I am Turk but this image make me nervous!

I am Turk but this image make me nervous!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pol/?

Do tell.

hello yank..il play along!
Yes Turk don't fuck with us! I wanna see turkey get nuked

World has not balls to nuked Turks.

It is not important to make war.

Erdogan is threatening to send "shock waves" of 10,000's of migrants to Europe. He's exorting and causing war himself. The whole migrant situation won't lead to peace. In USA the multiculutralism and integration is failing.

we will send them back to their lands for fight with kurds when we need user. It is a great policy against to non-arab syria policy.

Erdogan is great leader.

I don't disagree that he is a great leader. If I was an Islamist Turk I would be 100% behind him.

They will not come back man as many see this as conquest. The Turks who went to Netherlands, Germany, ect in the "temporary worker programs" never left from decades ago. Our cultures and people don't mix well and I can only see further problems as the migration issue continues.

pic related

Must I at length the sword of justice draw?
Oh curst effects of necessary law!
How ill my fear they by my mercy scan,
Beware the fury of a patient man!

For Turk, this is one of our main generals "Mad Dog" Mattis. He opted to not have children or a wife so he could study war. He is known as "The Warrior Monk" as he has thousands of books and requires his officers to read certain titles.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s

you say that but why is it taking so long?
people are dying and there seems to be no resistance in sight other than an unholy amount of shitposting
come on white people do something i left india just because i was sick of muslims and now you're telling me you'll just bend over backwards for them here as well?

You still believe and live like pagan shits.

Go to bed Anzu, m bed.

turks tried fighting their way into europe though, it didnt work out so well.

Running out of time but I'll greentext real quick

>60+ years of "de-nazification" throughout the western world to erase sense of nationalism and self preservation
>60+ years of safety and security and prosperity making people unaware of danger and naive. They think the rest of the world is secular democratic and free love (not all whites, but this is the narrative)
>The reality is the 3rd world sees death every day in an unsanitized way and understands survival.
>Islam ontop of this adds an extra layer of conquering and cuckery
>white folks snap hard when they realized they've been duped
>once duped you don't go back to being an open borders lefty who wants to bring "diversity" everywhere

Slowly, but surely. We're seeing the change now.

It was not suddenly bred;
It will not swiftly abate;
through the chilled years ahead;
when the time counts from the date
that the Saxon began to hate.

We do not want new lands faggot. We have amazing lands. Even your peoples want our lands. We just want fuck ur pagan-satanist behaviors. And also we want justice of Allah.

Tbh today I rather like the Japanese and would like to see them rule East Asia.

All it takes is one poke

youtube.com/watch?v=JccwIl-obeI&spfreload=10

Allah is a cucked pagan holdover you dumb roach.

Never post this picture again.

>I am Turk
Stopped reading there. Why would anyone admit that???

I know u read. I know.

Nice character

>he says as he kisses a picture of erdoroach and bends over for a moon god and a 7th century bedouin and turns to a black cube in the desert containing a black stone for people to kiss, around which people circle en masse 7 times before moving to throw stones at a wall

>NC IQ is 100 despite being 27% black

White American IQs must be around 110