Am I the only 20 year old "millennial" who absolutely abhors hip hop "music"? It's so fucking crap...

Am I the only 20 year old "millennial" who absolutely abhors hip hop "music"? It's so fucking crap. Loop some horns or some shit and put stock 808s over it while you mumble about killing niggas and smoking weed. Every single fucking song is the same and it's all anyone listens to (this and that fucking WUBBBBBBBBBBBBB I CANT STOP EDM club shit). I tell people I hate hip hop and they look at me like I'm from fucking Mars. Even the 90s "good shit" is terrible. Where's the rock fans? What the fuck happened to white rock stars being considered cool and looked up to? I remember even in the 2000s there was still some white icons. Now? It's all nigger DJs and rappers who only make unfiltered music about degeneracy, and everywhere you look there's some fat white bitch twerking her "thicc" cottage cheese ass to it. Why is everyone a fucking mindless drone who swallows the same regurgitated fuck hos smoke weed nigga shit and calls it a 10/10 masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9DqykUsqRY
youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=QWSpEhmRz6g
youtube.com/watch?v=HlqyCfsYjOs&t=106s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn6a0AFfnM
youtube.com/watch?v=rlj0Pt19fuA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5_5p-Stp_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5gZlMpbXA
youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=9nC7qfixqVM
youtu.be/B7mhQipwdb0
youtu.be/Hl91Z6RctQM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3RxOT4o82I
youtube.com/watch?v=KYBulfbBstc
youtube.com/watch?v=M5DqEHxY4FM
youtube.com/watch?v=E7t8eoA_1jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bfXCkJF8xcU
youtube.com/watch?v=eFZKu2enbCU
youtube.com/watch?v=a1GDdawym1U
youtube.com/watch?v=tW5Ke9LhHm0
youtube.com/watch?v=SWdJ48k3a9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7UyvsfqKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-y9KGqssc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not hip-hop but almost all modern music with lyrics. And, yes, that includes the retards from the 60-80s you love.

No I don't understand modern music, everything after the Great War is garbage

I used to hate hip-hop too, user. You just need to find something good.

You don't have to listen to it, y'know.
Just try to ignore the normies who blast it.
The stuff's normally pretty avoidable, and normie music is outnumbered 1 to 100 by lots of other choices.

That's impossible to do

>ugh I hate the music of my generation, clearly the music of previous generations was far superior to today's drivel
>I miss the age when music stars took hard drugs and died young, those were some real idols you could aspire to become one day
No user, you are the only person to have ever had this thought. You are the most special snowflake of them all.

I can enjoy some of the darker tunes from a story telling perspective and dank rythms, I don't even know what it's called but the more bassy 80s "slow mo" rap about feelings, poetic life and death type lyrics. Basicly the kinda rap you'd hear when someone overdose in a movie.

The fuck ho n shit up higher BPM(faster) stuff that's 50x more popular just seems purely degenerate to me and lack artistic value.

I'm not defending these liberal hippy degenerates but in the 1950's and 60's at least they didn't go on stage half naked shaking their bottoms. But they should all be whipped in my opinion

>lewronggeneration.jpg
Back to 9gag with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9DqykUsqRY

youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Based Basho was a guitar beast with the golden voice. Truly surreal.
youtube.com/watch?v=QWSpEhmRz6g

Fahey Was great too.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlqyCfsYjOs&t=106s

She cried on both sides now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn6a0AFfnM

youtube.com/watch?v=rlj0Pt19fuA

Hope you guys find something y'all like from this.

Check out the racist verse in this though. The guy os Mexican and I'm pretty sure all the niggers in his city stopped booking him on shows after this.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5_5p-Stp_g

95% of people replying/viewing this thread have no clue who the guy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5gZlMpbXA
gonna have this playing in pods when the race war begins

>he doesn't listen to neo-nazi gangsta rap

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM

Fuck off man he said he hates rap. Like, can you even fucking read?

music in general is shit
listening to nigger music is pathetic though

It says the video is not available

Listen to Animal Collective.

I didn't actually say that I just said everything after the Great War has been garbage
The clothes we wear
The cars
The buildings
The music
Everything

They suck.

Listen to ROME
youtube.com/watch?v=9nC7qfixqVM

Listen to lil ugly mane, he perfected the hiphop formula, is white, comes from noise music, and never says nigga

There is actually some great music coming out today. Pretty much anything you'll hear on the radio is corporate garbage but if you really put some effort into it, there are some amazing artists out there. Don't mark off an entire genre just because of what you hear on the radio. As for EDM...theres a lot more than just Skrillex's bullshit music.

Why not just listen to white music

You're the same faggot who posted the cringy dadrock? If you seriously think anyone under the age of 40 can enjoy that shit you're retarded. Literally the pop garbage of yesteryear.

Because not all music that is good is white music. Goddamn you must be a special kind of retard with golden extra chromosomes if you think that the music you choose to listen to (rap and hardcore nigger music aside) decides whether youre degenerate or not. Im sure you have shit tier taste in music anyways. You prolly cant even play an instrument. Nigger

Daily reminder that if you don't listen to classical music, you are not white.

instrumental and old school hiphop beats can be very good, but now it's just nigger this nigger that, muh guns, muh clip, muh bitch

This

Once you listen to true music everything else is drivel

youtu.be/B7mhQipwdb0

Free yourself from degenerate nigger noise

youtu.be/Hl91Z6RctQM

Yeah, youre the only one in the world that doesnt like Hip hop. Everybody else loves it, but not you. No, youre a snowflake :)

I'm talking about the music invented by whites played by whites for hundreds and hundreds of years, that's classical no other genre compares or takes the talent it takes to compose that. The rock and roll and whatever is the devils music, the kids get tattoos grow their hair long and swing their hips it's the white version of rap teaching the kids to go against God

>60's
>didn't go on stage half naked shaking their bottoms
It's like you forgot that Woodstock was a thing, where people went on stage completely naked shaking their bottoms.

>3 seconds in
>turn it off
Metal is the white nigger music

these threads always have the highest concentration of cringelords. just waiting for some faggot to post about hopsin being redpilled

Wow you can use buzzwords like cringy dad rock, sorry to tell you but opinions are subjective.I would hate to hear what you think of the classical composers. Thats ancient dad rock right and its even worse because youre a mindless sheep who has a need to feel like they belong so you try out new trands in hopes that it will make you feel accepted in society only to realize that your drifting further away.

>Every single fucking song is the same
Looks like we've identified your problem. I bet you like screamo music, you emo faggot. Go and listen to your gay "i want to die" music. Mainstream hip hop sucks, everyone agrees with you on that. Don't try and diss an entire genre when you've probably only listened to mainstream rappers. Faggot.

Yeah I rather not think about Woodstock I think the police should have raided it and arrested everyone there, make those drug sex addict hippies do a couple years of hard labour

What about death metal you fucking moron?

Sounds like you are a try hard snowflake

Metal is the evoloution of classical you inbred kike

Which do you prefer?

youtube.com/watch?v=G3RxOT4o82I

youtube.com/watch?v=KYBulfbBstc

youtube.com/watch?v=M5DqEHxY4FM

If opinions are subjective than shut the fuck up grandpa.

Nope its not your just to stupid to see the beauty in it. Like all inhuman animals you most likely prefer beats to melody.

I like old school and underground hip hop. those """""Muslim"""" white hating niggers were making some great shit

youtube.com/watch?v=E7t8eoA_1jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bfXCkJF8xcU

You cringey niggers need to stop talking about classical music as if any of you can appreciate it. You listen to it for the same reason that a nigger listens to rap; to stimulate your senses. Lower pleasure. You are no different, and your false sense of superiority is embarrassing.

Mozart was a nig nog

Yeah that's the white niggers music, it takes no talent and turns children away from God, look at nations where metal is popular like Scandinavia they walk contrary to God and now their enemies are taking over, the beast of the field is growinin number stealing their kids and making their high ways desolate, their enemies will strike them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFZKu2enbCU

No, it's not, you uneducated buffoon.

>Am I the only x
No, you're not unique. Kill yourself.

I agree totally with OP. Hip hop and rap is degenerate music for degenerates.Where's the melody? Where's the invoking of subtle emotions? Where's the beauty? Where's the interesting harmony?

*crickets*

Different music has different effects on yojr psychology

No it isn't, it's some drunk scandi smashing his guitar waving his long hair and getting tattoos
I don't know what you mean beats to melody, I listen to good old white music that's classical that was made by the European man
This meme always makes me laugh

You are right that rap/hip hop/pop is utter mind numbing trash. Rock isnt much better though, at least 99% of rock compared to 100% of rap/hiphop/pop. Whenever someone says they like rock, they then proceed to post some whiny white faggot singing something to a generic, utterly forgettable tune, or something so harsh with so much growling that it sounds like a broken speaker and is utterly unintelligible. Personally I have found only one type of modern music that I can genuinely say I like, and that is synthwave.

Hip Hop and Rap is fucking garbage. Listen to this shit.

Beethoven by far of those 3. Though the worlds end girlfriend had a good sound to it

youtube.com/watch?v=tW5Ke9LhHm0

Lupe (Poopé) Fiasco might scratch your itch

>you don't even understand the music like I do
Sure I understand it, it sounds good that's the end of it. It wasn't made by some baboon on drugs or funded by some hook nosed kike producer

>Am I the only 20 year old "millennial" who absolutely abhors hip hop "music"?

Sucks to live in the US I guess. (Or OP is just a massive faggot who only knows retards)

translation: i dislike hip hop and rock music and prefer synthwave and choose to be a pretentious faggot about it

I listen to classical a lot. I also listen to liturgical chants (Byzantine chant is really beautiful) but to a lesser extent.

Give those a try

Most metal musicians are classicly trained.

Checked, matey

>it sounds good that's the end of it
>understanding
You're no better than a nigger. Consider therapy for your superiority complex.

I no longer listen to rap, i got tired of it.

Why don't they grab a violin instead of the whiskey, put on a tailcoat and cut their hair?

Ummm sweetie, Nujabes is garbage. You don't actually like this cheesy elevator music do you?

>absolutely heretical

Wow.... That is the stupidest line i think i may have ever seen drawn. this is your logic.

Look at this music it turns kids away from god and thats why there are refugee problems in scandinavia. Its not because the evil gov there its because the music that SOME of the people there listen to. Thats why their government is evil, it because the music. Fucking kill yourself christian scum.

Stop replying to yourself you fucking autist.

I don't have a superiority complex, you're the one saying someone's a nigger for enjoy music. The nigger don't enjoy music he listens to garbage and that's a fact, I can get my old poems from primary school add some jungle noises to the background and call it a rap anyone can do that

>ugh I hate the music of my generation, clearly the music of previous generations was far superior to today's drivel
/thread
/nu-pol/ managed to bump this shit thread to over 50 replies and no mod has deleted it
why is this cancer thread for edgy faggots still going

The governments only as bad as the population, the people allow it to exist in this state

There are plenty of millenials that enjoy romantic, baroque, and classical music. OP is just a tryhard faggot that has never attended a proper concert and only listens to music within the confines of his basement.

True, but the good songs are hard to find when they're buried by "OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ GANGSTAZ N SHEEEEIT!"

those Vivaldi tracks better be "Winter" and "Spring" or else you'll have to go back user

>i listen to nujabes look at me see how chill i am dude this translates to my superior intellect just see how deep his music is bro
Off yourself, you assclown.

Just listen to Japanese shit like

Agreed, cheesy elevator music =/ art. Nujabes sucks.

I will not defend all metal because there large amount that is degenerate as fuck but every once and a while theres a band that can actually play good music

youtu.be/B7mhQipwdb0

Because you replied to it, don't act like you're not part of the problem.

Because this is a reddit containment board now. Ever notice how "generals" and subhuman threads only get replies now?

Thats a non argument. Youre just assuming shit about metal culture. And im sure youre praying to "kek" that they are true at the same time. God forbid you look like a complete fucking retard right?

Music is subjective. I used to have rap when I was younger because I thought everyone could do it and it required no talent and it just sounded bad to me. I was into classic rock. Then I discovered Daft Punk, got into EDM, started making it when I was old enough to understand how, and suddenly I realized how much talent it really takes to make the trashy "club shit". I started listening to rap later because my cousin kept pestering me about it, and I started by listening to a lot of lyrical stuff, which made me view it more as a form of poetry. Until you try your hand at creating music, I don't think you can fully understand the genre you are criticizing. Just my two cents.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWdJ48k3a9Y

>le quattro stagione
It's stagioni, guys...

Look whos talking then you dumb fucking leaf. Why arent your parents in jail for refuting your trans identity? Havent you snitched yet?

this is the music of the gods

>you have to be a chef to criticize food

of course rap is garbage, it literally comes from human garbage and white peoples minds are infected with a jewish virus they think it's good

Hate* I used to hate rap

i understand this but i despise how mainstream music is always about the same shit and people eat it up

shit didn't posted link
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7UyvsfqKo

Praying to kek and this kek idol worship is sinful, you all need to pick up a bible
No that's the same degenerate metal garbage as every other piece of metal music
There's no such thing as trans, God made man and woman

I'm saying that the way in which you enjoy music is no different to the way a nigger enjoys his. Nothing inherently wrong with either genre, my problem lies in those who listen to classical music and act all high and mighty, when they only enjoy the way it sounds and nothing beyond that. It is a pleasure that only affects the senses. They don't fully appreciate it, attempt to come off as if they do. And it's embarrassing.

We all know that *true* music is the classical music of le gods, am I right fellow Redditors?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-y9KGqssc

Every music past the birth of christ is just unbareable desu

>not listening to degenerate snownigger music instead