#MoreThanARefugee

Why does Sup Forums hate refugees? Honestly?

It makes me so sad that Sup Forums's bigotry is spreading to other websites such as Youtube.

There is no proof that reugees are more violent than native Europeans and there hasn't been ONE terrorist attack commited by a refugee despite what bigots try to tell you.

Due to Europe's declining birth rates we need young men and women from the Middle East and Africa who are only trying to find a better life.

I promise you that in 100 years countries with a high IQ populace and smart leaders like Angela Merkel (Germany, France and Sweden) will be more prosperous than ever while countries like Poland and Hungary will have collapsed by then due to the aging native population.

Don't listen to alt-reich lies. Wake up and realize that at the end of the day we are all human and silly things like borders only cause division and make us all weaker as a result.

Oh my God, thank you! Finally a smart person on this stupid website.

I completely agree!

You must be joking, but I'll bite. Someone might take this shit seriously.
>There is no proof that reugees are more violent than native Europeans and there hasn't been ONE terrorist attack commited by a refugee

The majority of the Isil extremists who carried out The November 13 Paris attacks entered Europe while posing as migrants, Hungarian security officials have disclosed. Seven of the attackers, who killed 130 people and left more than 360 others injured, slipped through Hungary's borders while posing as migrants.

And what's wrong with declining birth rates?

Meanwhile on Bizzaro Sup Forums

>Due to Europe's declining birth rates we need young men and women from the Middle East and Africa who are only trying to find a better life.

We dont need uneducated dumbfucks who only leech of welfare ... kys

>being this obvious

fuck off with your bait thread. you're not getting my bump. you're getting a sage.

>Due to Europe's declining birth rates we need

Stopped there. "Refugees" are not needed anywhere. And that birth rate bs is the same song and dance weve been hearing the past decade. Whos idea was it that we have to continually increase the population at all times? We did just fine before.

You're 100% right.

You're right, the jobs will do themselves! Haha you are so smart I bet you are also a Trump supporter!

Bump

Because they're really economic migrants looking for free gibsmedat

Then they spawn, and in about 13-14 years the spawn form street gangs

Jobs will do themselves you idiot, you ever hear of automation?
Never post again or I am personally banning you for life from the internet.

I remember being a teenager. Fun times.

With automation they will, you biocuck

what jobs
I guess everyone is just gonna serve each other coffee

>Says he isn't a teenager
>Has a communist flag

This is bait, right?

I have more respect for homeless Americans

Priorities

worst bait thread i've ever seen. i refuse to believe that anyone is this dumb

saged

>implying anarchy has anything to do with open boarders

anarchy
an archon
an-without
archon-ruler

governments enforce immigration policy.

if we had no government to force niggers and poos onto us, who would do it?

no one.

what if someone tried?

they'd get shot.

its pretty simple, anarchy is super tribal / ethnocentric.

Explain how declining birth rates means we need to take in low IQ muslims that will drain the economy via welfare?

Megacorps would. Muh free movement of labor

Lmaoooooooo
Who the fuck sent you faggots here
Can I get the discord link?