If you don't live within a megaregion, you might as well not even exist at all

If you don't live within a megaregion, you might as well not even exist at all.

would make a good fantasy map

I have fixed your pic.

OKC should be connected to DFW desu. The mapmakers just didn't want to mess up the Texas Triangle name.

I always wondered what are these three clusters of targets at 2k scenario. Bunkers or something that's not worth nuking when you have only 500 warheads?

I have thought for a while that the country would be better organized into city states rather than arbitrary states.

This map just proves the point. There is so much space in this country that is used for farmland... yet the people there somehow get a say on things that have nothing to do with farming.

First strike is against military, second strike is against liberal population centers. Rural area is untouched.

(silos)

That's where the US keeps its ICBMs. Tmyk

ICBM fields

This thread is now about ICBMs.

I want to live in one of those refurbished silos so badly I can't even tell you. Seems comfy af.

It'd be easier to live in one of the launch control facilities, and it's just as protected.

>rural
>fucked in a 500 warhead scenario because of a nuclear power plant

Pic related.

>If you live within a megaregion, then you're a libcuck who might as well not even exist at all thanks to living in an area prime for nuking
Ftfy.
Spbp.

Thanx for bringing up a fan fucking tastic argument

>Hahaha I get to die of radiation poisoning and starvation instead of being wiped out rather quickly.

Yeah but if it's a silo you get to be like a nuclear hobbit. Who wouldn't want that?

Right off the highway...

>Shithead commie wants everyone to live in judge dredd style megacities

If you live in any of those regions you may as well not exist.

Icy BMs are what sometimes fall put of planes, like in Joe Dirte

would nukes even have an effect on underground silos? barring a direct strike, of course.

lol

Carlos!

>radiation poisoning and starvation

The area remaining are the food production regions, the area destroyed are the useless eaters. We will be having a humongous food surplus as a result.

As for radiation it's highly dependent on the wind at the time of the explosion. Vast majority of the fields will be free of radiation.

>he doesn't live in two

Not sure how I would feel about living so close to a live silo.

Yes. Enough dirt can get thrown around over the silos to fuck up the launch.

>you will never live in Megacity 1 getting lost into the endless maze of streets while fog spreads as the night falls
>you will never perform odd jobs in your local zone until you get a serious job to explore a strange group, walking around armed and silent

fuck

That must be the worst fucking photo of the Houston skyline you could have possibly chosen.

>tfw Judge Dredd got it right

>front range megaregion
feels good

So close to a town...

>Hahaha I play too much Fallout
The entire United States wouldn't be a nuclear wasteland void of food after a few major cities get nuked, faggot.
Niggers and libfags in and near the big cities would be the ones dying of radiation poisioning and starvation as the "rural retards" are largely unaffected, hoarding food and water for themselves as they focus on the needs of their own.

I agree.
Looks like they glazed over the good parts and highlighted the money.

>google houston
>choose first photo
>don't spend an hour checking for quality because i'm not autistic

>having to go up 4 flights to get from the shitter to the refrigerator

Seems like a lot of effort desu.

Digits checked, but you're still a fag. That photo doesn't even show the tallest building.

And this other town...

>lived within a megaregion for the last 28 years
>want nothing more than to get out
>realized that if I do, my extremely extroverted nature that has been coddled by easy access to all sorts of socialization will eat me alive

Just fuck my shit up, urbanite

If you have nukes north south east and west of the food production regions there's no saving you. Hoping traditional wind patterns stop happening is foolish. Only in secluded mountainous areas such as the extreme Northeast, around the northern part of western Rockies and certain parts of the southwest are you geographically sheltered enough from fallout. The US government
You're retarded if you think that in the case that all US population centers get nuked the Fallout won't spread across an area known to have good airflow. Even if it's one center where do you think you'll be getting refugees? Once again you can rely on a miracle but all signs point to the breadbasket getting poisoned.

Yes but now we overlay a map of the yellowstone caldera explosion

shit, i'm get nuked to pieces.

For example, here is a pattern of fallout spread across the USA. Eastbound winds WILL poison our breadbasket and the west coast is about as economically valuable as the east coast.

>If you don't live within a megaregion, you might as well not even exist at all.

Fuck yourself OP, we understand that the Rothschilds are trying to push us off the land our forefathers conquered, and trying to push us into these bullshit pathetic "megaregions" to control us. Go draw crayon on someone else's map.

Ask the faggots who saw the word Tekel appear on the CERN display. God is against their design. They have been weighed and measured and found wanting. Their days are numbered. It is over and the end will happen precipitously fast.

Oh, it'd spread, just not as much as you think.

i read a book called nuclear war survival strategy or something, and was severely disappointed at how quickly radiation from airburst nukes dissipates.
within 2 weeks over 90% of the radiation would be gone, so i'm afraid millions of libshits and niggers would survive anything the ruskies could throw at us.
living irl fallout would be cool, but dealing with irl nigger feral ghouls not so much.

>pieces

If you got nuked, what remains of your body would not qualify as "pieces"

explains vegas

Who /greatlakes/ here?

megaregion = first targets in the next war

The megaregions would also be the most covered by THAAD and AEGIS systems.

Eventually the entire northern Hemisphere would be Irradiated if a few hundred nukes go off. It's bad.

I've been in one when I was on a security detail and I can tell you: It's completely awesome haha! It had a bunch of different apartments with storage on the lower levels with its own well and a pool / movie thear at the bottom.
Check out missilebases.com if you're into this stuff. They also have communication bunkers for sale for pretty cheap. I've always wanted to put up some stone veneer and turn one into a castle keep.

i think you have to shelter 3-5 years. with first year being real bad.

I mean, there isn't really a good skyline to take a picture of.

That's not how wind works you dummy.

>i'm afraid millions of libshits and niggers would survive anything the ruskies could throw at us
Eh, it's not like the Russians could do as much damage as some here believe. Several cities would be nuked and millions would be dead, true, but everyone wouldn't be eaten alive by radiation by the end of the month.
>if
The nuclear war would be over only minutes after it's started, user. I doubt we'd ever launch a few hundred nukes within that timeframe.

If only someone could invent some miraculous mechanical lifting device! Perhaps with chains and a box!! Oh dream..silly dreams...perhaps just place a toilet on the main living level. I dpn't know anymore!

Do you see how many dots there are? Throw enough nukes and you can level a mountain. Put them in bunker buster types of warheads for less fun but more efficiency.

I live in a river.

OKC is shit though. Oklahoma is the worst state in the union. Leave DFW out of it.

Clever datamining thread

there must be some way to combine the genus of the escalator with the simplicity of the ladder

DJ's Pizza is fucked, sorry to say

what a pathetic existence

That would be fucking cool

California gets away with everything, it's not fair

>Live in smalltown USA
>Have an important job

vs.

>live in bigcity USA
>just another one of the faceless masses

Who might as well not exist?

Big cities are stinking shit holes in my opinion. Enjoy breathing in the same air as every literal cocksucker in your entire state.

I would rather live among king of kings than be the king of peasants.

>If you don't live within a megaregion, you might as well not even exist at all.
I'd say it's the opposite

You're not a king among kings, you're a peasant among peasants who pretend they're kings.
And quit wearing that flag ironically, you wouldn't say that if you were a real commie

I never said I was a king. I would just rather live where the kings live than with peasants. a king of peasants is really just another peasant.

>whenever I see this gif I just see a drunk girl trying to figure out what a guy just said

What is the context for this, because I don't see it as anything skeptical at all.

Because fuck you that's why.

Why should some queer genderfluid humanoid from Commiefornia be able to tell folks in Indiana what they can and cannot do with their guns? Or taxes? Or anything at all?

> yet the people there somehow get a say on things that have nothing to do with

only politicians should be able to vote derp

Enjoy your Gulag, worker slave.

>see flag

Sage commie threads

KEK enjoy being connected to toronto and chicago faggots

FR represent

>he only lives in one mega region

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is how it was meant to be but the Feds kept power grabbing from the states and here we are now.

Kings back in medieval times ate worse food than peasants as it made them plump and prone to diabetes, hypertension. Also inbreeding. But you won't even be a king. You will just be nothing more than cattle in clusters of cubicles. How is that even desirable?