Why is the US so divided right now?

Why is the US so divided right now?

I don't get how so many people can be so diametrically opposed to each others values.

104 years of government gerrymandering

what did you expect?

> deep state best state

Right wing retards are trying to destroy the world and we're trying to save it, of course there's going to be conflict

This is exactly what I mean

You think you're saving the world, we think we're saving the world

Really makes you think

You have those who think with their hearts and those who think with their minds. In addition you have many who don't think at all. When you think about it, the U.S. is a massive country and includes people of many backgrounds. I'm surprised there isn't more division.

Because you are either with the liberals or a racist, stupid, religious, incest breeding highschool dropout that can't understand how gloriously the world would work if you only let everyone with a college degree in gender studies determine how you should talk, walk and act for the rest of your life. That is why we are divided.

but I'm just political for the lulz, I was a righty when Obama was in

Political opinions reflect your genetic expression, you feel as you do because your DNA is such that your brain is hardwired to feel that way

conservatives value loyalty while liberals value equality

You ARE destroying it you mongoloid.Quit trying to turn us into fucking Europe.

(((divided)))

8 years of a chimp in the whitehouse deliberately instigating and endorsing divisionism

Because of diversity

Look it up. The word diversity comes from the latin word different. And similar to oppose and division

a unified people arent easily divided
If you make many minority groups with "diversity" its easy to pin people on each other

I heard it started in the Reagan era, then with Obama the right became more right, and now with Trump I wouldn't be surprised if the left became more left.

>104 years of government gerrymandering

that's not true. maybe you are using that term in a non-standard way, but all it has ever done is create a few solid blue districts and a few solid red districts. It has helped divide the us, but it's way down on the list.

I'd say it's the age old battle between liberals vs. rich guys.

Drumpf

because people have it too easy and have too much free time to get mad about shit

>I heard it started in the Reagan era,

America hasn't seen riots and demonstrations and bombings like the 60s since the vietnam war ended and blacks got tired of burning their cities down every summer.

Kikes turned the state and all media and institutions against the people

You're the liberal shit hole

I think is europe's fault. Right now there are two waves that keep America separated, those who want to live the european way (pro big government, degeneracy, open borders) and those who want the American old way (individual freedom, capitalism, the American Dream, Christian values).

Europe is far more leftist than the US

The better life is, the more intolerant people become to tiny discomfort and inconvenience. Some Frenchman said this about American democracy in the pioneer times or some shit. Think about how triggered you get at 5 second commericals these days. It wasn't always like that. Struggle is essential for strength. Without pain, pleasure is indistinguishable from normalcy.

>I don't get how so many people can be so diametrically opposed to each others values.
Half our population supports genociding our race and murdering babies. How could we NOT be divided?

We are being destabilized and it's working

>diametrically

use words properly please

did somebody say divided?

1965 and the Jews.

And America is far more more non-white than Europe.

If you want division look at the UK. The patriotic half of the country despises the pro-EU half and we also have Pakis blowing kids up and Brits driving trucks into Pakis.

You got it tame.

This is what happens when Marxism comes into play. It always starts by dismantling national identity. That is the key

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 a strong 8

The internet killed white supremacy, aka the caste system. And the right cannot deal. "Were white! These are white countries!" says beige and pink mutant decendents of albinos, born from brown ppl.

Thats why theirs conflict. Because you cant handle the truth. You live in the Matrix. And the rest of the world is done with it. We reject your artificial fake and phony west world.

Basically. The right flooded the world with evil, using their internet connection. For fun. For the lulz they said. "HAHAH STFU NIGGERS WELL HANG YOU ALL HAHAHA"

You cant apologiize after saying something like that. In the real world. You are gonna get hit the face. And thats whats going to happen. You have to pay for your crimes. Whether thats getting punched in the face for nazi beliefs. Whether thats your wife being plowed by the bull. Whether its your daughter or boipussy son getting fucked by those you hate. Sooner or later. Youre gonna gay. And its gonna be deserved.

And its probably gonna happen as the baby boomers start to die off and that 47% starts dropping exponentially.

>Youre gonna gay. And its gonna be deserved.
thanks i chuckled

It all started with the black and blue dress

Ask the stupid "Liberal/Progressive butt-hurt that Trump won" fucks that question.

I am SICK of their fucking WHINING about every grievance they can think of.

>fuck your feelings, grow up, get a fucking life

My OC

me too when I reread it.

Name a single thing Trump has done in office that no other president would be capable of.
[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]
Now name a single thing Hillary would do better
[spoiler]nothing, she never even made it into office[/spoiler]
America's *greatest* men and women are Drumpf the white collar criminal standing on his father's shoulders, and Shillary who is a miserable cuck unable to communicate with the people. The US is fucked because they are incapable of producing individuals suited to run it. Might as well put Nintendo in the white office at this point because you amerifats have zero chance with your own guys.

I don't think any meme ever pissed me off as much as that one did, because I'm one of the weirdos with normal vision who didn't agree with either of the two descriptions.

And then some celebrity female that I kinda like posted the same weird interpretation as me, so that felt good, in a pathetic kinda way.

BURGERS!

Jews and Niggers want to see the world burn.

Is that a 3x3!!!

I don't know, but it's full of dangerously cheesey goodness.

You dumb californians can't even burger right. Behold the patty melt.

It's not tho. Pool the eligible voting public in america, now take half of that that actually votes and what you get is half of that half brainwashed by cnn and the other half brainwashed by foxnews. So like half of that 1/3rd of the american electorate hate each other bc they're fuckin retards incapable of thinking for themselves. No more dialectics, just hurr fuckin libtard durr rupuglican. Most people can give 2 shits about anything anymore. Look at the recent spate of shootings. I live in the middle of trump country, even these people don't care anymore. Gotten a lot more silent as of late

People still trust the MSM despite strong bias

A man with no political experience won the presidency against an established candidate. Go figure people might be upset.

The internet allowed for incredible spread of misinformation

Californians are living in a bubble where everything is still great go figure

nice change of pace, but I'd reduce the bread thickness by 20%

To further contextualize this, American Idol has higher turnout than the presidential election.

Mainstream Media. Need I say more?
Either side of the spectrum are pushing for something big. These dividers must be taken down.

Fuckin precisely

You haven't even seen my final form

Sometimes best is to do nothing, since you can't damage anything. Americans always want progress, sometimes it's better to be happy with what you already have.

This. MSM has devolved to day time tv Jerry Springer quality, because scandal and anger sells as much as sex. Couple that with media organizations donate millions to political parties you have a "press" that is bought and paid for. People are also an odd mixture of programmable retardation and laziness. They want to be told what to think and how to feel so they can identify with one bandwagon or another.

Because people live in bubbles and never travel outside their comfort zones. They treat politics like sports teams. Blue vs Red. They are a bunch of animals

Brainwashed neo libtards that haven't read a book in their entire lives, depend on NYT and CNN for their only news source and believe all the staged protests bought and paid for by billionaire globalist George Soros.

No ones divided, it's indoctrinated zombies vs enlightened free thinkers

At heart we're actually a big collection of tiny countries semi-willingly under the rule of one big country.