Raising the tax rates on childless people

Childless people are benefiting from the governmental system while not putting a fair contribution into it. They are evaporating the pensions and Social Security by not having children which would perpetuate society and pay taxes.

Fewer kids = Fewer future tax payers

By not having the kids, you need to pay more in tax to atone for the taxes your children would have paid.

>b-but childless people already do pay more in taxes
It is no where near the amount needed to offset the deficiency they leave by not having children.

What I propose is taxing the incomes of childless people at a rate which is 15% higher. For each child you have, that amount goes down by 1/3. After having 3 children, you will not be paying the additional tax. This would incentivize people, especially those who are upper middle class (smarter people), to have more children. Childless people under the age of 25 would be exempt from paying this tax in order for them to have time to find a suitable partner to reproduce with and save up enough money to rear the children.

The additional revenue generated from the tax will be used to promote and subsidize child births. For example, mothers will receive additional aid from the government for every child they have. Russia did something similar to this and saw an immense gain in births.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-04-05-russia-baby-boom_N.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would only work in a white country

am not paying for your horde of sand niggas

>Shit I have no money to have children
>Now the state will take my money so I have children

What if I'm sterile?

So would it only apply to those who are getting laid and not having kids?
What about ppl who desperately want kids but can't have em?
What about ugly ppl? We can call it an ugly Tax
Oh, and the mentally ill! Yes, let's tax the fuck outta them too.
And childless widows. They should be taxed the most.

why don't we just demand aid from the countries where people are fleeing while we're at it?

why not put flex on saudi arabia and muslim corporations to give their 2.5% alms for the year to refugees?

why not just fucking

I addressed this in the last thread. Sterile people would either need to adopt three children to alleviate the expenditure that the government pays for fostering children or pay the 15% tax.

>They are evaporating the pensions and Social Security
Which they paid into.
>It is no where near the amount needed to offset the deficiency they leave by not having children.
Why isn't that considered a systemic issue than? You expect the pop. growth to take care of your ponzi scheme, it doesn't happen like you thought, so, childless ppls fault?

So if I'm sterile I'm forced to adopt 3 Jamals?

Enjoy the jihad

I want her boobies in my mouth

>So would it only apply to those who are getting laid and not having kids?
No, Albert Einstein was ugly as fuck, yet he was a genius. You are not exempt from the tax because of your appearance. Find an ugly partner.

That isn't even pertinent to the topic being discussed. Wrong thread or just another moron?

An ancom wants to raise taxes? No wonder, your entire ideology is moronic and a contradiction

For an anarchist, you sure do want to implement some tough rules.

Wrong, niggers don't pay taxes so it mostly encourages wealthy white people to have kids. Thus, increasing the white population and stimulating the economy as the parents pay for their children instead of hoarding their wealth

Also wondering if your tax scheme accounts for all the working age males who will be getting the fuck outta the country once they turn 25.

Ha you can suck it out of the tip of my dick company man

WRONG. We need to raise taxes on people overpopulating this country and INCREASING BURDENS onto society when their children become fucktards and get on welfare/government programs.

That is a nice tit

>authoritarian anarchist

Derp.

When the white population is dead and gone, you will have far greater problems on your hands than muh social security. The other ethnic groups won't have any qualms about lining their undesirables up in front of a firing squad.

>by not having children which would perpetuate society and pay taxes.
So children are nothing more than future tax slaves for the state.

Wow such anarchism much freedom.

>We need infinite growth in order to sustain our retarded economic system!
>Think of the environment! Stop overpopulating the planet!

Yeah that is a great tit

Fuck off, our welfare state is a massive free lunch for parents as it is. Child and working family tax credits give them loads more money and all the services for kids are free anyway so they don't even need it.
And that's just those who work. It used to be worse but women can still live off having babies from all different men and will grow up to be nothing but a burden.

Fucking moron. I pay property and income tax that go to schools and child tax credits.

>Childless people are benefiting from the governmental system while not putting a fair contribution into it

you cannot be this retarded

So you want to enable the single whores (mothers) that do nothing but live off welfare and pump babies out their gooch while having sex with random men in their community while bitching about who's going to pay for her litter of kids?

Yeah no.

Already pay enough taxes as it is.

Want more? End yourself.

This has to be bait or OP is just reall fucking retarded and doesnt live in reality.

All i know is that OP is a massive faggot

This is a far better idea

This is so fucking dumb I can't even wrap my head around how idiotic someone has to be to take this seriously.

Can we charge families for the cost of public education for their kids too?

>not an argument
excluding muzzies, hispanics, and africans, why not exempt americans raising children from taxes?

if youre sterile, kill yourself faggot.

eat shit faggot
either provide me with GF that I am willing to mate with, or fuck off entirely with this shitty (((argument)))

Nice bait, OP. Because raising taxes worked so well for Illinois. Just ask their public schools.

Why stop there if you're going to have ridiculous fantasies?

awkward boner

Do what now?

Eliminate Feminists & the birth rates will increase. Give incentives to start Families.

Gang members should get sterilized & Welfare should be reworked so less abuse can occur.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/