Iberians and Italians

Do Iberians and Italians hate eachother?
What's up with this feud in apricity and italicroots between italians and iberians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xci_OvS3VyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be honest it's amusing how hen posting capeverdans photos taken from social networks as iberians most north americans/central europeans forum goers agree with me.
Personally I blame them for taking the bait.

I dont think we do
Most people I talk to that interacted with Italians say it was a fun time.
We mostly dislike germans.

What?

The Portuguese harbor some historical animosity towards the Spanish, mostly because of butthurt. However, I am wholly unaware of any ill will towards the Italian that could qualify as hate, from either the Portuguese or the Spanish.

>apricity and italicroots
those fags are too influenced by whites and thus they attack themselves all the time on who is more white or less woggy, when it hardly matters

Most of the members of italic roots are brazilians with italian ancestry from what I was told
They also take photos of morroconese people and claim they are spanish

We don't hate eachother, you dumb faggot
Sage this thread

Dude im talking about the apricity and italicroots feud between italians and iberians
Have you never heard of it?

No, we do not hate italians, for me they are brothers like any other europeans, probably even more cause of latin language.

That's not surprising at all. Mixed people, specially from former colonies, tend to not want to be alone, so they attack other's due inferiority complexes.

No one in spain or portugal gives a fuck about brazil or whatever.

nonsense

Brazilians are retarded shitskins , they are the ones that usually make the you are not white threads here , there are lots of them in italicroots as well

This.

not even close, italy is forever #1 in my heart

Exactly.

I think I have seen than guy before on yt , he keeps claiming pure italian ancestry and calling the portuguese and spaniards moors

>Brazilians are retarded shitskins
I'm white though

This dude looks like an arab , there is no way he is fully european

Why not use Apennines?

Why would we hate Italy? They are bros.

Not at all. We are good. Better than anyone else in Europe actually.

Yes, we all get along well, everyone here likes italians

The hypocrisy of your comment...

it not true. add we have a retarded kid with Italy (Argentina)

>We mostly dislike germans.
this

Lol its true , you keep making threads about northern europeans being cucks and meds being non white , all while claiming to be pure european

lel can't both these groups just go after jews finally?

Why have you abandoned catholicism?

They are still trolling one another by posting pics of cape verdeans and morroconese people and claiming they are iberians or italians

Never seen that. Only brazilians claiming to be white, wich is not that far feched. The ones that aren't, normally don't know enough english and what pol is.

At the same time, you are the one calling others non whites and stirring the pot for no reason.

>Brazilians are retarded shitskins , they are the ones that usually make the you are not white threads here
Like this one?

Nah we cool wih each other,we are all similar in everything(lazyness,alcoholism,really tight families etc etc)

does anyone realize it's probably spanish and italian jews doing that to you? fuck....

I'm always seeing Brazilians of Germanic ancestry calling bad Portuguese and hating the language and making insults or something.

Why they are butthurt with Portuguese - we don't know since we have no historical connection with those people.

Probably they are the same people that bring the mem South Brazil completely white.

Stop Lusophobia now! kek

Never heard of them, also i never heard some1 hating on iberians in my whole lifetime honestly. It is always new world shitkins that start these flame wars

South Brazil has become a meme here , they are the new Argentina is White ,they race mix with arabs 15 million arabs went to live in south brazil kek they just dont want to admit it

I registered on Italicroots for the lolz kek , about 80% of them are brazilians
It's common to see new worlders shitskins claiming pure ancestry from other european countries to talk shit about iberians and brits

>It is always new world shitkins that start these flame wars

I have to agree with this, cause it is so obvious.

What? No such thing. Iberians are vastly superior to any anglonigger, germcuck or snownigger.
It's just that Spain is worryingly tolerant and open about faggots. Do something about that, José.

>historical animosity

It's just friendly bantz. Nobody gives a shit about some inbred Spanish king that tried to fuck our inbred king.

If anything there is a great solidarity towards Spain. I have no doubts if they were in some deep shit the Portuguese people would try to help no matter what the goverment did or did not.

Italy is ok but we honestly don't give a shit about them.

As opposed to the portuguese posters who have never shitposted towards Brazil? Quit bitching about having your feeling hurts bud

I'm ok with the Portuguese but Spanish tourists in Italy made me hate the Spaniards. They are all loud and I can't stand how they speak

Dude literally no one shitposts more than the brazilians all over the internet , whether on 4 chan,twitter,facebook anywhere the hues are everywhere

This.

So how often do they hurt your feelings? I don't see why you'd cry about it on Sup Forums, seems to me like you're a bit of a little bitch.

Lmao Hans is mad that meds country are very united (thanks to the common hate against G*rman subhumans) and we get along very well, unlike Snowniggers who seem to hate each other.

Lol the spam is the problem , I don't care about what brazilians say m8

Once you teach a monkey a trick they just repeat ad nauseum.

Post more autism Pepes

They don't.

>I don't care about what brazilians say m8
Judging by what you said it seems like they're the reason you started the thread in the first place, my sensitive friend.

I don't know anyone who dislikes Italy.

Nope m8 , I'm just saying most members of italicroots are brazilians
Lmao you don't even need to be a member there to know that just see the posts of those so called "white" brazilians

That racemixing Brazilian thread spammer with digital kuruminha pics was the worst..

Yeah most white Brazilians do have Italian roots, quit trying to explain yourself. You got your feelings hurt by Brazilians on a cringy MUH ROOTS forum. No big deal.

Gotcha

Germans

Brazil was a mistake

>I dont think we do
>Most people I talk to that interacted with Italians say it was a fun time.
>We mostly dislike germans.

Confirming the dislike for krauts.

LOL brazilian spammers smelled a med thread and they are all over it kek , not surprised now stop the spam , I just wanted to know more about italicroots and apricity kek

Remember that the last greatest victoriuous nationalist alliance that Europe saw, was in the spanish civil war
Spain-Italy-Portugal-Germany

Victory for Evropa

>s-stop replying haha I just wanted to know more about it
Thus ends the saga of the butthurt flag-hiding pussy.

Portuguese here
I don't hate neither the Spanish or the Italians. I like the Spanish more than the Italians.

I think the average Spanish doesn't like us much, and specially doesn't like us as an independent country.
I don't care what Italians think about us desu.

Lmao don't you have a monkey soap to eat.
>Brazil
>White
You are the one that seems butthurt cuz I said brazilians are shitskins wich they are

I didn't even claim to be white, you're the one who made a thread on an unrelated board because you got so butthurt about it, and you're still here getting angry about it with an entirely different person.

From my perspective it looks like you got ETERNALLY BTFO. Keep your flag hidden so you don't embarass your entire country.

when I was in Italy i linked up with 2 Spanish girls who one was a 8/10and another a clean ten. An Italian dude rolled with us (he pulled the 10, me the 8) and we both smashed them.
Spanish girls are awesome. But Spanish men idk, never met any, only Mexicans

It's true. Brazil has the largest Italian population outside of Italy.

Beautiful

Italians are great. From my experience they are very similar to us. I don't like the spanish so much. They are arrogant and act like they are superior to us (I guess their are just butthurt because of our achivements), except for the spanish close to the frontier and in Galiza. They are very nice.

No, absolutely not. As spaniard i need to say thaks italia for such great brotherhood.

dear italians
please destroy the cancer that is "mediaset"
lgtb, pro refugees propaganda and deminism idiocy in all their channels

I used to jack off to mediaset in the good days.
youtube.com/watch?v=xci_OvS3VyM

Italians are fine, and portugese too, no animosity.

Personally i think we should try to bro with portugal building some stronger iberian state.

Of all the nations Italy and Italians might have any kind of quarrel with, Spain and Portugal are very far from the top.

If anything, we are very close and usually very friendly.
(By the way, Italian usually find Spanish accent extremely sexy, and Spanish people the same for the Italian one).

we're really not that much different. my parents are close friends with a bunch of italians and i've been there multiple times.

we like them, always together since Roman times

>we
Show flag

we are trying

>We mostly dislike germans
this,even where i work,there is burning hate towards germans (not austrians).

I like Spaniards and Romans, I'm pretty sure they're ok with Lusitans.

I just hate the French.

WHERE MY SONS OF ROME AT

Italians are our sophisticated cousins but I think we really need to bring together Portuguese and Spain and create an Iberian Union, a confederate state of two different nations.