Daily reminder not to make fun of kekistan

Is it cringy as fuck? Absolutely.

But it's the best you get. In fact, it's much more than Sup Forums could have ever hoped. And if you thought that millions of normies would just suddenly start heiling Hitler and demanding race war, then you're just delusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck...

They need to stop with this cringy stuff.

Shut the fuck up mohammad, go jerk off to your coalburner mural before you get trucked.

All I see are excited voters. No wonder there are cringe threads posted every hour by flag hiders.

Out of all the things that could have took over, why Kekistan?

It's almost like the ancient god played us like a fiddle, and now is feeding off the energy of normies.

Basically.

Sup Forums has always been excellent at making memes, and terrible at appreciating their own work once it takes off.
Like an oedipal mother or father jealous at their child's success.

Sure, it's not 110% exactly what you envisioned, but that's the nature of memes, they evolve, mutate and change, and the more people adopt them, the more out of our hands they become.

People need to become wiser to memetic warfare rather than just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, then complaining endlessly that it stuck.

It's a two sided coin.
They may convert some normies to anti liberal thinking but all of the memes here don't have time to evolve on Sup Forums anymore before these faggots pilfer them and rape them to death on twitter. YT and reddit.

They're your typical neocon useful idiot they just don't like SJWs. You can fuck off with your kekistani faggot friends.

Considering we were playing with a chaos god, we got off easy.

>I'm so autistic I have to make my own thread because people disagreed with me on a Mongolian unicycle forum

Kill yourself 50%

t. the boy in the picture

like anything once it becomes mainstream the originators will reject it. Anything that fights political correctness is a good thing imho

Confirmed that pole is full of hipsters.

They're trying to get us to relinquish our meme power by convincing us to distance ourselves from the frog god. That's why these threads continue to be remade. Nice try, fags.

Do not be fooled.

It's not normies though, it's bottom-of-the-barrel autists.

you just figured that one out?

These idiots aren't out there converting the blue-pilled masses. They've turned the entire conservative movement into a joke.

Just like the fedora-clad neckbeard destroyed the atheism movement, the scrawny kekestani-flag draped beta male is going to destroy the alt-right movement. It's already happening.

Once normies are using our inside joke, it's no longer funny.
If you had lurked moar around here longer than a few months you would know this tripfag/newfag.

Rate this kid buddies

They unironically think we are liberals. This is what I try to tell mindless optimists like faggot OP. They think liberuls are DA REEL RACIS, that includes us.
I've been on Sup Forums since junior year of high school (2007) so KYS election faggot.

nice 9/10

As controversial as he is here, Sargon of Akkad explains it perfectly.

It's all to do with the refusal of identity politics:
SJW's/Marxists want to play the game of categorising cultures and races as more or less oppressed, building a bigoted system of oppression Olympics, and so people magnetised to this Kekistan thing because they can then go "Fine, fuck you, I'm a Kekistani, the most oppressed people on the internet"

Which then becomes a self-fulfilling claim because people start to hate/oppress these shitposters calling themselves Kekistani's in the exact same way SJW's claim to be hated and oppressed, then stir up shit until people start to hate and oppress them.

The entire 'Kek Culture' (which is fundamentally chan culture, like it or not) is one of mirroring our enemies stupidity to turn their ideas against them and expose their stupidity.

It's one thing to criticise an idea, but it's quite another to apply directly its flaws and expose them to the world.

We invoke the spirit of Loki and bathe in the waters of chaos because we are given little other choices in the matter.

Sink or swim; the Pepe images that used to be sad and depressing now sport a creepy, knowing look on them that's almost disturbing to look at.

It's a look of transcendence.

>implying that civic "nationalists" actually praise Hitler

If anything, normies are just softening Sup Forums ideals.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT OUR GOD

KEK IS MY IDOL, I WOULD DIE FOR HIM

I WOULD BE A KEK FOR HIM

I WOULD LICK THE BOOTS OF ANTIFA FOR HIS GLORIOUS MEME MAGIC DOUBLES

>best you get
Then it's all or nothing. Leftists are more useful than moderates and civnats.

10/10

Brave kid, too

A million times, this.

Kekistan and kekistanis are cancer

>I've been on Sup Forums since junior year of high school (2007) so KYS election faggot.

Your posts suggest otherwise tripfag.

youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&v=YWdD206eSv0&gl=GB

A bad troll is just pretending to be retarded.

An excellent troll is pretending to be retarded in the exact way their target is being retarded, so as to highlight that retardation to them.

An excellent troll is little more than a mirror.

I've been bested by a British dune coon. What ever shall I do? You faggots get lamer by the day. Nice Reddit spacing, dip. (you)

Drop all your tools and tactics that work goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

these kekicunts are even killing big man tyrone

HERO TY

Why does it have to be associated with Sup Forums. Why can't you fucking Sup Forumsniggers make your own site and leave. God I fucking hate every single one of you. I swear to God I will beat the living shit out of anyone of you wearing this cringy kekistan bullshit flag.

>'Reddit spacing'
>'KYS'

>These idiots aren't out there converting the blue-pilled masses. They've turned the entire conservative movement into a joke.

No they haven't, not at all.
What they've done is draw attention to the dire issues within the left in a way that has managed to capture the attention of many, many youths.

The memes are short lived, and what happens is more credible speakers and idea propagators sweep up the people lured over once the hype behind the 'alt' right dies.

I don't know how long you guys have been here. But if any on you were here during the election, you would know Kekistan is 100% a Sup Forums created meme. Like most fat neckbearded hipsters do, they are now distancing themselves from the meme because it is "popular". This board had a golden age, and I'm just not seeing the same group of people I used to shitpost with. Except for OP, this faggot has always been here.

i hope you're joking

You know what's more cringey? Faggots like OP who post the same threads all day. Go suck a shotgun and pull the trigger cancerous vermin. I'm sick of nu cancer leddit niggers, you're worse than kek faggots

MOAR KEK... the cringier the better there can never be enough. they are our harmless emissaries.. our ambassadors to the wider world. Just wait till some guy in a kek shirt gets stabbed to death.. then we will have them.

Achmed please, you should go to a concert and stab someones vagina to pieces for being white.

He even spaces between his posts and quoted post number.

We have even been recognized by Sup Forums

Thanks, Brittany.

you're a namefag

>91,411 views
>9875 likes
>114 dislikes
>top meme spouting comments have thousands of likes

JUST

Ahmed means "praised"
Translation for americuck retards: it's not an insult

"kekistan" didnt even originate on Sup Forums. They just stole our flag.
A lot of the really obnoxious stuff on Twitter is controlled opposition.
The "kekistan cringe threads" on Sup Forums were shills tying to associate pro-Trump with Reddit and get it banned. Pretty fucking stupid when it's the same shit they were trying to pull during the election. Not to mention the obnoxious Twitter spam and "kekistan" threads showing up the literal same day.

We are redpilled, same as you all.

no u

The height of paranoid schizophrenia ladies and gentlemen

>Kekistan hate
>Picture of a kid with a modified Nazi flag walking around in school

Isn't this what you retards wanted all along?

I've done this for years like thousands of others and 'le reddit spacing' is a nu/pol/ accusation by people who actually know how people type of reddit. This reddit spacing shit only started a few months ago....really makes you think

On one hand, nothing you said was untrue.

On the other, you contradict yourself with this implication:
>People need to become wiser to memetic warfare
What do you think the kekistan bashing is? We are trying to create redpills with less cringey side-effects.

This

Anyone who isn't a newfag knows that normies and reddit ALWAYS steal our memes, it's the circle of memelife. Whenever we create something good, it's stolen by reddit and then your average dumb facebook normie. This time we actually managed to get them to praise some form of semi-racist conservatism. It's a step forward.

>trump supporters
>redpilled
Back 2 reddit

>asking pol not to make fun of something

This thread needs more dank Leddit memes.

It's an attempt at peer pressure by those who wish to kill symbols

Namefagging is more cancerous than reddit spacing tbqhwy

>>People need to become wiser to memetic warfare
By wiser I mean understanding once you send it out there, that's it - it's over.

Sitting here bitching and moaning (like Sup Forums has done forever) is utterly and completely pointless, and it's done by the dumbest posters here.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

okay,

namefag

newfag

XD

LULZ!!!!!

>Just like the fedora-clad neckbeard destroyed the atheism movement

Ahahahaha sure

How naive. I remember Chanology.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

No it's not pointless, those cringey fucks will just come to Sup Forums and infest the place with their normie thinking unless they see threads like this and understand we are their ancestors, we are disgusted by their behavior and they need to tone it down in here

That makes more sense. But again, constant internal criticism is what makes us more principled, and often stronger, than the left.

he ate the pepe cake and also the red velvet?q

His mom took the photo

>cringy

whats cringy is threadsters like yourself who just sit on the chan and criticize based culture warriors like us who actually go out and defend white people, like it or not, we are the reckoning...