Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery
slavenorth.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIMX79agVCE
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
satana.dk/collections/segboard/products/segboard-inkl-fragt-og-er-pa-lager#
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably fucking your mom, communist rat.

>what is abolitionism

The civil war

Well retard, about 60% of them went to fucking war, freed your worless asses, and exploited you for the next 160 years.

well they literally freed them for a start

Dying in a war to stop it...

Emancipation was a mistake

Laughing about dumb nigger shit. Some things never change :)

Being poor and powerless farmers?

>Be white
>Freed blacks from slavery

>Be black
>Started slavery
>Still doing slavery

What % of muslims are radical?

I didn't do shit, I don't give a fuck I don't have to help you. You never helped me. Aren't you ashamed to be asking for help all the time and victimizing yourself ?

Burning down Atlanta.

They were building this beautiful first world civilization which these black heathens can't even fathom and the fruits of which they enjoy.

After these shameless ingrates bite the hand that feeds them one time too many they'll be dealt with so quickly that their simian brains won't even process what happened.

minding their business

tending to my own farms because i had no niggers to help.

Probably too busy inventing the technology that eventually made slavery obsolete

They fought in the damn civil war to free your asses

What about all the blacks in Africa who sold you to us?

What were the Jews doing to stop the mean old evil whites?

Jews did own slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery

what were afrikans doing about it?

oh yeah thats right, they were the ones selling them to us all the while enslaving their own kin.

Started a civil fucking war to end it

AW HELL NAW SHE DIDNT GURL GETCHO SASSY ASS OVA HERE U WIN AUNTY YONCÉS SASSY BITCH OF THA YEAR AWARD FUCK WHITE PEOPLE YALL #BRUH #IMDEAD

>We told you so the post

Change that around to blacks. Then all you have to do is say blaming whites.

About as much as the black people were

(((whites)))

>Sup Forums repeatedly says that the Civil War wasn't about slaves
>All of a sudden as soon as someone posts OP image it turns out they did it to free them

20% percent of slave owners were black. Up to an additional 40% were mixed slavery was mostly a black and Jewish thing. Only white people give gibs me dats for bitching about it, so guess who's to blame?

I really like when people try to judge the past with the laws they have now. Buying and owning negros was common around the world. If negros want to complain they should go to Africa and find the negro shaman who sold them.

Passing the Emancipation Proclamation.

>Two sides in a way.
>Both have different motivations.
Ain't hard.

the other 97% were getting a job and not relying on others to fight their battles for them

Turning their own narrative against itself when it's convenient, much like you have tried to.

I'm sorry. I don't listen to hip-hop.

Oh hm, let me think hard on this one, well, I guess they were working on having it outlawed, because that's precisely what happened. What was that now 150 years ago? No matter where you're from, what race, class, what have you, if you honestly believe and hold the convictions that actions from 150 years ago are still holding you down (while also no longer existing, i.e., slavery/segregation) then congratulations, you're an abject failure, reaching for an excuse for your own failings. It must be that since his great-great grandpappy picked some cotton, it's entirely the white man's fault he went to prison six times and he hasn't seen his fours kids in years.

The same thing 97% of black people are doing about modern slavery

>"What the HELL have I been drinkin'?"
>Hit single by Abraham Lincoln.

I remember this from another thread
>less than 3% of muslims cause terror
>so what are the other 97% doing about it?

minding their own business fucking niggers always looking for handouts no wonder they were enslaved

Dying to free them?

Profiteering from the selling of slaves and banning the settlement of niggers in their areas after abolishing slavery in the North, even though the slave trade was made illegal under federal law after 1807.
slavenorth.com/

Probably busy trying to not starve from crop failure and disease

Do you expect an African King to sit though a history class?

I guess shitting on the street isnt so bad when you have slaves to come clean it up for you.

OP BTFO

Evidently working to abolish it, and eventually succeeded.

>less than 1% of Muslims are terrorists
>well what are the other 99% of them doing about it?

BAAAAWWWWW

I NEED WHITE PEOPLE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR ME AND TO FIGHT MY BATTLES AND SECURE MY SURVIVAL AND FUTURE BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN BBBAAAAAABBBBYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHITE PEOPLE! COME BACK THE BOO BOO GO AWAY!!!!!

Modern day slavery is knocking on my front door

youtube.com/watch?v=RIMX79agVCE

Well?

Freeing them, and giving them every right they abuse now?

why don't mods delete these threads? its obvious people are flooding the board with this crap day and night, yet you all reply with 100s of yous.

Jews ran the slave trade for thousands of years in Europe, Africa and the middle east from Roman times all the way up to American slavery. Why does no one ever mention this?

Fighting a war to liberate them

Cause Karl Marx's uncle was a slave trader and pointing that out puts a huge hole in today's "Marxists" bullshit about anti-racism.

Niggers are proof White people are dumbest people on planet earth

I can't believe hundreds of thousands Americans diedjust so they could release a race that barely even fought so then that race would later tell them how rayciss White's are and get all the benefits a man could get and still not be happy as the only thing that would make them even remotely happy would be killing all those White's that fought for their freedom

What were the non-enslaved africans back in africa doing?

Attention serious Redpill: since slaves often had kids with their owners more blacks are bloodrelated to slaveowners than whites.

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS MY FAULT FOR NEVER BEING PART OF IT.. where do i sign the reparations slip for you to sit on your ass and dindu nuffin..

You know, i talked to a somali in my country the other day, he was on welfare for a long time.. got a wee broken front tooth. We agreed it's never good for a man to do nothing, his job is now he's cleaning out trains.. when you're on vacation it's fun when it goes over that.. it's just fucking detrimental.. you're just standing still.. fucking neet.. is what i'm trying to tell you.. you're "living" but you're not really living, all that fucking work in world of warcraft and league of legends, doesn't it fucking suck that it never amounted to something.. "ah well it did" i can destroy your entire empire by a flip of a switch.. But what you can do in real life it blossoms it can flourish.. hence the warning about pseudo realities.. taking a piss and getting pissed off as shit to adjust your mind because the world won't ever allow you to say the things you need to to be fully you, and so pol is like a segway of you getting on a segway and you leave and you're a better person and next person gets on a segway etc... it's a natural process.. sitting as a neet doing nothing going FUCK YEAH. FUCK EVERYTHING.. that's not part of it.. And while i understand some of that, you know you fuck it.. you fuck yourself, right up the arse.. make things meaningful..
We need you as a transcient thing, but not at the expense of yourself you fucking moron.
blankimage.jpeg

About 75% are peaceful Muslims and the other 15-25% are radical. But there's something like 1.2-1.6 billion muslims, meaning that that 15-25% still account for about 150 to 300 million radicals.

They were likely reflecting on how wise they were not to entertain foolish ideas about racial equality.

stop unironically replying to these threads you fucking autists. they aren't interested in discourse they're just trying to sow dissent and change the general consensus of pol.

Over 800,000 whites were killed or severely wounded trying to free them. 2% of the USA's population died.

>Well?
No one cares about retarded questions from a commie-nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

Fuck niggers, whats response now?

also this

Redpill the blacks on Jews, whenever they bring shit like this up.

The fuck idiot? They enslaved blacks against their will, that's the wrong done. Emancipating them from slavery stops them from continuing their wrong but does nothing to repair the damage.

I guess you don't remember the civil war where hundreds of thousands of whites died you fuck. Now, let's talk about the blacks who enslaved Europeans for hundreds of years. Where's our reparations for that you pieces of shit?

Getting horrifically maimed while walking into rebel cannister shot.

Then you can fuck off back to Africa like some of you did and formed Liberia which is now a great free African only paradise

Blood relatives != inheritance

>Only 3% of muslims are radicals
> whats the other 97% doing then

okay, so why should blacks who werent even alive during slavery times now receive reparations?

Blacks enslaved other blacks, Americans just purchased them.

There was a civil war. It's not like it just started it over night, there was a lot of events leading up to it.

But they completely fail at sowing dissent and changing the general consensus. You could argue they are meant to slide something else, but we've converted it into a slavery redpill thread, as well.

Usually not giving a shit because it was the blacks own people that were selling them.

Ungrateful niggers

Working

They were respecting state's rights. The civil war was unconstitutional

>>what is abolitionism

This. Underrated post is underrated. Commies BTFO ignore this.

>Sup Forums is one person

No point in giving reparations to niggers; they're too stupid.

lol they where to poor to own one

American education is terrible for history and geography.

>1 post by this id
>same faggot thread posted daily
sage goes in options
stop feeding these niggers, you stupid newfag retards

This new thing called "The American Civil War"... Maybe you've heard about it?

That face is so punchable.
Also
>only a small fraction of Muslims are terrorists
>so what are the other Muslims doing about it?

Creating a society worth living in before blacks ruin it.

not owning slaves
so why blaming whiteys for what 3% of their population did?

Reminder that all blacks who were taken over to European colonies by the evil white man were first enslaved by other blackies and sold to whitey.

But that weirdly never gets mentioned. They can have there reparations in Ugandan dollars.

Blacks commit the majority of murders and a very disproportionate amount of other violent crimes. What are the remaining 3% doing about it?

>be idealistic lower class New Englander
>see horrific stories about treatment of slaves in the south
>separated families, beatings, brandings, hobblings, etc.
>southerners murder innocent abolitionist families in kansas
>civil war begins
>march off to war to preserve the union and end the moral evil of slavery
>march into rebel grapeshot at Antietam while close friends are getting blown to literal bloody chunks around you
>somehow survive
>only to be shot in femur by friendlies from behind who mistakenly thought your flag was CSA through the smoke
>get leg amputated
>die in complete agony anyway a week later of infection
>but it's okay, all for the union
>150 years later
>this social media post

Only 90% of blacks want to steal my bike. What's the other 10% doing about it?

this. revisionist history is such bullshit

Niggers in Africa were enslaving each other retard, whites purchased them for the African traders. And there were white slaves in the Barbary coast region for hundreds of years, owned by niggers and arabs.

Glad you said it mexico.. why do we as white males have to make ANY EXCUSE for peoples living standards today.. You know when a bitch is testing your boundaries.. you know what i am talking about.. nations are the same.. in which if you have something that works well, you don't try to conceal it you don't try to hide it you have it.. they want it.. you want to give it to someone else they turn around go "hey hah look how stupid you are now, i have this.. maybe i don't really need you.. maybe i'm better than you you are trash now"..

Let''s take recent example of like some stupid poeple think china is superior to europeans and americans etc. the segway without the steering wheel it's almost hilarious.. the segway very expensive.. cost lots of money.. asians tweaked it.. hyperdiscipline of just being the base of it without steering wheel.. satana.dk/collections/segboard/products/segboard-inkl-fragt-og-er-pa-lager# the segboard.. it's cool 1/6th the price made by chinese slave labour..

The relationship with euros and chines is like that, they steal our inventions when corporate allows it.. then they have utmost discipline to replicate it in various different ways..

asians don't invent asians and euros are good together though.. euro's have intellect asians have hardcore discipline.. to take what is concieved and alter and manipulate from the base concept.

They are highly mathematically and correct but the creative thing that's what they admire the euros for.. to make a symphony out of nothing.. make out a sympony this is replicable dissect parts use them in various ways..

youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA&spfreload=10

they aren't to make something like that from scratch but take it apart and reconfigure it in various other ways of that they are experts.. masterfully and of extremely high discipline bar like none.