What does Sup Forums think about lgbt people?

I think they're just normal and sane people trying to live their lives, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people

I decided to browse /lgbt/ one day and every thread made me so disgusted I had to shitpost in every single one of them.

Never again

I'm no specific religion, but homosexuality and trans and tri-gendered-whale-kin people are not the norm. They should not be pandered to or considered the same as a man-woman relationship. They simply aren't fit for preserving any semblance of civilization long-term. I do see that it can be a medical condition "born this way", but that is all it is. For the greater good it should be tolerated, but absolutely ignored and not spotlighted in media.

>normal and sane
um no

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/FN8bn

theyre fucking gay, dude

Mentally ill suicides in waiting.

If you spin the colors of the rainbow real fast the colors "turn" white. Dats rasis.

I feel sorry for the ones who just want to live their lives while the rest of them larp as le oppressed resistance parading through the streets in thongs with dildos in each hand while yelling RESPECT US

I honestly wouldn't care either way if they'd just shut the fuck up about their gayness and live life like normal people.

I don't run out in the streets screaming about how tasty pussy juice is. Nobody cares what I think about pussy juice; so why do fags think I give a shit what they think about fat cocks?

Suck cock, shut the fuck up, and get on with your day, faggot.

Thanks senpai

Nobody gives a fuck. If they wanna fuck each other, fine. It's assholes like you that piss people off. You're fucking gay, you're not dying of cancer or being targeted by actual faggot bashers. It's gotten to the point where you gay shits just have to brag about loving cock, where you can't go out without flaunting your sexuality, stop trying to push it on people too. Just go fucking be gay and stop bragging about it, nobody cares.

I pity the mentally ill, especially those with more bizarre mental diseases, such as homophilia.

>Sodomites
>People

It's a symptom of psychopathy.

It's not normal, but I really don't give a fuck if they keep it to themselves.

But when they're trying to cram it down our throats, like they are today, then I have a problem with the ones who feel the need to flaunt it like it's a badge of honor. (Not all gays do this)

>Don't worry your butthole doesn't permanently stretch either
>However, ... I've seen guys definitely either permanently or semi-permanently stretch it out

what did he mean by this?

>lgbt
>people
pick one, and only one

At the end of the day, gay people are the same as you and I. They just want to settle down in a loving relationship and contribute towards society. The fact that they like to meet random men in parks late at night and perform oral sex on them all while being penetrated by a tramp, then scour the park looking for used condoms to lick clean and retreat to a public toilet where they wait for more random men to arrive and pound their asses until they are leaking cum, then squat over the mouth of a drugged teenage boy and shit out a torrent of cum, shitwater and blood into his mouth while singing 'I am what I am' doesn't mean that they should not be respected as valuable members of society.

holy kek
this is gayism to a tee

Homosexuals are gross and I don't like them very much.

shitty aesthetics

Everyone here has likely been over this a million times. Over and over some faggot has to ask and make an entire thread on Sup Forums about gay people when they already have what they want. They go gay marriage and all that crap and now they finally have calmed down. At least the normal ones. Some gays are fine so long as they don't openly flaunt their gayness as if it was their only noteworthy quality. If you want to suck every dick in a mile radius. Keep it to yourself.

They can be as gay as they want to be and fuck each others asses. Just keep it behind doors because I don't see people bragging or yelling about how straight they are or how much they love pussy unless they are trying to convince themselves they are not gay.

Most sexual diseases originate from gay sex too and those dumbass bug catchers who love catching and spreading around STDs need to die horribly.

Getting to the point. This is a slide thread and I'm going to sage it.

Fucking shit why not a red stripe too with strawberrys or shit

the cook should be nuked
immidiatly

>that thread
jesus christ
the only homos I will ever accept are the ones that shut the fuck up about it

They need to stop being so racist and just let black people run the whole thing. In fact, they should all just become a new NAACP.

>"tolerated"
absolutely not

get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot you're not welcome here

>Accepting sodomites
>Ever

this

Can't go a day without seeing lgbtq bullshit online

I have zero gay friends aside from my partner. Even at a young age, I thought gay clubs and the whole gay part of my city were thoroughly repulsive.
The stereotypical gay man of today is so incredibly perverse and alien to me that I don't identify with them in the slightest. I've lost even the initial negative reaction when people disparage gays as a whole because I feel no connection to that group.
Frankly I would take an all-white society where I must pretend to be straight over this multicultural hell-hole where I can be open about it any day.
It's not like it would be hard to do. Most people in my life don't even know now unless they explicitly ask anyway.

I feel like sexuality being a big part of one's identity is kind of unhealthy. I identify as white first, male second, and gay somewhere near last.

1 post by this id

Some threads are so fucking insane that they become fun to read.

disgusting degenerates

bump

>projection, the post

Faggs that cry for all, even if they have any reason to cry, they will invent one.

>seeking stuff out that will make you angry

OP is a fag

disgusting subhumans, gas ASAP

t. /lgbt/ poster

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with policing people's behavior? I don't get it.

Gay is in, gay is cool. Trannies keep getting hotter too

White sharia m8

There are no LGBT "people"
There are normal human beings and then there are mentally ill degenerates.

Non-LGBT "people" must die.

why are the gays obsessed with policing people's behavior?

This tbqhwy

>not making threads that piss you off
pleb

someone learned to use a proxy i see

They are reprobates.

nothing but evildoers who advocate a failed ideology to justify their immoral lifestyles.

It's not. There it no it. Sup Forums is not one person. The natsoc fashy boys hate the capitalists and libretarians. Fuck off. There is no Sup Forums consensus other than race realism. Pretty sure that's the only thing Sup Forumsacks agree on.

shoot them

Fpbp

We hate these degenerates, at least some are against them

they're gay

There have always been homosexuals around, at least since the beginning of written history. I have no problem with is as long as I don't see or hear about it. Do straight people hold colorful and degenerate parades because they like to stick their dicks in a specific hole? No, they don't. Faggotry is fine if you keep it to yourself. Trannies are mentally ill and they need to be given medications to cure them of their illness. Whatever alcoholic, questioning, queer++ shit is slapped on then end of it these days, they're just degenerates and they can go straight into the oven.

TLDR keep your gay to yourself, faggots

>they're just normal and sane people
No, they're mentally ill people who think surgically removing and altering their body will "fix them".

They turn themselves into abominations, then legally force us to like them.

We think they are sick.

lgb pepple are fine
t people are mental and should be not be encouraged
i dont hate them though just think they have a mental ilness
if they want to dress up as the opposite gender thats fine but when they cut their peepee off thats when i draw the line