MOGG IS RISING

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/22/ready-rees-mogg-brexiteers-back-tory-pm/

Are you prepared to support the only man worthy of the title "honourable gentleman" in his quest to secure a hard Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoTSo1uB22c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYZHMzFaKnY
youtube.com/watch?v=8hkOlW6_uTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck "Hard Brexit". We should just do what's best for the country and it's economy and it's certainly not completely withdrawing ourselves from Europe We have to keep a relationship going or our economy will go tits up and everyone knows it.

in

Mogg

>EU flag
How much of a faggot can you be? Do you have no national pride?

suck your mum libfag. because somethings difficult dont mean we shouldnt do it

He's such a charming guy

Love these, and the can't clogg the Mogg compilations

Will there be any difference between a 'soft Brexit' and just remaining in the EU? We should be sending r Mogg and Nige into the negotiations to sort us out.

This retard convinced even more retarded May to run a campaign all about Brexit. She neglected everything else and published a shit manifesto based on economic interventionism and alienating pretty much everyone. They lost their majority and a hard Brexit is nearly impossible because Scottish conservatives hold so much power now.

Worse still: any deal with the US is dead in the water because the DUP relies heavily on ulster farmers and there is no way they will back anything that allows American beef into the British market.

Agriculture and health care are the two things American are most interested in trading with us. Neither of those have the slightest chance of passing in parliament. Fracking is also put on hold. What a fucking mess, we are jumping out of the EU with a heavily regulated economy full and a government that is powerless to do that.

Thanks based Mogg.

A soft Brexit would just mean we'd have no say in any capacity as to what goes on with EU law and regulation, which we'd still be subject to. It would be better if we just remained a member of we have a soft Brexit.

Powerless to change that
Fucking phoneposting

I don't think you can hold Mogg accountable for her being a shit campaigner and the abortion of a manifesto she put out. Worse still, she said it was about Brexit, but did fuck all to explain to anyone why it was important, she just kept saying strong and stable.

>played modified Sparkler buyback counterburn deck way back
Good times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYZHMzFaKnY

Why do people even fall for this bait?hahaha

Is t bad that I've already watched this before?

That whole channel is gold.

No, keeping up to date on Mogg is essential.

Mogg is never gonna be PM because he's quite happy where he is. No prime ministerial ambitions whatsoever.

Has anyone seen the amazing speech that he gave today shitting on May?

This would be the best outcome possible

link pls

Also I would like to remind everyone, the BBC did one of those stupid balls in boxes polls of the US election at last years Tory conference... guess who was one of the few with a TRUMP ball???

No but I saw him take the piss out of Corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=8hkOlW6_uTM

JACOB REES MOGG

ALREADY SIGNED.

LESS THAN 4,000 NOW NEEDED

SIGN TODAY AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO THE COMFIEST WEDNESDAY PMQS EVER

Wow ten THOUSAND signatures

You idiots rightfully laugh when the left pretends a million is significant
Anyway he doesn't want to be PM and is too polarising

MOGGY MOGGY MOGGY

We're reaching levels of Mogg that shouldn't even be possible.

I would but you'd have to be a cerfifiable retard to give your name and email to random sites. And if you use fake info it harms the campaigns legitimacy.

>Not having an legitimate looking email for shit like this.

i always get the chills whenever I hear the speaker announces "MR. REES-MOGG HAS THE FLOOR"

It's like the entire room anticipates greatness

OI OI OI

They all love and respect him, even those on the opposite side of the aisle.

Those dog filters make me sick

what is up with brits and those autistically large ribbons for politicians