White Hollywood BTFO

It's time for you cumskins to realize that black people make the best movies

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5052448/
youtube.com/watch?v=__1jDQuTiVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All that matters is the box office numbers, not what virtue signalling (((critics))) think of the movies.

Another shill thread

Critics have to rate these movies high otherwise they will get excommunicated for being WACIST!

Because only niggers want to watch nigger movies and niggers will rate nigger movies 100% because niggers made it because niggers only see skin color.

WE

>implying hollywood doesn't know all about exploiting black folk for financial gain

pretty ignorant of them to try and imply otherwise.

But remember, saying that critics are so scared of politically correct mobs they routinely rate "diversity" (black) movies high, is racist.

imdb.com/title/tt5052448/
*sips milk*

IMDB is a known racist cess pit. Get Out is a timeless masterpiece and critics of it are, 9 times out of 10, closeted racists

Fucking dreadful movie with hamfisted commentary, weak pace and one of the most uncharismatic leads I've ever seen. I don't understand the praise at all

It tells you who the real racists are. Such ironic creatures.

I dont understand the point of that picture Hollywood did make these films so what do they have to learn???

Paid shills.

I miss Carl Theodor Dreyer

(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

Now check earnings of each

well, what are they?

Black comedies have self-humor, I mean, its funny

The fact is nobody wants to look at a dark ass African for an hour and a half.

>impluing the opinions of film critic intellectual gaywads matter

>pass/fail is all these sjw's know since collage
>bleeds over to their virtue signaling
no. surprised.

doudlo ironic that you say that to a post that said the n-word five times, but he's correct

people have already forgotten about get out, and moonlight isnt even up there

>Rotten Tomatoes
Is there a shittier movie rating site? Even imdb is miles better

Boo hoo faggot
Get the fuck out tumblr

well i am agreeing with him, and i dont really care how he uses his words...meh this is pointless babble

Get Out was just sort of a retread of the Stepford Wives and not deserving of anything above 75%-80%.

>flag
I know this is bait, but I have to say it.
Those ratings are fixed. This has been a thing since Amy Schumers special got 1 star'd on Netflix.
SAGE

Yeah I'm new too

shut up newfag i've been here since janurary

ughhh this is such a racket
all the fucking cuck reviewers HAVE to give it a good rating or else they'll lose their jobs and have witch mobs against them

if its blacked it gets an A-OK rating just by default

WE WUZ BANKABLE N SHIEETT

SO WHO WUZ SAYIN WUT NOW

>*sips milk*

It's got like 4 stars now, Sarah Silverman tired ass does too, I couldn't sit through either.. The only thing Silverman ever did that I laughed at was Way of the Gun.

This, if they made money hand over fist with more black movies they'd do it. C'mon, they're jews, they'd never turn down a shekel.

basically the nigger is a sore winner

Rotten Tomatoes is the Salon.com of movie reviewing sites.

Dear white people wasn't that bad to be honest.

All it showed was that blacks are also racist and douchebags.

>2017 AD
>watching anything with niggers in it
You niggers are begging to be enriched.

They can be mad about it all the want don't fuck with white people, we dont take that passive aggressive "just a joke" anti white shit lightly at all, if they wanna talk shit about us we'll put them in their place, Un named white guy from the pic did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=__1jDQuTiVI