HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF WITH ANOTHER SELF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA
circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/09/comey-fallout-similarities-in-times-article-testimony-could-bolster-trump-claims.html
circa
archive.is/mp6qB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>threatening Comey with release of tapes

This is fucking Fake News. All Trump ever said is Comey better hope there aren't "tapes". The stupid corrupt fucks in the media all assumed that Trump meant he taped Comey.

Then why mention tapes? It was like he was intimidating him

Because he was bringing attention to the fact that he, and many other Republicans, were being surveilled by Obama. Comey would only be intimidated if he was going to lie. If he was telling the truth, what was there to be intimidated about?

>Comey would only be intimidated if he was going to lie
What?

it's called Trump bluffed, and Comey bought it

HAHAHAHAHA, libshits BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTvpdp5sVA

If you're telling the truth, how is the possible existence of a tape, a threat? The tapes would just reaffirm what you're saying and you'd probably welcome it (as Comey did in his testimony). You'd only take the release of possible tape as a threat if you weren't going to tell the truth.

thats not how the order of events occurred. please go back to T_D.

>commy had to tell the truth
>Lynch gong to be under investigation
>Comy going to be under investigation
>Russia narrative fell apart faster than you moms legs
>Special prosecution being rejected by the public.
>special prosecution going to be under investigation

He did all that with one tweet.

Because Trump is not a beta and doesn't need to record things for a "Gotcha!" moment. It's gay.

Indeed, the order of events was Commey Leaked then Trump made a tweet that cause Commy to say he leaked in responce. So he got caught in that lie.

Who cares? That is the real question sharia blue

>shills acting like they didn't get BTFO

Intimidating him to do what? To tell the truth? HAhahaha

I always took it as though Trump as implying Comey has recorded their meetings

Curious, did you make all that up or do you have even a single source to back it up? I'm already expecting infowars or brietbart but I'm skeptical even those sites are that far gone yet.

And the MSM is falling right into the trap. They're already asking if Trump regrets his 'tapes' tweet because it lead to Comey leaking which lead to Mueller. Soon it will be common knowledge that Comey lied under oath about leaking as a response to Trump's tweet.

Obstruction is now trying to keep people from lying.

Comey should not be obstructed from lying. Hahahahahaha holy shit they really are this desperate to excuse their ultimate humiliation in 2016. Strap in dunderheads, you got seven more years of it.

Explain how suggesting someone tell the truth in an open setting is obstruction.

It actually sounds like the opposite doesn't it?

Comey tells the public that the president isn't under investigation, as he already told the president three times in private. Trump gets Comey to tell the truth instead of pulling a no-answer when asked about the president being under investigation. Comey let the country sit in anxiety when he could have addressed the issue from the start, instead he plays to his ego and some partisan games. Good guy, that Comey. I'm not sure how Trump is BTFO here.

What a surprise, dumb fucking liberals took the bait and fell for it.
Congrats op you're exactly the kind of useful idiot who got played like a fiddle!

So how are the tapes even threatening? Even as a bluff it would only affirm Comey's narrative and make trump look even worse.

trump was basically trying to bully Comey with threats and demands for personal loyalty. This turn out to bite him in the ass as Comey testified against trump's character and led to evidence that trump fired him in order to stop the Russia investigation.

Frankly, any action against the Russia investigation is foolish. If trump has nothing to hide he's got nothing to worry about. If he does have something to hide, wouldn't you want to know about it?

So why was trump hindering the Russia investigation?

No it just doesn't allow Comey to start bullshitting and telling lies, without running the risk that he could get exposed. It makes Comey honor the truth unless he wants to gamble. It wouldn't have been smart for Comey to gamble and tell lies when there could* be tapes out there.

The tapes are useful, but they would be a liability. Suspected tapes are both useful and not a liability. Y'all got played.

Ah, but can you prove it?

See, you take something as true and internalize it, doubling down against all evidence to the contrary. It's called the Backfire effect and you've fallen for it hard.

Admits?

All Trump ever did was jest out loud that Comey better hope he didn't have tapes of those meetings.

This could give them a reason to investigate ABC, I think that was who broke the leak. Trump gave them the rope, now they are hanging them selves with it.

Except Comey's testimony is exactly what he said it was. Nothing strictly illegal but clear signs of interference.

Occam's razor, trump bluffed and Comey called it.

>Except Comey's testimony is exactly what he said it was. Nothing strictly illegal but clear signs of interference.

If Trump wanted the investigation dead he could've just pardoned everyone like bush did

Except nothing was classified or even under Executive Privilege. The leak is covered by freedom of speech.

>Trying to bully Comey
Into being honest? Comey has a track record of lying under oath. The FBI was never granted access to the DNC server and then constantly leaks negative stories inferring Trump is in big trouble while also telling the Pres he's not under investigation.
>If he does have something to hide, wouldn't you want to know about it?
Depends. If there was something illegal involved, yes I'd like to know. The investigation has been going on for nearly a year and all we get are anonymous sources making claims that are rarely true.
>Trump mentions he may have tapes
>Comey decides he needs to be honest
>Trump BTFO
Yeah, I know the Trump hate will go rabid over this thinking Trump BTFO, but no.

I think Trump was suspicious of the intelligence agencies and the bureaucracy, as he should be, and was trying to make sure Comey wasn't up to any partisan games, especially after he let Clinton off the hook and all, and after half of Wershington was calling for his head etc.

Getting to obstruction from the current facts required many leaps of the mind and much certainty where there is none. Trump may have fired Comey not for doing the investigation but for the way it was being leaked etc? Did you think about that you fuck-stick? No you didn't.

Obstruction is hard to prove and it just takes too many logical leaps to get there unless new evidence comes to light. Firing Comey because he didn't like the way he was handling his business is just fine, furthermore you forget Comey hismeslt testified trump told him he wanted a thorough Russia investigation.

Let me repeat: COMEY SAID TRUMP WANTED A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION. It's funny how the faggots and losers never mention the parts that destroy their narratives.

This is some weak shit to try to excuse the most humiliating political loss in American history. It won't work.

I'm not sure if trump knows what a presidential pardon is at this point. Frankly, he could have just sat back and pardoned anybody who was accused rather than worry about the investigation.

So trump is still an idiot.

Yes, it's not a threat, and yes, he did welcome it. You're saying Trump thought that Comey would lie, so he brought up tapes that didn't exist to goad him into telling the truth? But if Trump hadn't brought them up, Comey would have lied and there would be no tapes to corroborate it?

How can you predict what would have happened if Trump hadn't brought up the tapes and accept your prediction with absolute certainty? That's some shitty philosophizing right there.

Comey called what bluff? He told the public what he told Trump in private. There was no obstruction of justice. The left needs to start holding it's leaders accountable for using this as a way to fund raise and keeping this hyped.

>He told the public what he told Trump in private
Trump begged him on numerous occasions to tell the public that he wasn't under investigation, just like he'd been told in private.

Actually, if he had called trump's bluff he would have lied about what trump said and watched Trump be powerless to prove otherwise.

Trump suggests there might be tapes so Comey better not lie about him. Comey tells the truth. Trump reveals no tapes.

If you could use that thing between your ears you would realize Comey CAVED to trump's bluff, or else he would have lied about the meetings.

LOl But even you admitted Comey told the truth, so yeah, he fell for Trump's bluff. It would have been an excellent opportunity to throw Trump under the bus with some lies or exaggeration, but he pussied out and played it straight because he was scared of Trump's tapes.

You people really don't know when your losing till it's too late do you?

That's what I'm saying. He should have done that in the first place.

>Into being honest? Comey has a track record of lying under oath.

When?

>The FBI was never granted access to the DNC server and then constantly leaks negative stories inferring Trump is in big trouble while also telling the Pres he's not under investigation.

Gonna need source on this

>Depends. If there was something illegal involved, yes I'd like to know. The investigation has been going on for nearly a year and all we get are anonymous sources making claims that are rarely true.

So shouldn't we let the investigation go through?

>Yeah, I know the Trump hate will go rabid over this thinking Trump BTFO, but no.

This would have weight if there was evidence that Comey had changed his story. As it stands, Comey's testimony was exactly what he said it would be.

Yeah, they're really stretching with this one. It's becoming more pathetic every day.

because thats exactly what it is,an intimidation tactic.

he never said there was tapes he said there might be tapes
as in the nsa records everything anyway so somewhere its probably documented

>I'm going to stop you from lying by lying to you
Comey has written records. Trump will claim to forget what he said or deny he ever talked to Comey.

Innocent until proven guilty, motherfucker

Kek you got BTFO and then you just say Trump's an idiot etc. The president can literally pardon criminals but they cannot fire one of their employees who has been exposed to a lot of criticism for over a year now. Give me a break. Just think about the pardon- it says you have a right to free someone deemed a criminal, and you can do it even before they are deemed a criminal... and you really think he cannot fire the FBI director? Just ask yourself if those to understandings of the president's power comport with one another?

Also he's a billionaire and he's president aka the most powerful person on the planet. Not only is he smarter than you, but he is probably, smarter than even myself (yes believe it or not). Don't take my word for it though, everytime you folks ignore that fact he ends up btfoing you.

IF YOU GUYS DONT IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW OVER THIS THEN YOURE GOING TO FUCKING REGRET IT

You fucking morons

Headline should read
>Trump no longer sees need make to make Comey tapes public

if you don't think every part of the whitehouse had cameras and surveillance your a fucking moron

>You better tell the truth goddam it or tapes might come out afterwards.

Kek yeah I guess technically that's intimidation.

you clearly have no clue what you're talking about, go back to Huffingpaint Post

So he's obstructing Comey from obstructing the truth? What a tangled web we weave.

>I think Trump was suspicious of the intelligence agencies and the bureaucracy, as he should be, and was trying to make sure Comey wasn't up to any partisan games, especially after he let Clinton off the hook and all, and after half of Wershington was calling for his head etc.

Two problems with this.

First, if trump was worried about how the FBI was handling the investigation then he should bring in a 3rd party to investigate independently and use that to fight it out in court. Hindering the investigation just makes trump look like he has something to hide at best and is a federal crime at worst.

Second, trump really hasn't pursued Clinton. No rhetoric since his election, no executive orders for detainment or even an announcement of an investigation. As far as I can tell, trump gave up on hillary once he got into the white house.

>Trump may have fired Comey not for doing the investigation but for the way it was being leaked etc? Did you think about that you fuck-stick? No you didn't.

Now, now, there's no need for name calling.

Comey mishandling the investigation would be a windfall for trump, something he could milk for some time. Publicly discrediting the investigation would have been far, far more effective at negating it's effects rather than firing the man heading it.

So trump is still an idiot.

If trump has nothing to hide he's got nothing to worry about, right?

>why was trump hindering the Russia investigation?
False assertion, it has been established numerous times by many officials from both sides testifying under oath that Trump did not hinder the investigation. So I guess you're all out of arguments.

>Kek you got BTFO and then you just say Trump's an idiot etc. The president can literally pardon criminals but they cannot fire one of their employees who has been exposed to a lot of criticism for over a year now.

Normally, this would be true but as it stands it makes trump look guilty as all hell.

>Not only is he smarter than you, but he is probably, smarter than even myself (yes believe it or not). Don't take my word for it though, everytime you folks ignore that fact he ends up btfoing you.

Then why did the Chinese need to explain why they can't just conquer NK?

Well, other than firing the head of the investigation.

Heaven forbid anyone intimidate a witness into telling the truth.

The point is- your notions of why trump fired Comey is pure speculation. Totally not fueled by the fact that the Democrats would be responsible for the worst political defeat in history if they didn't come up with some convenient excuse to feed their base right?

There's too much reasonable doubt there to be honest. The president can fire an FBI director- it's his power. Now if you can prove he did it for the wrong reasons maybe you'll be on to something. Short of that proof all you can do is try to make it hurt him in the courts of public opinion, which doesn't seem to be working out too well to be honest.

Comey admitted he was the leaker- of trump knew this was the case it would be fertile ground to fire him.

Question: may an employee who is an investigator, who is at risk of being fired, insulate himself from being terminated by simply engaging in an investigation of his superiors? If so an FBI director could theoretically never be fired correct?

I think he's more worried about the special prosecutor expanding into possibly his business dealings. Look at how Ken Star went from Whitewater to Monica Lewinsky.

He never said he had tapes. Pay very close attention to what Trump actually says or tweets. He's playing you fools like a fiddle. Words have meaning.

Fucking idiot.

>playing you fools like a fiddle.

Drumpfffffffffffffffff done goofed this time. He is gone, tits up, dead in the water. Drumpfffffffffffftard tears incoming.
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!
IMPEACH!

And his mentor took over the job, and the director testified under oath that trump told him he wanted a thoroug investigation.

Surely you have some quid pro quo as to why trump fired him. I mean did trump intend to kill the investigation or did he just not like how Comey conducted his affairs in the course of the investigation? Unless you can answer that definitively you run up against an issue we refer to as "reasonable doubt."

Maybe if trump fired Comey, got a new director, who then completely ended all Russia investigation matters- you'd have a case. Unfortunately for you, all you have is speculation. Comey is gone and his mentor took his place. Nothing has changed except hopefully Mueller isn't a leaker like Comey.

>You're saying Trump thought that Comey would lie

I'm saying Trump's tapes tweet was to troll Comey and Obama. President Trump knows Obama was spying on him and many other GOP members.

The only people calling it a threat are the corrupt media and their sheep.

listen you, commey was never the head of the investigation. He said so himself.

And nothing is gonna happen to Comey and no one, including the fools on fox news even bring that up. Trump should've recorded himself, ESPECIALLY, while having a very private convo in the white house.

You're saying that sarcastically but it's seven months into his presidency and look at the shit that's piled high on the plate.

Seven months.

Watch what way the wind is blowing.

Do you know what delusions of grandeur are? You are a nobody, and trump is the most powerful person on the planet. Let me repeat- you are nothing. Shit you've probably never even signed the front of a check much less dealt with global conflicts.

He implied he had tapes.

Trump literally said he was lying though.

The election was the qualifier. You were an idiot if you didn't think this was gonna get real real nasty.
I didn't think for a second the democrats would lay down and let their base see the truth that they were responsible for the biggest political ads bruising of all time. I mean seriously, I'm just surprised there's been no attempts on his life yet.

>When?
circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

>Gonna need source on this
thehill.com/policy/national-security/312767-fbi-never-examined-hacked-dnc-servers-report

>So shouldn't we let the investigation go through?
Sure let's just investigate indefinitely. No matter how absurd.

This would have weight if there was evidence that Comey had changed his story. As it stands, Comey's testimony was exactly what he said it would be.
No, when asked before, Comey would give a non answer, leading to endless speculation. Trump wanted him to tell the public that the Pres is/was not under investigation. Is that not something the American people deserve to know?

>This would have weight if there was evidence that Comey had changed his story
>Though Comey claimed he didn't orchestrate the leak until May 16, four days after Trump's May 12 tweet, a New York Times article from May 11 appears to track closely with the memo's contents.
There are in fact striking similarities between that pre-tweet article and Comey's written testimony, suggesting the memo's contents may have been leaked -- by somebody -- before Trump vented on Twitter. Kasowitz clarified on Friday that he was referencing a May 11 article, “In a Private Dinner, Trump demanded Loyalty. Comey Demurred.” The language contained in the article – which seemed to spur Trump’s “tapes” tweet – references Comey’s interactions with Trump that are essentially repeated in Comey's submitted testimony. "It is obvious that whomever was the source for the May 11, 2017 New York Times story got that information from the memos or from someone reading or who had read the memos," Kasowitz said in a statement. "This makes clear, as our statement said, that Mr Comey incorrectly testified that he never leaked the contents of the memo or details of the dinner before President Trump's May 12, 2017 Tweet."

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/09/comey-fallout-similarities-in-times-article-testimony-could-bolster-trump-claims.html

Checked. No profits today

>circa com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
archive.is/mp6qB

Trump will not run...
Trump will not get the delegates he needs...
Pussygate will end Trump...
Trump cannot defeat Cunton...
Delegate rebellion will stop Trump from being sworn in...
Muh Russians...
Demotards wuz robbed n shiet...
>>>> You are here

Trump will be impeached.

We know... Trump is a fucking idiot but why do people keep focusing on this petty shit?

He is never going to be impeached. He could behead a nun at a press briefing and Republicans still wouldn't vote to impeach him. Even though Pence is a wet dream for old rich white Republicans.

He'll be in office until at least 2020. Just get over it already. If there direct evidence of this Russia shit, it would have been found by now. Yes, Trump's an incompetent fuckhead that shouldn't be in office but give up this pipe dream of removing him from office.

Trump knew comey would lie if he didn't mention tapes. Comey fell for the bluff and was forced to tell the truth which backed up everything trump said. Don't worry libcucks. If you want to you can pretend this is one of your moral victories

HAHAHAHAHA COMEY FELL FOR TRUMPS BLUFF.

Comey BTFO. Dems BTFO.

Yes, after Comey's testimony, Trump said Comey's recollection of the words Trump used, were false. What's your point? The 'tapes' tweet was months before that.

To a degree, it doesn't matter because it would Comey's word against Trump. Comey the other fool, didn't even turn those memos over to the FBI so it can't even be taken as a serious document.

>If you want to you can pretend this is one of your moral victories
B T F O

I hope ptg fucks off back to ledonald

Reminds me of playing poker.
>buddy folds a full house
>begs to see my straight flush
>show him two 4's

Exactly.

>no source
>nigger flag

Fuck off.

This would have been a great opportunity for Comey to lie on trump and really destroy him. But he was kept honest by Trump's tapes bluff.

Damn Comey blew it hard. Sad.

or does he..

>Comey's word against Trump
This has always been the issue. The left thinks Trump is going to be impeached because Comey said he took it as an order he previously testified that he'd never experienced any thing that resembles obstruction, oh and then he later said Lynch did the same thing but it wasn't a hill worth dying on.

So... you could say he didn't have an "immoral" victory?

Not sure what kind of persuasion you think you're accomplishing, but the only incompetent fuckheads in politics are everyone BUT Trump. I do agree that he will never be impeached tho.

good fucking move!

now no subpoenas!!! LOL!

Let this thread die.

NO DIPSHIT...
>he said HE PERSONALLY DID NOT TAPE OR ORDER TAPING OR POSSESS TAPES
doesn't mean tapes don't exsist buddaaayyy
>teleports around you in 8k HD
>triggers AMERICANA RENAISSANCE
Nothing personal,kiddo

>Liberals start lying again.
>"Oh, you see, someone *just now* found them."

:^)

No it must live on for its purpose is to trigger libfags and shareblue cucks.
Bump!
To the moon Alex! To the FUCKING MOON!!!!