Pol can not answer this question

Pol can not answer this question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qSI2yG6xgI
youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E
youtu.be/SY5pdJ9A8fU
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/201212/school-shooters-who-are-not-white-males
edition
archive.is/6WG2L
heyjackass.com/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/mass-shootings-tracker-analysis-us-gun-control-reddit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are so many heart transplants performed by white men?

pic related

Correction
>Why are mass shootings in which there is a white perpetrator the only ones that the media ever talks about for more than a day or two?

Because they're advantaged from birth.

Well at 60% of the population, it's only expected that they are going to have their fair share of shootings committed, when you adjust for per capita of the population, it paints a different story.

/Thread

Nice alternative facts

Is this real? If so, can someone archive this shit?

Are there policy recommendations?

let's flip that and ask ourselves - "Why are so many rapes and robberies committed by niggers?"

nice counterargument

>Pol can not answer this question.

Sure we can.

SSRI's are school-shooter pills

Cartoons made him go Ghost. That and being a faggot brony.

youtu.be/3qSI2yG6xgI

addition
>Why are mass shooting in which there is a white perpetrator (who happen to be democrats), only the ones in that the media ever talks about for more than a day or two?

this

Get your pumped up kicks.

youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E

>implying blacks and latinos go to school

Try harder

what do you mean?

Sup Forums is the answer to the question.

"Why are so many rapes and robberies committed by niggers?"

About sums the article up

STOP SHILLING SHITTY VICE MEMES ON MY FUCKING BOARD YOU KIKE

No one cares dude

Sure can answer. Why is kike media lying?

>census.gov
>alternative facts

because mental sickness runs rampant in the white genome

you forgot LEFT WING, young white men.

Because white people exist. Therefore they will have a presence in the activities undertaken people.

It's not rocket science.

Blacks don't have the intellect or the capacity to plan a mass shooting, thei just coomit opportunist crimes like shooting other blacks for enviromental competition, or while committing other crimes like robbing or raping. Mass shooters are usually sociopaths, that usually have a very high IQ, and plan many details of the action, something that niggers don't do.

Just got my shells in the mail.
He was so inspired by Columbine.
youtu.be/SY5pdJ9A8fU

>Mother Jones'
>by their definition

I was not aware Mother Jones was a scientific organization with no bias.

Yes we can.

>SSRI's
This I was on those things for about 6 months it really turns you into a monster

Because big pharma feeds them SSRIs like it's candy. Want to stop mass shootings then shut down big pharma and the criminal psychiatric community.

That premiss really activate my almonds.

Why are non-white disproportionaly represented?

Statistically most mass shootings(4 people or greater) are committed by gang members (80% Black and Hispanic), where the weapon of choice is a hand gun.

Probably because whenever a nig shoots more than one other nig they classify that as "gang violence".

Niggers don't go to school

As opposed to what? Covering gang violence?

>scaling perp counts to reacial proportions...skews the data away from whites and toward minorities

did you not read the very thing you capped?

Easily blacks and hispanics kill more than whites. Ever see the teardrop tattoos ese?

Because society ignores them when they have problems until they've gone totally fucking crazy and have blown a few people away.

All mass shooter have been democrats or leftists

Allah can answer that.

Why are so many """mass shootings""" actually commited by niggers

Autism, my dear manchild

Because they can clear the screening for securing guns

Blacks are 13% of the US population and commit 16% of mass shootings.

Asians are 4% of the US population and commit 9% of mass shootings.

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/

Whites actually commit far fewer mass shootings than other races but general prejudice against whites in society has led this to be ignored.

psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/201212/school-shooters-who-are-not-white-males

Statistically, an Asian is more likely to engage in mass shootings than any other ethnic group. Whites are conversely least likely to perform a mass shooting.

(NB - this is ignoring the fact that over 60% of all mass shootings by "whites" in the USA are carried out by Jews.)

Still mass shootings.

>School shootings
I thought we were talking about mass shootings?
Do you declare victory if you split a hair just enough to get it right, even if it's a tiny minority of shootings? Because ALL of the school shootings are reported, so you may have a tiny brain and think there are many more out there you never hear about or some dumb shit, however gang shootings and crime in shitty neighborhoods never gets reported, hell I had 2 illegals crash a car and almost flatten me, I can't find the story online, it got supressed, AND it happened in an affluent neighborhood (My job is in a good neighborhood, I'm in THE hood)

What if we archive it

>edition cnn com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings
archive.is/6WG2L

>unironically posting vice

Because they require planning and steady aim.

how many do young white males kill compared to young black males ?

Danny Phantom shooter was a trans-nazi with a distinct hatred for gays and minorities. One sentence he's cussing out black people and the next he's talking about his future ghost vagina.

Because they are oppressed, obviously.

why are 80% of all violent crimes committed niggers?

Because niggers are all violent criminals. Duh.

heyjackass.com/

umm, yes?

>he doesn't know what per capita adjustment is
When 60% of your population does over half the shootings, that's about the expectation, when 1% of the population commits 1/4th of the shootings, that's way higher than what would be normal, I wasn't talking strictly school shooters anyways, also it says that gang shootings tend to be committed by minorities more. My data's not wrong, you're just retarded.

Because blacks are dumb enough to get caught before they get mass?

Because they're the most discriminated against of any group in the country right now.

>mass shootings in Chicago every week. Let's ignore black on black crime.
>ignore those to cherry pick ten year old pictures to push a story.
Huh. It's like they ignore facts to paint some picture that isn't supported by facts.

lool you didnt even read his suicide note. he said that he ONCE hated niggers, but some nice online SJW ladies showed him the error of his ways and convinced him to kill 3 whiteys in the name of social justice

Because it is better documented.

Even then blacks commit more crime so....

>literally discarding statistics as racist

the left wing, everyone

He didn't just leave a suicide note. He left a series of videos.

If the news reported every shooting committed by a black person in the U.S. that's literally all the news would be. Think about how CNN and MSNBC talk about almost nothing but Trump. Now replace that with niggers shooting people and that's what it would be like if they covered nigger shootings.

>when vice lies to everyone's face and people don't know the truth so they believe it.

and he said the same exact thing in the videos you retarded faggots. he killed himself and 3 white people because an internet tranny convinced him that he wasnt a good enough goy to deserve to live

Yeah, the gang violence that makes up majority of mass shootings.

how i get that flag?

Because COMMIES are successful in tearing down our meaningful society. Leaving us with no values for young men to live by.

To obscure the fact they're statistically insignificant compared to al the individual black men committing murders, the fact blacks are over 40 more likely to attack a white person than vice versa, the fact over half of all homicides in this country are committed by niggers.

You know, I remember when liberalism meant you supported expanding infrastructure and engaging in bold plans to improve the country.

Now somehow it's connected to this shit apparently.

Your average black person can't aim properly.

Why are a few nutjobs given so much attention yet niggers who kill each other and everyone else get little to no attention and get praised when they do get on the news?

Time travel

this

Lol your I'D spells nd that's exactly what you are hahahahahahaha

stop unironically replying to obvious shill threads you fucking morons.

Spells Nigger* damn you sausage fingers.

You ruined it... You ruined the moment.

Look under the captcha in your reply window, you should have a bit underneath the captcha saying "geographic location" click on that and you have a big selection of flags.

I guess the simple answer is gang violence is uninteresting. It's entirely commonplace and the motivations are well understood. More akin to warfare, unlike the "lone wolf" killers that dominate the media.

because people of higher intelligence are more likely to get disillusioned and see the brainwashing and conditioning of society and instead of someone explaining to them the ways of the Jew, neurolinguistic programming, religious texts and the forces that are behind the masses who are all drooling at the same fabricating and fake vision like the would standing too close to the microwave for elongated periods of time, they get sent to the psych-ward and pumped full of chemicals until they'll never have a chance to look at the world through rational eyes again, where only a simple change in vision, slight adjustments to eating habits and daily exercise would balance these people out within a month
so basically, this >

Because young white men are usually the ones who are bullied in school and neglected by their parents, leaving them to become insane and cause a mass shooting. That said, why do ghetto niggers kill each other on a daily basis, do drugs, steal shit, have low IQs, and get nowhere in life?

tpbp

Natural born killers. Outstanding marksmanship. Effective. Deadly. Extraterrestrially intelligent.

Etc.

>white men?

*Asians

>brown ID
>niGar
Huh

People shoot other people all the time. We are just better at it. Like everything else.

>ni9Gar
Kek. Sorry, Tyrone

They're all democrats.

Why are so many mass shootings done by Democrats?

Also I like how people like the Pulse nightclub shooter and San Bernardino shooters who aren't white are totally ignored.

Why are so many faggots OP?
Why are all young white men able to achieve such high scores?

Most mass shooting victims (and perpetrators) are black, even though they're only 13%. But the media never reports all these mass shootings at cookouts and drive by's.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/mass-shootings-tracker-analysis-us-gun-control-reddit

Why are so many gang related killings committed by young black and brown men?

Well?

>when facts have become alternative facts

Leftism is confusing

>I guess the simple answer is gang violence is uninteresting
Gang violence and the root causes are extremely interesting but going down that rabbit hole will dismantle a very very very large swath of the abomination that our federal government has become.

These nigger is a rapper, a rapper with a private school education, he's what they call a fake ass nigger.

Have to laugh at anybody who believes the official narrative of any of these manufactured stories. Just remember, there are over 2 million freemasons in this country of every race, and they occupy every position of employment needed to stage these crimes, from police, to ambulance drivers, politicians, news reporters, coroners, doctors, actors to play victims and witnesses, etc.The reason there are so many of these staged events is to offset the fact that non-whites are responsible for nearly all violent crime and terrorism.