JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTq-AEB_3RM
aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html
archive.is/gZDdU
www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2017/05/1887133-temer-cede-a-pressao-e-sanciona-com-vetos-nova-lei-da-migracao.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

justice never sleeps

GAS THE KIKES

BOMB THE MOSQUES

BURN THE SUBURBS

PURGE THE UNCLEAN

And those Orwellian fucks think that is something to brag about? Talk about having your chains rest lightly upon you...

>diversity budget
jesus christ

>diversity budget

I don't even know what image to post

We need a constitution, but not one written by nutters sorry.

The irony is someone called him a fascist.

I guess living in this third-world shithole really has an advantage

I can scream "Allah sucks nigger cock" and I won't get beheaded/arrested/shot

-ICE

hate speech is not free speech dude, we have to admit that

This world is a joke. I no longer give a shit.

This is your own fault. You literally could have prevented this by just not sucking jew cock for once.

Its a budget designed to promote trust between minority populations and the police. You might mock it but minorities are more likely to shop people in if they can trust the police.

Perhaps if other countries police departments tried to reach out to minorities you wouldn't be describing minority areas as no go zones.

Compton LA comes to mind, or molenbeek belgium.

>diversity budget

I want out

The American constitution is literally nothing more than a republication of the English one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

"Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law."

It is we who have forsaken the traditions of our ancestors, not they.

"The fifth and last auxiliary right of the subject, that I shall at present mention, is that of having arms for their defence, suitable to their condition and degree, and such as are allowed by law. Which is also declared by the same statute 1 W. & M. st. 2. c. 2. and is indeed a public allowance, under due restrictions, of the natural right of resistance and self-preservation, when the sanctions of society and laws are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression." -- William Blackstone

DIVERSITY BUDGET? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Good lord, I hate this country. How anyone can be proud to be from this shitty island is beyond me.

>ein volk
Shitler wanted to do the same thing the kikes want to do to us.

>hates muslims
>now in a UK prison

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

How the fuck this book predict the future?

Yes, things look grim... but consider the venomous replies to that post, and indeed every post relating to Islam now on social media. It has taken a lot to get to this point, but the British public are finally beginning to wake up.

>diversity budget
Jesus fuck

>diversity budget
WHAT THE FUCK

>British public are finally beginning to wake up.
A little too late, dont you think?

NUKE US PLEASE!

>diversity budget
ENOUGH!!

>23,000 known jihadists living in the UK spreading hatred and inciting violence against non-muslims
>"lol guys we don't have the time or resources to monitor them, and there's nothing wrong with saying that infidels should be massacred hehe. try and identify the source of islamic radicalisation? nah mate let's just hold hands and sing 'fuck white people' around the fire"
>guy on twitter says muslims aren't quite his fancy
>"what the fuck did you just say? mobilise the entire police force right now and arrest this bigot. also let's spend our budget on decorating our cars with faggot shit to show how tolerate we are towards gays even though gay rights aren't even a fucking issue anymore"

I want off this shit island

We are one of the original no go zones country you moron, go for a pint in Rotherham and see how you like it faggot

projecting all the way to cultural suicide. SMART

You know I think this white genocide thing might be real

I truly pity you poor souls
It's bad enough over here but my heart hurts for the bongs living out a literal meme

did you forget that we have 250m more people than England?

Not at all. We live in an echo chamber here.
We are nowhere near as bad as Sweden or France.

Sure, surrender. Good idea.

America does not have a gun problem.
America has a black problem. We all know it.

Umm sweetie, i've been to rotherham. Had a pint of lime and soda in a local public house, locals were all very welcoming. Inshallah.

>diversity budget

There is nothing worth saving.

>diversity budget

>"The fifth and last auxiliary right of the subject, that I shall at present mention, is that of having arms for their defence, suitable to their condition and degree*, and such as are allowed by law.* Which is also declared by the same statute 1 W. & M. st. 2. c. 2.* and is indeed a public allowance*, under due restrictions*, of the natural right of resistance and self-preservation*, when the sanctions of society and laws are found insufficient to restrain the violence of oppression.*" -- William Blackstone

wew lad, look at all those exceptions open to vast interpretation.

versus

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED NIGGA!"

Remove the niggers from the US and see the homicide rates crash down.

>your comments have been passed to twitter for investigation

This comment ended up being deleted

>retarded niggerfaggot detected

Worry not.

It will be over soon.

>and as allowed by law
Fuck that. Our constitution says "shall not be infringed". This is the same trick European countries use to pretend they have free speech. They have the right to express any opinion (except what the law says is illegal, aren't you feeling free).

>A little too late, dont you think?

Don't believe the bullshit you read on Sup Forums about the UK. Sure places like London, Bradfordistan, Luton et al have huge Muslim ghetto's, but the vast majority of the country is the same as it ever was.

It wouldn't take much to break up the ghetto's and force the Muslims to work/integrate or leave and the problem would disappear overnight.

This is an issue of over generous welfare is all as soon as that dries up they will fuck off elsewhere and we are slowly getting to the point where we just can't afford the luxury of supporting a bunch of worthless ghetto sand niggers any more.

Especially when they keep tossing bombs at kids and shit.

And therein lies the great and crucial difference between liberty and 'human rights'.

did you forget that we have 250m more people than England?

What are per capita statistics again you dumb fuck?

>America does not have a gun problem.
>America has a nigger problem. We all know it.

FTFY

I bet Jews just love Europe.

>Especially when they keep tossing bombs at kids and shit.
Your comments have been reported to the police.

>What are per capita statistics again
Bullshit is what they are

I wonder if they'll investigate it if you pretend to be a bong on Twitter and simply cite & post Qu'ran verses, immigration related crime statistics and useful infographs there.

No, Brave New World.

No offense Anglo, but I'm pretty glad we left when we did.

t.soontobeinjailguy

the UKucks are so pathetic. where were they when extremists were using social media to enhance their extremist jihadi rhetoric? the feminized brit is one sad, sad people

Reminder that Hell is full, so we now respawn here as punishment.

>diversity budget

Aren't there hundreds of CONFIRMED jihadis that CAME BACK to the UK after fighting in syria?

what exactly did he say?

Well maybe it's time to try and live with people around you instead of insulting them?

>Don't believe the bullshit you read on Sup Forums
I believe in statistics, and yeah.. they are comitting a good number of the crimes, even being a minority. Also, once they blend in there is NO way to take them out; they will be UK citizens in a few years.

I have a "it's bullshit but I believe it" theory.
So many strong men died in the word wars, often not even passing their genes on. That combined with the social pressure of cultural marxism morphed the modern European into what they're like today.

Now, all the Europeans that left their homeland behind and came to America - they had to take a big risk to do that. And even the Aussies that got kicked out to a criminal island had to be brave and overcome a hellscape.

What will be left of Europe will be in North America, Australia, and perhaps eastern Europe/Russia.

no, probably just go on a mere "watch list" and clamp down more on the native brits

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTq-AEB_3RM

>diversity budget

Your constitution begins with the qualification "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State," which is far more ambiguous. Blackstone makes it very clear what the English law means: that we must have "arms" conducive to resisting the "tyranny of oppression" and preserving the "natural right of resistance and self-preservation."

The only reason why your constitution still stands and ours has fallen is because America is such a larger country than ours. It is incredibly difficult to change the American constitution, whereas here a law can be overturned in a single parliament; which is how indeed we did lose our right to bear arms and defend ourselves.

i like it

>diversity budget

This is how i know that k*kistan flags are faggots who wish they were swedish.

The UK is an orwellian shithole.

ENGLAND
AYE

>diversity budget

>20 Month sentence

Wtf is a diversity budget?

better not drive it through a muslim neighborhood, it is not accepting of their religious beliefs. like these hateful faggots in Sweden.
aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html

Let's archive that
archive.is/gZDdU

thank you

>Your constitution begins with the qualification "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State," which is far more ambiguous. Blackstone makes it very clear what the English law means: that we must have "arms" conducive to resisting the "tyranny of oppression" and preserving the "natural right of resistance and self-preservation."

you don't know shit about the fucking second amendment you dipshit britcuck loser lol

'a well regulated militia being necessary' is the main stated reason for, not a qualification of the second amendment.

I really, really fucking hate this country

Are you a Brit?

What is the "atmosphere" among the people? Do they still believe the programming? Are they afraid?

> police under strain from budget cuts
> cuts left a diversity budget available

would have thought that would have been cut first since policing and pointy stick patrols should come first.

65 million names on that watch list now

karma will come back at Sussex police
we will remember the names
the martyrs will never be forgotten

Oh great, I'm looking forward to being in the back of that when I express my opinions about mass muslim immigration.

fuck this CUNTry

nah

>diversity budget

Fucking nuke this country.

>diversity budget

Pretty sure this cant last much longer.

>nah

listen slant, that image literally proves my point.

the 'right to bear arms' belongs to the people, not the militia

the necessity of a militia is a reason for the right to exist

fucking noguns having foreigncucks trying to explain the second amendment to an american lololol

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
>which is far more ambiguous
Not at all, bongoloid. In the speech of the time, that translate to something quite simple and easy:
>A well-armed populace, being necessary to the security of a free state

This.

"Regulated" meant being armed and trained like soldiers.

Such as in terms like "army regulars" and "Regular Army"

i've been informed by multiple people hate speech should be banned, embarrasses me greatly

www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2017/05/1887133-temer-cede-a-pressao-e-sanciona-com-vetos-nova-lei-da-migracao.shtml
Sure thing buddy

>implying

Brasil is a 3rd world country with first world leftists.
Remember when that girl called a football player a monkey, everybody went apeshit.

Yeah, but only because millions of people saw it.
The media saw an opportunity to virtue signal and push their agenda. I'm not denying there is leftism here, but is not even nearly as much as in first world countries. The people I've talked to about that all thought it was pretty funny.

>"Regulated" meant being armed and trained like soldiers.
>Such as in terms like "army regulars" and "Regular Army"

except the supreme court as specifically disagreed with that like a billion times.

the right to bear arms precedes the creation of any militia. you have to have the arms before you bother forming a militia.

by definition militias should be able to form and disband as needed, they are not constant regiments and organizations.

being able to self-regulate being self-armed.

I'll just leave this here since you're such a faggot.

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS!

>diversity budget

It's almost like one type of people is favored over the other, who is shat on. Half of the shat upon eat up the shit and smear it everywhere in joy asking for more.