NEW POLL IS OUT

TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING IS AT 39%

39 FUCKING PERCENT

OBAMA'S LOWEST APPROVAL RATING WAS AT 41.

NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT HOLY SHIT.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMEhi1alecw
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8klgo4uaM
youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol but jobs are increasing under him. these polls are irrelevant.

If Trump's approval was so low, surely democrats would be able to take a district he won by just a single point?

Polls are bullshit. Have you learned anything from the election or are you suffering a mental illness?

55% real approval, fuck off shill

Its called biased media commie, they're only gonna poll leftists and a few right wingers to skew the numbers

>no one likes trump except Sup Forums
>39% people like trump
>Sup Forums comprises 39% of the US population
What did he mean by this?

Not quite as embarrassing as being an unironically communist

GET OUT OF YOUR ECHO CHAMBER YOU FUCKING WHITE TRASH.

37 FUCKING PERCENT, NOT EVEN 2 MONTHS INTO HIS PRESIDENCY.

BUSH HAD HIGHER APPROVAL RATINGS AFTER FUCKING CATRINA.

NO ONE LIKES AGENT ORANGE. NO ONE.

You're absolutely right. If this election showed us one thing, it's to always trust in polls.

>NO ONE LIKES AGENT ORANGE. NO ONE.
Then why couldn't you take back a district he won by just one point?

>wikileaks proved polls were either rigged or completely fabricated
>siting a poll

OP IS A RETARD FAGGOT SHILL NIGGER

Kek I like to think this isn't bait. Makes life funnier.

Yes... And that democrat would 99.999999% win.

The polls were right though. This is one of those Trump Cuck misunderstandings.

The Polls said Clinton would win the vote by 3%. She won it by 2%...

The analysis of the Electoral College was off, but the polling was actually pretty accurate.

State polling was way off too. National polling is irrelevant.

Oh look, another lemming thread.

all that wasted money and they lost to an UGLY WOMAN

sjws need to realize they lost

D+13

Really, faggot?

>Trump has Highest Energu rally since the election yesterday
>TODAY new pol says drumpf btfo

Gee, I wonder who participated in the pol.

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

who cares faggots. libshit are not human

(((APPROVAL RATING)))

>I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.
They all know my views. Most of them agree with me too. I only know one person who autisticly hates trump as much as they try to make us think.
t. Commiefornian

so?

Then why do the democrats continue to lose? Don't listen to what people say--wa5xh what they do.

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber.
Depends entirely on where you go and who you talk to. Cities are just as much of an echo chamber as redneck towns, maybe more so.

T.Torontofag

supporting and hating Trump is reddit tier.

>Trusting in polls after Brexit
>Trusting in polls after Trump won
>Trusting in polls after four special elections where the GOP crushed expectations and won each one.
>Trusting in polls after Theresa Maymay fucked herself over.

Any approval polls for Trump or anyone else are irrelevant.

>outside Sup Forums

fuck dude have you been living under a rock?

Who gives a shit what these mongrels want or like? The lower his approval ratings brought on by media hysterics and political lies the better.

>gallup
wasn't that at 35 a week ago?

Wowee geez OP that sure is bad. If I have learned anything it is that polls are accurate and are totally not masquerading as a legitimate statistic to convince gullible retards that Konald Rampf is finished this time.

Considering half of America isn't white and thus automatically against him, that means he's polling at 74% among Europeans.

Agreed, but also more sad.

underrated

kek

>because (((polls))) have been so shockingly accurate in the past year.

>califags chimping out over trump
California doesn't matter

I've never been asked my opinion even once for a poll ever.
They probably poll the same Berkeley kids over and over again.

If that's true then the polls' methodologies were flawed. Who would poll for a popular vote in a country with an electoral college, then imply that their results represent reality?
Don't answer that rhetorical question, we all know the answer.

>the same polls that said he had 2% chance to win
lel

Double it and youre closer to reality

I was called by gallup once, but I didn't have time for their shit so I told them to fuck off.

8 years of Trump then 8 years of ivanka. That's 16 years. 16 years.

>Years.

He's less than 7 months into his presidency. If you include campaigning that's still less than 2 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMEhi1alecw

RRREEEEEE
PAY ATTENTION TO MY
DEEP STATE
FAR LEFT
MSM
PROPAGANDA!!!

STOP TALING TO EACH OTHER!!

LET US MAKE YOU FEEL ALONE AND ISOLATED!!!

REEEEEE

>SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS

>Royal families
>Giving more power to Kushner
No thanks.

Those same polls that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8klgo4uaM

Which is so weird because I approve but I wasn't polled isnt that super odd its really making me think

Ivanka is a liberal slut. Peter thiel needs to be next

>trusting polls

This is probably true, however as the media and friends (pooling agencies) love to lie, you cannot trust these numbers at all.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Opinion discarded, go back to where you came from.

oh and for your information
>NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.
Sup Forums doesn't unanimously like Trump either, but yea there's no point trying to reason with you.

So you mean the polls that showed that everyone loved Obama are the same polls that are showing most hate Trump?

Gee hmm I wonder if there could be anything to that...woah...really makes you think.

How's your 98% chance to win going, shillary?

>gallup
the firm who was so bad at prrdicting any election that in 2016 they just gave up has decided to bless us with another skewed poll

note that Rasmussen, the most accurate polling firm of 2016, has Trump's approval rating at over 50%

gallup = fake polls

G-guys.. please tell me.. is Drumpf gonna win? I'm literally shaking right now.

Democrats win Polls -Trump wins elections. Which is best?

You would think OP would have learned his lesson after falling for the election polls. This is how strong the indoctrination can be for the weak minded kiddos.

There's just no way it can be accurate. It takes way less effort to find a sample of liberals because they mostly live clumped together in cities, giving the illusion that their opinion is the majority when really it's split almost right down the middle in the country. There's no fucking way they're going around to every suburb or rural area to poll people. It would seriously take ten times more work to accurately include conservatives in the mix.

It's almost as if sucking kike cock all day since the election when you ran as America first is not a winning strategy.

You can't trust polls. They only represent the people they decided to poll.

OP, This songs for you.

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro

TELL ME HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

>polls

Thats why Ossoff won by 7% just like the polls said.

There's no way he takes Florida. Even Texas is up for grabs this year, Georgia too. He has absolute no chance. #Imwithher

No, there's no way he's gonna win and Sup Forums's tears WILL SUSTAIN US FOR MONTHS UPON MONTHS HA HA HA LMAO

Pic related, sadly was a noob and didn't keep the date but you can find a thousand like it pre-nov.

Not using an aggregate poll?

Quit being stupid

40% is where presidents have been sitting for like 20 years.

F

polls said Hillary was a lock too

fuck off and die blue shill

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Found another good one :DDDDD

>If Trump's approval was so low, surely democrats would be able to take a district he won by just a single point?

another shill, another shell if polls were right trump would never be the president

Wrong
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

>AGENT ORANGE
Is that what you guys call him now? That's a fucking awesome name.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER??

The polls WERE right, user.

>...in the end, after they failed to demoralize Trump supporters from going to vote and tried to save face as was predicted they will.

theas antifags posting shit on Sup Forums thinking that they will change someones opinion and get people from Sup Forums on their side is mhost phatetic and stupid thing i have ever seen

/thread

Still trusting those polls? I guess that entertaining for the rest of us

Why does this rating approval shit matter?

Remind me again about how polls for the presidential election went?

>hurr durr these polls show drumpf wont win
>wins

now its

>hurr durr these polls show drumpf is a shit president
>still is president

nice

>Thinks Gallup polls are accurate
>Believes Hillary is POTUS

>Gallup

You realize these guys are such bad pollsters that they gave up polling presidential races after their disaster in 2012 (only pollster that had Romney winning)?

Think about how bad the polls in the 2016 presidential race were, and remember that Gallup themselves thought they were too bad to join in.

Polls are always right

Trump is 5-0 in elections (100% record)

He was supposed to lose all of them according to polls

>ivanka
???????????
It goes: Don Sr. -> Don Jr. -> Baron

Not just polls, they all laughed at him. I'm really not a fan, but all that hubris and nemesis was delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Lmao.

In 2017, Republicans will pass a huge tax reform, Trump will take credit, economy will boom, and republicans (or Trump) will win WH in 2020, yet again. No-one will care about approval ratings, they'll all ask themselves if their lives are better or worse.

Republicans have tremendous power for 16 more months, they better get things done.

From the same polsters that said Trump had nearly a 0% chance of winning the election. Even on election night.

you forgot the part where the fed crashed the economy so that the retarded leftist idea that Republicans cause financial crisis can stay alive.

Exactly, they goto places like Berkeley and do a "survey " and call it a representation of the country

Source?

(((polls))) lol, are these the same polls who said Trump has 00000000.01 chance of becoming president?