would be forensically examined to ensure they were written when he claimed they were. he also has witnesses to that fact in the form of other senior officials at the fbi.

comey's smart enough to make sure those memos were declassified, and he'd be smart enough to know he could just make shit up in case things went south.

and you guys on here can sit around and think that comey's testimony wasn't that bad, but comey, while still acting as fbi director, thought the president of the united states was an untrustworthy liar and has the documentation as a result of that. every time any state leader speaks with trump they will have that in the back of their heads.

That makes no sense. What Comey said was flat out denied by Trump, plus what comey said happened was discussed with multiple others before that tweet, so it's not like he could make up anything new anyway.

So Hillary, Lynch, Holder and Comey are guilty for a number of those things? Thanks for clearing that up.

>and he'd be smart enough to know he couldn't* just make shit up

Why are Trump cucks so retarded?

>unprecedented disconnect between Trump, his spokesmen, and reality
>trumptards defend this

>being this deep in Daddy's ass

lol
comey
>hated by democrats and hated by republicans
>well respected
choose one shill scum
btw when did he say he was obstructing justice? Comey admitted to leaking to get special counsel appointed, which means this literally just his pussy ass vendetta for getting fired lol

why do all trump haters seem to be the most pathetic losers? literally a double digit IQ and the shittiest logical reasoning skills

you called it a bluff
the law calls it intimidation
trump broke the law

No tapes means impeachment.

here you go, it's even nytimes itself so you can't claim "fake news" or some shit.

nytimes.com/2017/06/18/us/politics/trump-lawyer-special-counsel-russia-not-under-investigation.html

soon.

youre this kike. fuck off faggot

>Proven liar, admitted leaker and self-professed coward accuses most scrutinized man in history of lying
>trusting the former
Wew lad.