#WeStandTogether

how scared are you right now, Sup Forums?

That's a good thing.

You gonna come pick me up in your faggot-waggon, bitches. Top Kek

fuck this country

>expressing
>jail
Why are you on the internet when you should be cleaning your muslim masters gooch.

Not very, you'd have to be a genuine autist to tarnish yourself like that on facebook in any first world country

not at all, if they come for me they better bring a swat team because I'd rather die than submit.

all facists must die

Well I dont live in UK cuckery so I wouldnt know the feeling of fear from being blown up, run over, raped, or arrested by my fellow countrymen

Scared of trying to defend what our ancestors paid for with their lives?

Go fuck your self

m8

SWEDEN YES!

>literally going to jail for thought crime

serious question would you really pull out the rambo stand off or would you go to jail ?

just wanted to know because that would be great

Cybercriminals are now where they belong

kek
calibrate your detectors please

your comments have been been passed to the proper authorities.

Good thing I only spend max 2 days out of Facebook jail before going right back into a 30 day ban. Last one was for telling a black supremacist to has himself.

>hides his flag

>first they came for the shitposters...

I dont hide it this is my flag but ok you want to see that I dont lie.

of course I would who the fuck wouldn't?

do you value your life over your happiness?

do you want to live in a fucking concrete box?

since im not in the uk not very scared

>tips hat

well in my country we dont have guns so ....
my best chance of resistance is a kitchen knife

You can be happy in jail... Just go gay for the stay.

I kindve wish i was over there. It would be real messy.

so what?

practice electrocuting yourself to not collapse during being tased and go fucking ape shit at them, go for the neck, go for the balls.

The best knife is for flesh an equilateral triangle with both sides sharpened (very very hard to break even if not tempered), or for kevlar it's about two inches max not including tang isosceles triangle of equal sides not including base obviously.

you don't understand how terrified officers are of you, the police are cowards.

Would you lord over weak people like that?

Would you have a gun and armor and immunity against the law and consider yourself brave?

No, we have to deal with the same people day in day out and we don't get armor and guns and immunity from prosecution.

They are all cowards and they know it, once you've got a knife in their gut they all squeal the same and not ONE of them doesn't deserve it.

Every time there is a protest against government you know EXACTLY who's side they are on.

power mongering traitorous cowards, all of them.

Not much desu.
Don't see why the government would be interested in what I post on a Mongolian basket making forum.

Since I don't live near Eurocuckistan, not scarred.
Normie blacks and browns know they are leeches, but know also that diversity is not a strength.
Only Jews, homosexuals and pedophiles (not all pedophiles are homosexual) support

Not at all. :)

Fixed it for ya - learn how to spell doofus.

jesus fucking christ, the police in western europe is fucking pathetic

I'm not scared snce I'm not an agloshit.

As if British schoolboys weren't homoerotic enough

>how scared are you right now, Sup Forums?

Just the latest in a long line of idiocy from the UK police who are simply pulling away from the UK electorate that employs them and pays their wages in the same direction as the politicians.

Such draconian actions which the majority of the electorate find idiotic (even if they guy is a racist bigot) only serves to further alienate the police and political establishment from the general public.

I think this is a good thing, the sooner the establishment is brought to heel (and more importantly brought back to reality), the better.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

holy autism, batman!

I'm scared because this must mean Hitler is back from the dead. We were told the world fought a war to get rid of his oppressive government that would punish and jail people for believing and saying the "wrong" things. I couldn't see the current non-Nazi, tolerant governments of Europe doing the same thing, so it must be Hitler in control of Europe, right??

I think it's official that every war during the 20th century was a waste of time.

What do you westerners have against based mussies? At least someone is going to put (rape) your feminist in their place.

Behead those that post on Facehook.

Jesus Christ, man.
What else do you think I do but bait with a Swedish flag?

Before the "choose your own flag adventures" the only way you'd be able to shitpost with a Swedish flag is through IP, and that's too much trouble, so we take anyone with a Swedish flag seriously.

>diversity budget

Ouch Nigga.

Ah, I actually feel sorry for a few western european countries. Not the UK and France however, they deserve everything that's coming to them.

Can all you twitterfags spam them with memes and facts? They can't do anything to Americans.

To be fair, they where doing this to protest not being allowed to wear shorts to school, so fair enough.