/egg/ - ElsaGate General

Get in faggots, we're saving civilization.

>what is this?
pastebin.com/Akfp4xKb
Violent and sexual YT vids aimed at small children found using Disney characters; flagging and reporting does nothing
>how to get involved
pastebin/P2BFw6R5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vma2C8k67Y
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Les go bumperino

bamp

yeah this shit's fucked but we've been talking about it fir month on and off here, how in the living hell have these videos not been taken down yet?

Because despite all the Sup Forums threads not enough people have actually raised awareness outside of Sup Forums. That's the real challenge tbqh

Also, BUMP

USE FUCKING TWITTER

Or in a moar specific way: make well spoken, short vid about the issue at hand. Upload to jewtube. Use Twatter to srpead the info on the normies. ???????. PROTIT.

Twitter LOL

You can only report a couple before twitter stops/bans you

lel, but what's your point? There are plenty of non-retards on twitter. I don't use it, but if I wanted to disseminate some info I would use it for sure.

pls read

You cant without you being shadowbanned/ip banned for talking about this to much. Twitter=crap and advocates for child abuse

>inb4 404 but letting other non pol threads up

Post the Finders conspiracy link

It's literally the same kinda shit those bizzare browser-game -sites were. Still wondering if actual people made them or if it was some weird algorithm based shit that would pick popular Disney characters and sew together a game from some pre-made templates.

STOP BEING PEARL CLUTCHING FAGGOTS PROMOTING CENSORSHIP

Dude, play it like this:
Make vid
Make account.
Add trumpsters, non PC ppl. Include non-frogs (aka, more normal/less autistic ppl).
Whe they add you go to the DM and tell them "Hey thanks for adding me. Pls watch and share this short video about the pedophile grooming being done in Youtube right now for months. Help us take them down. Thank you, have a great day friend."
Rinse and repeat the last step for as long as you want. You can only add so many ppl in a day before you have to wait, but if you do this for a whole month you will have massive views on the vid.
PROTIT: to know who to follow in order to get the follow back, when you find a non PC person with lots of followers, use their list of followers to guide your adds.

no
Also why the fuck do you assume this is harmless content after all we've posted? For fuck's sake there are videos promoting ass injections and pissing in pools.

This
Remeber when literally hundreds of pedo accounts where exposed?
Twatter response was deleting the one exposing them, hidding hashtags and tweets related to it

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vma2C8k67Y

Holy shit, I never knew that. I know twatter protects terrorists and shit, but that... it's beyond comprehension... I only got on twatter during the US election by chance just cuz I wanted to read Krauser shit poasting tweets and ended up getting red pilled af. But anyway, use the DM's to redpill ppl! Make a youtube vid and use the DM's.

Is this quite literally satan?

yeah dude. apparently it wasn't even run of the mill kiddydiddling, either; it was torture vids of kids getting their arms sawed off and needles stuck in them like pin cushions.
a lot of the accounts were based out of saudi arabia too.
really activates those almonds.

This is some disturbing Social Engineering. It's also pretty easy to figure out which Circles(Pedo's) are also interested in this stuff.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Bump
You are doing god's work, amigo. Keep it up

It could very well be

bumping

I began noticing the same thing on tumblr a few months ago;

profiles with only a few pictures and then there is a picture containing other usernames, these users then have the exact same thing on their profiles. Pedo rings within rings within rings.

when you backtrace the pics, they are often not found anywhere else...

i should make a graphic about it, but its sickenig shit all around.

Join investigatingyoutube.com, I'm sure they'd love the help

SPREAD THE LINK

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/

Violation of global rule 10

NO SPAMMING