SHOTS. FUCKING. FIRED!

SHOTS. FUCKING. FIRED!

How will the right ever recover?

>be like

Everyone who uses this phrase will be the first to go into the chambers.

Yeah this was already posted an hour ago.

>infants have the same rights as mass murderers
her position is idiotic. if she thinks the death penalty is bad, which is essentially implied, doesn't like guns because it kills people, then why in the fuck should she support abortion?
god, what a nitwit.

Abortions are great, I hope even more minorities have them.

Death penalty is for criminals, war is for enemies. Babies are innocent

>owning guns means killing ppl
>having a large army means war
y r these ppl so retarded

>killing innocents is bad
Really made me think

>killing murderers, criminals, and people that are killing your people is wrong
>but fuck those fucking babies tyrone and his friends keep pumping into me
i mean, niggerbortion is a noble cause, but it still shouldnt be legal.

>death penalty only to those who commit heinous crimes
>war to protect your freedom so you arent invaded and you have to watch your daughter gang raped by muslim extremists
>against aborting another life that has done neither no wrong, it should be given a chance to live life.

Whats the problem?

>one post by this ID

Liberals be like
>killing babies is cool
>killing conficted murderers and rapist is crossing the line.

Leftist's consider bacteria on another planet proof of life, a live fetus in utero isn't "a life" though. Go play mental gymnastics elsewhere

Most people I talk to are against middle East intervention, which is what she's talking about when she says war.

She says the truth, whats the big deal? Abortion is murder, I have the right to 10 guns, and the death penalty kills off bad hombres that are a danger to everyone else.

There is no arguement

ya know
extremists can't gang rape

they blow themselves up before getting there

>some random tweet from some random person
One of these threads?

Duh, how could I forget.

Babies are innocent. The rest of you aren't.

> Death penalty is great
> War is good
> I deserve to have 10 guns
> Abortion is murder

I agree with all four of these points, what's the issue here?

Is this bitch really equating the wasted life of goddamn criminal scum to the life of an unborn baby?

Because killing murderers, mudslimes or niggers who try to rob you is the same thing as killing a baby.

>missinform masses to believe that a big armies mean war
>profit from poor people killing each other in civil conflicts risen from different standings on the matter
>become ritcher and more "reliable"

>Killing a defenseless child, a product of your own haphazard choices, is fine
>But killing someone that wishes to do you harm and has full capability to follow through with said threats is a bad thing
She's right, though. I hate the current death penalty. I hate criminals sucking up my tax dollars for 10 years before they're finally painlessly killed. They should suffer the same pain they inflicted on others. And why not?

Because none of those points have anything to do with abortion...

>why house someone for life when it's cheaper to kill them for committing numerous or horrifying crimes.
>war built the world we know and provides you the safety to post your retarded opinions
>number of guns doesn't equal responsibility of who owns them
>abortion is murder, you might not like it but it is.
Also if it's not murder then I can gut punch a pregnant woman and kill the baby because it isn't murder

>Also if it's not murder then I can gut punch a pregnant woman and kill the baby because it isn't murder

The only laws that say it is murder were written by religious conservatives. You can't really blame libs for the double standard.

Why does the left pride abortion so much?
>ya I'm a whore who has unprotected sex and doesn't even use birth control/plan b, what's wrong with getting pregnant and cancelling out of it?
People who support abortion this hard are low class scum with no morals, if a girl has had more than 1 abortion I consider them irresponsible and disgusting

Leftism is science? Your analogy is pure shit. Leftists eat animals who are living but you think bacteria on other planets counting as life has anything to do with abortion?

Never repeat that thought again.

Liberals be like killing terrorists and criminals is bad, and the right to defend yourself is evil, but killing defenseless babies is okay

well accidents do happen
(tho you are right)

Also even if they are vegan they eat plants that are living. Its like you dont understand how words are used in different contexts.

This

Death Penalty is great

War is stupid

Someone can have as many guns as they want

Abortion IS killing babies, but I don't care if you do it.

>Thots be like: killing a convinced felon is the same as an innocent child haha my own offspring is the same level as a serial rapist in my mind

She's right ppl should have the right to pay for abortions out of their own pockets just like guns

Liberals be like:
>Death penalty is bad
>War is not good
>Gunz is evil
>*kills babies*

>i'm not an american

fpbp

>liberals call conservatives "americans"

You're a fucking American.

Sage this shit. 5th time today

>killing criminals and people that want to kill you is the same as killing an innocent baby
im against wars, but this bitch is just stupid. wish she would have been aborted.

also could you idiots stop bumping threads about some tweet of some noname?
sage

Shut up you Amerifilth.

I SUPPORT 10 GUNS FOR ALL AMERICANS

Young life has the potential to elevate and prolong the existance of a nation and its culture. Its that simple.

>killing enemies and criminals is the same as killing a baby

kek, why do modern women hate children so much at least the ones on the left? Like really, it's one thing to get an abortion but the way they celebrate it and champion it makes me fucking sick. You're murdering a baby, it's not a fucking accomplishment. Pro abortion are the main driving force behind me becoming anti abortion, it's disturbing as shit. I remember a buddy showed me a post a from reddit where some bitch was talking about getting abortion and everyone said how strong and brave that made her but it gave me the completely opposite feelings. It's cowardly, disgusting and greedy. It shouldn't be praised kek, people should be ashamed to do it. They say babies are parasites who can't take care of themselves but so are poor people, maybe we should start killing them off.

But I think abortion is great for nigger control. I'm more morally consistent than she is.

Death row inmates =/= unborn babies

death penalty should be allowed for heavy crimes.
war is good sometimes (independence wars)
people should be allowed to protect their families with guns,since america is a country with a high number of burglaries every day.
abortion is murder since you are basically killing another person
SHOTS.FIRED.BACK.

Shooting blanks, ass.

It is not hard to understand why 7 in 10 convicted felons vote for the party that wants to do away with the death penalty and lessen hardened criminal's sentences.

Obama is the biggest warmonger in American history having the US in more wars than Bush 43, and Obama is the record holder of having the longest war on his watch, (Afghanistan)...after he campaigned to stop all wars...WE CREATED MORE!

And with all the Bernout, leftist loons on the loose shooting Republican congressmen, stab ing people on subways...right wingers NEED guns to protect themselves from you lunatic leftists!

Vegan libs be like
>can't eat eggs because it's cruel to consume an unborn animal.
>*aborts human child*

Libs be like
>My body my rules!
>Proceeds to get a very young child circumcised without his permission.

Britshits be like
>tally ho, mate
>let's put another shrimp on the barby

>great for nigger control

How? Blacks are a growing population while white birth rates are plummeting. Abortion has done nothing to stop the nigger problem, only smart niggers get abortions anyways. Sure Shaniqua had 2 abortions but she still had 10 kids. A white woman who has abortions typically doesn't have any kids.

Whites almost deserve to die off with idiots like you running around.

ebin

She's against the death penalty, but probably thinks violent criminals are victims, especially if they're minorities or immigrants. I bet she complains about "rape culture", but only when white men are involved. She also probably opposes the Second Amendment and shouts down people who defend themselves against criminals.

She says she's anti-war, but I bet she supports liberal interventionist wars. War is only bad if it's started by the wrong people.

She hates gun ownership, but it's obviously only white gun owners she has a problem with.

think again retard

>She says she's anti-war, but I bet she supports liberal interventionist wars. War is only bad if it's started by the wrong people.

I'd bet she'd be pro war if the kikes started bombing the shit out of the Muslims. PLEASE HELP THE POOR MUSLIMS! Best way to call out anti war liberals is use Israel and Palestine and ask if Palestine should be protected. Jewing the Jews is the best way to win arguments with these idiots.

white people don't have culture. rape culture doesn't apply to whites.

What about mayo though? Can we have mayo? I kind of grew to like that meme.

You killed six million jews in the holocaust.

>psss, hey ass, your American flag is showing

You killed the native americans and enslaved black people. You die!

I was being cheeky. I like pointing out to leftists how abortion is black genocide.

Good post.

Actually, I'm a product of rape by one of my past irish fathers having his way with a native American squaw.

And did your ignorant ass know the first US slaveowner was a ....wait for it.....BLACK MAN, A BLACK MAN WAS THE FIRST US SLAVE OWNER!

Why did black kings sell their own people, libtard?

Killing terrorists and murders: good
Killing babies: bad

My mistake, just got a 12 hour shift so I'm not the sharpest. Glad we agree.

>letting me murder my innocent unborn child is the exact same thing as executing criminals that most likely can not be safely returned to society
>only 10 guns

Lefties be like: aborting an innocent is ok but Jerome doesn't deserve to die after killing 5 people and raping 10 women. He should have an 11th chance.

at least she correctly identifies "Americans" as solely those on the RIght

is this what you do all day? start retarded ass dissention threads on pol?

I don't think you get it.

hypocridiot with false analogy

that's what I be like, what's the problem?

Pretty much.

Death penalty should be carried out by government. War is bad. I should have as many guns as I would like to purchase. Abortion is not murder: it's eviction.

>Death penalty should be carried out by government

Correction: should NOT

white trash be like: Here's all these things we're people voluntarily are putting themselves in a situation of death.
But here's the one they don't agree with because they growing human doesn't have a choice.

Americans be like
>kill all the black people
>black people please don't hurt me

Death penalty should be carried out by Ben Garrison.

>look guise i talk like a nigger. arent i hip funny and smart

she's probably a coal burner with that type of talk

African-Americans be like
>kill all the white people
>white people please don't hurt me

Death penalty is good.
War is bad but sometimes necessary.
Everyone should own a gun for protection against invaders.
Abortion is evil.

He is probably a better judge, to be certain.

>killing your enemies and criminals is the same thing as killing a child

I like abortion because it keeps the negroid and spic numbers down, but holy fuck she's stupid.

Abortion is good. Adolf Hitler supported abortion. It's basic eugenics.

You play your funny little games, ass.
Your democrat party is getting decimated, but its game-time for you...carry on, ass.

who be like that, bro? that's not what I be. I just don't care when they do something to get themselves killed by cops, same for whit bois too.

Liberals be like: Evil people shouldn't be executed, but innocent babies should be so that their evil mothers can continue being evil.

Didgeridoo me.

American be like defend them selves and defend the defenseless.

> Activate your almonds op

daily reminder that white women are jews with vaginas

We need the death penalty for democrats.
We need war for russia.
We need guns for black people.
We need abortion for democrats.

>women in politics at any level

Did you know that Democrats are more likely to be born?

But she believes abortion ISN'T murder so who gives a fuck? Let's ask a wise SAGE

how many vaginas do white jewish women have?
and where? back of the knee?

#BanTheBible

OMG! Like, shut it down.