France is a muslim country

france is a muslim country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water is wet

Allah Akbar

strange how they complained about the nazis forcefully occupying and oppressing the people, but they dont seem to complain about being occupied and oppressed this time.

france, if you need help give us a signal.

No, let France be the example Europe needs.

Anal sex is shitty

desu, they were always the cucks

they only complained about nazis when they started losing, resistance was laughable for such a large country

a lot of people supported nazis

Don't forget the French women who submitted to nazi soldiers.

There was a time when people described Poland as a Jewish country, and Frankfurt as Jewish city.

I've been banned for FAR less than that.

Tell me again how long have you been occupied by ottomans?
You're more mudshit than any other Europe country

Bump

France is a muslim country
Allahu akbar

didnt France have more and better tanks than Germany and still lost pathetically easy?

Didn't you just hide in the snow all war like pussies while the Finns pounded the fuck out of the Russians?

Back then
>europe colonized Africa
>africa wants independence
>wars for independence

Now
>africa reverse-colonizes Europe
(YOU ARE HERE)
>ever increasing number of people want them to fuck off
>war?

Weird seeing Vietnamese people speaking French in Paris.

no

Seems fair.

I'm up for it.

at least we freed ourselfs, and we certainly put up a bigger fight

The muslims have better propagandists working on their behalf than the Nazis did.

Goebbels was good but he's no kike.

yes, france had best military pre ww2, but their leadership was idiotic and stuck in ww1 mentality. Just like they were stuck in napoleon times in ww1 when they were sending troops with bright colored uniforms

Good. That means another place we can bomb and drone strike.

France spent 3 years under occupation and were the supreme military force in europe for several centuries at least.

How long did the Turks ride you for?

KILL EM ALL!

Crusade now

longer then you exist as a country

At least we banished them for good
also
>be mightiest force in europe
>lose in 6weeks against a country that was already at war

This is not funny. What´s gonna be the future of glorious white nations like France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium or Great britain? no good

We've never been conquered by anyone and we didn't emerge as a country out of thin air. We speak English for a reason.

I hope you banished them for good. Now llet's sort out the rest of europe. We need to expell the muslims now and forever.

The near future must be struggle and war or the far future will be miscegention and destruction.

I have no respect for the French, they can commit suicide if they want.
I'm more worried about Germany the U.K and the U.S

No, it isn't, we will kill all niggers and sandniggers.

That's retarded. We need to support each other to get out of this mess together.

I'm doing my part in my own country(netherlands)
But as a people the French are garbage, if any country has to fall the French would deserve it.
But obviously I'd rather have a cleaned up Europe

Good, the French aren't that bad, it really depends on the region. Parisians are cunts but they're mostly non-French now anyway.

didnt say you were conquered, just that we we're under turks for 400years, which is longer then you exist as a country

and if europe wants them to be removed, we fully support
but we don't want to do anything first, last time we tried it, we got spanking from nato
twice

it will be sooner than later

and america is nigger country

Actually the french complained about americans coming into their country, they were fine with the germans. Why wouldn't they, the germans were fighting on the right side of the war.

We need to stand by the people that are doing something. Generation Identitare is pretty good.

I think deep down most white people wanted the Nazis to win

>This is not funny
Better to laugh than to cry

Give the French credit, 45% of 18-24 yer olds just voted for Le Pen.

That would work out as a significant majority of the actual ethnic French of that age group.

France was Based in middle ages

Sup Forums is fucking butthurt that France is the greatest nation of all time. All this hate is hilarious, the best being stupid irrelevant countries swallowing anglos propaganda. Stay mad faggots.

That's probably 90% of actual French people

It was the greatest nation of all time until these sand nigger came and ruined everything.
Also fucking UE ruining our country.

I bet peapol say "French are garbage" see French peapol doing something bad but now the half of the country is Muslim.... they see a profiteer of French nationality for sure

But the worst is not just for French peapol, the worst is for the poor Muslim who have been successful in their lives in France, these Muslim who have understand the French culture.

This is worst for us beacause of amalgams.
This is worst for our lives.

Oh ! Wait maybe u see a idiot French who voted just by looking on his tv....

We are in crap, coin coin patate gâteaux fromages vin rouge

kek

You are a cucked faggot
Almost right, also, YOU and Germany fucked up Europe, you and your friends love to be cucked.

The UE must be destroyed.

To be fair I seriously never hear any British or Irish or Australians not recognising that France has been a great nation.

It's only the Americans who diminish the French. It's a big thing for them not sure why.

Dont get me wrong there are British who don't like the French but none of them are under the illusion that you weren't a significant country.

la france j'la baise fdp

nique la france et les francais

i don't think anyone disputes france WAS great but currently, it is a different situation.

>didn't france have more and better tanks
>tiny, two man tanks
>one driver, one guy to do everything else
>wonder why France got their shit wrecked
No. The French had more numbers and more heavily armored tanks than the Germans. The only difference is that Germans had crews of 3 to 4 instead of the one dude trying to do everything in the turret.

Your english is fucking terrible haha

Say spain who banned man spreading and with big march for refugee every month.
You are just lucky to be so poor for the moment that even refugee don't want to go there.

France was great untill world war 1. Now it is just a joke.

Indeed.

We're not far behind them and by we I mean both of our countries

Actually the Napoleonic wars fucked them...

They were never the same since

France is no longer France ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They'll be back. We all will.

It's scary, because it could be close to the truth.

where my ancestors fought on the somme now has become a muslim infested shithole? Great

I'm sorry for your loss. No need to escape into denial, my friend. We should have fought together. Aurevoir, mon frere.

From the gauls and franks to algeria and gays, here the history of France.

oh come now frenchie, i can bet you 50 dollars that i look whiter than you.

Oui

That city we used to blitz is now minority English and ruled by a muslim!

It's true, look it up.

Whats it like being so deluded?

Of course but for now its just stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

This.

Banned only in one city ruled by communist politycally correct faggots like you, and nobody take that serious.

Well... maybe Spain have not a great economy but its a decent place to live im not having problem here, not like your shithole that its going to be converted in new algeria.

Also you know what its a luck? tat the big marchs for refugees are that, only faggots marchs, your fucking EU requiered to Spain to accept 17k of refugees, we only accepted like 800, can you say the same?

You and germany (and other western countries but specially you two) are the biggest problem of Europe, cucked fags, in a few years you are going to knocking our door asking for help for a reconquista.

Emphasis on HAS

Fuck off.

It's because you fuckwits went too far with the race stuff that there was a backlash that put the left in political ascent which in turn created this fucking mess

Well done Hans

Whatever happened to "Ne Plus Ultra" you faggots, we used to be besties.

ive visited the somme various times for the sights and to visit relatives graves, the people are mostly native french. But the city of Amiens is a total shithole.

There were frogs defending the 3rd Reich in Berlin until the very end while you commies were betraying your race. Some countries can talk bad about France, Serbia is not one of them.

>when you ally with the genocidal dictator Stalin and Bolshevism which has the communist world revolution at its core to hand half of Europe to communism and destroy the last hope of the white race and then blame it on the defender of Europe against (((global financial capitalism and banking)))
Every time.

>Marseille
>Paris

Nuff said

>your fucking EU requiered to Spain to accept 17k of refugees, we only accepted like 800

God bless our country. We may be poor, we may be brown, we may be lazy, perhaps corrupted.....But I often yell thanks just for being a spaniard and not a """"""""european", if the "europeans" may say so.

By breaking every treaty you ever made and triggering mutual defense clauses in every treaty the French and English had wtf did you expect would happen?

And what were your fucking goals too??

Lets cleanse Europe of the subhuman slavs and get some lebensraum! Fucking retards

When we went to war with it was you who were allied with Stalin not us. Remember that?

My ancestors are rolling in their grave from laughter each time a berber smashes a white pussy

For 20 years my veteran grandpa was depressed for all the comrades and friends he lost but now he finaly laughed

How are your grandparents?how does it feel to be a bitch to your colonies?to lose in such a humilitating way to the same subhumans you abused?to see your greatest empire surrendering again and again?to see your daughters taken over by the children of the same people you used to rule over?

This
and still keeps hoping for a miracle

How many French women do you think are fucking north africans?

One of the commonest complaints of immigrants into the west is how our woman are arrogant and cold towards them.
Also you were abused were you? Why is your country Arab speaking and muslim not French speaking and catholic? Think about that then tell me who commmitted the real abuse in North Africa, the europeans or the Arabs.

imo the only problem of spain its the shitty goverment and the bad money administration.

We have a decent rate of productivity.
And the skin colour... its just the normal color for the mediterranean people.

So we are not too lazy and not too brown that two things are just sterotypes of the cucked western EU cuntries, the real problem of spain as i say its the money administration and the goverment, when we solve that problems and maybe leave the EU Spain will be a great place.

>arab
kek

Huum this is beacause of this cars burn in street.... Grandparents

>Germany
>ever ALLIED with Stalin
The rest of your reply is on that same level.

There was only one ALLY Mr. Schickelgruber wanted and that was Britain.

I was being ironic, of course. Us being brown and all that is just that, a stereotype of frenchies. Remember "Africa begins at the Pyrenees"? Now it DOES begin at the Pyrenees, to the North.

Our problem is the government, yea. But sincerely: our government is so stupid that is actually being useful. It may be even witty, if you catch my drift.

I agree OP.

At one point the Christians took over France, but that was short lived. France is simply being restored to the islamic caliphate it once was.

Yes, totally agree with all hahaha

>Pact of Steel
>Hey Stalin let's conquer Poland together and divide it between us
>Oh no the world is angry with us now and we wuz inncent
>At war with the west
>Invades Soviet empire before finishing first war

What makes you think Hitler even wanted to win? Look at his actions, he was suicidal but it's all our fault not the poor Germans who were apparently fighting for the white race by attacking half the white nations on the face of the earth.

LOL ottomans empire was dismantled after ww1 you mudshit country for centuries