MEGHAN McCAIN FULL MELTDOWN MODE

looks like another one bites the dust.

dumb conservatards are crashing and burning

their whole empire will be gone in 10 months

lol

I don't get it

Post her fat tits so I can jack off

Back off buster, she's mine.

Coming from a supporter of Donald "I don't want those filthy poors anywhere near me" Trump? Sounds about right.

She has been a never-trumper from the start. Convinced John to turn against trump late in the campaign, after the access-Hollywood tapes.

>Convinced John to turn against trump late in the campaign,

John "Songbird" McCain the traitor who pretends to be a hero is a globalist agent and was never in any way shape or form, a true ally to any cause other than his own.

He is purely allegiant to power. As Hillary is.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

"She convinced her dad that continue support trump after these tapes, and likely defeat in November, would be bad for him overall."

Better for you faggot?

He lives in New York, he can see the poor from his windows.

>Fatpig McCain
This dumb bitch needs to go and stay go.

>I'm a progressive, but my dad is a traitorous RINO so by default I get a free job at Fox
Ailes would never have hired this stupid cunt. Really shows how fucking terrible Fox has become that they let this piece of shit shit on their couch.

hey faggots, leftypol is somewhere else - you got lost?

It was not always so, but she got big quickly. I suspect that alcohol was involved.

This dude knows what's up. Goddamn I love dem titties.

>using "poor" as a pluralized noun
>>>/tumblr/

not gonna lie, I'd fuck the shit out of her and marry her.

>REEEEEEEEEEE Trump needs to stop tweeting!

The only thing she did is state a well-known fact. Amd the only thing crashing and burning is the DNC-MSM complex.

She looks like McCain midget in drag, you virgin. She probably couldn't even wrap her little carny hands around your meek member

thicc I wanna fuck her and send the tape to her dad

She's fucking hot dude I would fuck her in the ass like a jack hammer

She looks like the kind of chick that's secretly insecure as fuck and will do anal.