Honest thoughts on the CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA?

Should they be independent? The dixies btfo the yankees all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seeing as it would be 1 big welfare state it wouldn't last long

Most of that is federal programs. States are given money in exchange for pushing a welfare program.

Even still,
>Niggers Revolt
>Niggers Killed
Problem solved.

Alternative:
>Niggers don't revolt
>Niggers starve

>implying a reformed Confederacy wouldn't "expel" all the negroes

MS here
full of retards, and anyone that still wants a separate split from the US is an idiot that doesnt understand it.

The US would be poor as shit if the north and south were to separate. Instead of one country with all the wealth, you get 2 shittier countries that are worth less.

If you want separation, true patricians go full federalism

Isn't this treason?
Like Catalunya and Kosovo?

Try again

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

>>trash
there can be only one

No, that's retarded. I'm a southerner Andy even I can agknowledge that the south is less developed than the north and needs their northern counterparts. Pre-civil war, maybe. Today? No way

>tfw Anglos split from Anglos and then Anglos try to split from those Anglos so the other Anglos try and help

Wtf is wrong with us Kek

Rebs are irrelevant, they can't leave and they know it. In a few decades this entire area will be the blackest and brownest in the US, aside from Cali, PR etc.

You lost already, get over it.

THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY JEWS TO INSTILL DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF THE TRUE ENEMY TO MANKIND.

As long as a Southerner draws breath, the dream of the Confederacy will never die. Your fucking Union will though.

>NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF THE TRUE ENEMY TO MANKIND.

We know the true enemy.

For the sake of the good yanks I think we should stay. Without us the north would be European levels of leftism or worse in no time. Ideally the union should be preserved with yank and southerner working together. The revival of the CSA should be saved only if we have no other choice. I think this is what Lee would support and what my Union and Confederate ancestors would support.

KEK I was debating whether to post that flag or the pretzel one

>Not getting revenge and wiping out the North once and for all

And we have no other choice. They've been hellbent on destroying us for the past 150+ years.

>what Lee would support and what my Union and Confederate ancestors would support

But he fucking wouldn't. He would've fought to the death at Appomattox if he had known how bad things were going to get.

You do realize they proved Lee didn't actually say that right? Of course you also probably don't know your namesake became pen pals with Sherman after the war and offered to go to war by his side if needed. The union is currently corrupted but yet not entirely lost. On top of this a southern secession movement would get nowhere at this point because most southerners are content with a heavily conservative controlled Presidency and Congress. And southerners are as much to blame for the death of our culture as the invading yanks and minorities. Do you know who my father blames for the major changes in this area? Not the nigs or yanks who moved here but the southerners who chose profit over community and sold the nigs and yanks land in the first place. Until the south is willing to have deep changes within our own selves and communities we will perish and it isn't because of the union. The sooner we realize our own mistakes the better.

"I can only say that while I have considered the preservation of the constitutional power of the General Government to be the foundation of our peace and safety at home and abroad, I yet believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people, not only essential to the adjustment and balance of the general system, but the safeguard to the continuance of a free government. I consider it as the chief source of stability to our political system, whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it. I need not refer one so well acquainted as you are with American history, to the State papers of Washington and Jefferson, the representatives of the federal and democratic parties, denouncing consolidation and centralization of power, as tending to the subversion of State Governments, and to despotism."

-Letter to Lord Acton, Dec. 15, 1866

>On top of this a southern secession movement would get nowhere at this point because most southerners are content with a heavily conservative controlled Presidency and Congress.

Okay, now what about when the pendulum swings the other way? I remember seeing some polls showing over 40% of people in Texas would be support secession from the US if Hillary got elected in 2016.

"Madam, don't bring up your sons to detest the United States government. Recollect that we form one country now. Abandon all these local animosities, and make your sons Americans."

"Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character."

"I think it is the duty of every citizen, in the present condition of the Country, to do all in his power to aid in the restoration of peace and harmony. It is particularly incumbent upon those charged with the instruction of the young to set them an example."

"The duty of its citizens, then, appears to me too plain to admit of doubt. All should unite in honest efforts to obilterate the effects of the war and to restore the blessing of peace. They should remain, if possible, in the country; promote harmony and good feeling, qualify themselves to vote and elect to the State and general legislatures wise and patriotic men, who will devote their abilities to the interests of the country and the healing of all dissensions. I have invariably recommended this course since the cessation of hostilities, and have endeavoured to practise it myself."

Look I can quote Lee too.

Bluntly Texas is all talk right now. Until they're willing to stop strutting around like roosters and crow about secession and independence and actually do it it's pointless grandstanding. They didn't do it under Obama and they definitely won't under Trump. So the only way to push them to actually do it is to get someone worse than Obama and even then that doesn't guarantee it'll actually happen.

>The dixies btfo the yankees all the time.
Except for that time they lost a war of secession over the right to own humans as slaves.

The south has more to lose than to gain geopolitically breaking off from the US. As it stands they swing the vote, without their vote the northern US becomes a liberal hellhole and they lack the funds/numbers to be a relevant global player.

They need each other, prove me wrong.

dixie niggers like to think they could survive on their own, but realistically only texas could. also we need them for republican votes. so no, they're not going anywhere.

>hahaha we're gonna secede and there's nothing you can do about it
>*gets destroyed and never comes back*
>LE CONFEDERACY THE BEST MUH SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

It's just niggers and hicks.

No.

>*gets destroyed and never comes back*

Northerners are the reason America is turning into a shithole. They're a plague on Humanity and need to be wiped out.

>Pennsylvania cucks want to add Buffalo, Cleveland, and half of New Jersey to their state

Take the rest of New Jersey and Maryland then get your nigger ass out of the country.

If we'd have just let them leave the union would have next to no niggers and no southerners. It would have been a utopia.

I think you mean People's Republic.

Am I gonna have to go down there and remind you slave-holding rebel cousinfuckers who's boss?

A)You're responsible for niggers being here in the first place.

B)Even excluding the niggers you're still the biggest welfare parasites in the country.

Nope, the north far surpassed the south in every area. The only thing we gained by keeping you in were niggers and "white" southerners.

the eternal jersey here
p*nnsylvania can't have us, we are here to stay forever

>You're responsible for niggers being here in the first place.

>All slave ships built in North
>All slave ship captains and crew were Yankees
>All slave traders were Yankees
>Any breaking of slave importation was by Yankees

Are you lying vermin even capable of telling anything resembling the truth anymore?

The only solution to Yankeery is a bullet for every single one of them.

They should be forcefully removed from the USA.

The north would've been a Soviet satellite state without the more conservative south. Today the north would been like Sweden in political beliefs if it was independent. You're as delusional as southerners who think reforming the CSA or Republic of Texas is feasible right now.

>>All slave ships built in North
>>All slave ship captains and crew were Yankees
>>All slave traders were Yankees
>>Any breaking of slave importation was by Yankees

THIS IS WHAT SOUTHERNERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

What other revisionist bullshit did they "teach" you?

N-no sir, w-we'll stay good. Sorry for makin you mad sir.

>almost all of Maine is white
britbongs/anglos win again

Boston is the only one I'd miss

>2017
>Still believing the Civil War was over slavery

Wew lad.

Fine, we'll save Paul Revere's statue and then blow it up.

I think they are more American than 80% of the current population yet they don`t receive the same benefits from the US gov.

>The US would be poor as shit if the north and south were to separate. Instead of one country with all the wealth, you get 2 shittier countries that are worth less.
Dixie is an albatross around the rest of our necks. They provide nothing that the rest of the country couldn't do better and only thrive because of government intervention by way of welfare, disaster relief, and their own state governments abusing the free trade provisions in this country by keeping wages down.

The only parts of the South worth keeping are Miami, the entire Mississippi river, and Texas. The rest of you can go. That includes you North Carolina, get the fuck out and take your shitty triangle with you.

Dixe got BTFO hard in Civil War but I still love them. youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w , youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM .Nobody can make as good music as Dixie music.