Brit/pol/ - Can't clog the Mogg edition

It's happening lads, this winning never ends!
Let elect him as first official Catholic to the PM or at least for the Tory leader!

He is literally /ourguy/ based, catholic, true conservative, hardcore Britbong!

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/22/ready-rees-mogg-brexiteers-back-tory-pm/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DDI_14/status/877937100544520192
tvplayer.com/watch/bbcone
archive.fo/0cMav
youtu.be/MoJVn0Eq8y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

germans are horrible.

check'd

A giggle there m8?

You want alchemy?

They turn the roses into gold,

They turn the lilac into honey,

They're making love for the peaches.

kate is love, kate is life

nth for Yardie rats are culture-less scum

VOTE MOGG AND GO TO CHURCH (A CATHOLIC CHURCH LIKE PIC RELATED)

Have you already forgotten what happened to our Catholic president?

The Queen rushed democracy to attend this.

Her Parliament ruined Democracy with the worst Political discourse and subsequent election this country has ever seen

Why is Ascot always so full of scum? I thought it was supposed to be fancy?

1. Jacob Rees-Mogg will not run for PM. He is far too comfortable where he is and has to wide ambitions or aspirations.

2. He would be a bad opponent of Jeremy Corbyn, who is a filthy populist and will constantly talk about how Mogg is elitist and not in tune with the people.

We need David Davis, the guy who was born poor and grew up in a council estate with a single mother to become a self-made man. Compare that to Corbyn's private education and his whole populist agenda is squat.

twitter.com/DDI_14/status/877937100544520192

It's chavs LARPings as middle class people that are in turn LARPing as poshos.

The only other time that chavs get to wear a suit other than court? WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

30 bings
Predictions

>I thought it was supposed to be fancy?
I fancy the one on the left.

black armbands, candles and communal weeping/self-flagellation for the Finsbury truck of revenge

Gonna give it a miss

People who considered themselves too good for Aintree went to Cheltenham. The people who went to Cheltenham were very pissed off that their employees from their scaffolding firms had stopped going to Aintree, so they started going to Ascot.

Horse racing is up there with boxing in terms of the people it attracts. It really is scummy. For every Home Counties stunner you will have a gaggle of fat northern tarts and Essex slappers going at it in the cider tent.

Even the royal enclosure gets its fair share of riff raff(even my parents are members)

SOMEONE GIVE ME A LIVESTREAM LINK FOR QT OR LIVE TV

I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE AND FUCK IPLAYER, THE FILMON SITE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME AND ASKS ME TO REGISTER AND PAY ETC

Its full of scousers m8

Because women are allowed to ask to have a male midwife replaced with a woman if they don't like the idea, and get what they asked for.
Might try asking to have a woman physician replaced with a man next time I end up in hospital, see how it goes for me famalam.

Try this

tvplayer.com/watch/bbcone

thats grand national
royal ascot is in london

cheers m8

Why are Corbynites shilling this Boris interview as if it's actually that bad? I mean, it is bad, but they're acting like he admitted to child rape and creamed all over simon mayo or something. no where near as bad as pretty much all diane abbott interviews and far and away better than corbyn's women's hour interview

The number of events I can attend each year without having my time ruined by drunken poor people is rapidly diminishing Boat Race ruined. Army Navy a diversity fest. Wimbledon was always vile. Test rugby and cricket is usually okay, but not how it used to be.

Even the F1 is a bit common. Silverstone is Bathurst with crap weather. Lager drinking maniacs who roll about in the grass, ranting about their big bore exhausts.

It would be better if the question was asked "Have you ever owned a Rolex watch?" and anyone replying in the affirmative gassed in front of their hideous orange family.

I predicted a 500 year rees-mogg dynasty on the night of the election
Glad to see phase 1 in motion

carrying on from previous thread.

First for letting all the hereditary peers back into Lords.

Trump was destined to work with a PM who charicatures burger impressions of all brits

Fuck the Boat Race you nonce Varsity Rugby is the best day for a bit of blue on blue banter.

>I've even been approached by tutors at a university (Greenwich?) who said they had set up an umbrella company to scam visas for their students and would I like to employ them off the books. Guess where the uni profs came from.
You should write to dispatches about this user, so they can do an undercover operation. That is so fucked up

Reminder that the spirit of the British peoples has been defeated and there will never be a pushback no matter how bad things get.

>sharpest increase in population in history, mostly driven by immigration

I shouldn't have put this on til the news was finished

Go away Ahmad, we don't care for your nonsense.

They let council estate people into ascot now? I thought they were designated to cheltenham, aintree and the like.

You called it, it's deflection.

I did alert the Home Office actually. They have a hotline but they never answer their phones. So I filled out some form online and never heard anything. Don't trust Dispatches either. Any other suggestions? Breitbart London maybe?

say yes and go undercover

I like how the BBC are claiming "only" 60ish% is due to immigration ignore the fact that they're account for 1 in 4 newborns.

Maybe go polo events or travelling with the cricket. The price of flying to the west indies or south Africa filter out most plebs. Drinking with the barmy army looks like a good laugh

>high quality
Reddit go away.

I hope you like kebabs lad.

The population bomb from 1997 onwards is really going to go off soon. Everything that's happened so far will seem like nothing by comparison.

What numbers are you mainly lads?

3, 7 and 12 desu

QUESTION TIME THREAD

I listed the things that were ruined, not the things that are still excellent.

I played in it, too. Naturally everyone in attendance wants to hear my stories over and over again so I tend to get them into it well in advance.

Each university, no exceptions, loses at least one member of staff per department per year due to either plagiarism (yes, at their level), fraud, immigration issues, false references or plain criminality.

That's small stuff. Leeds had a massive issue with Chinese academics and students a few years back. Imperial got very close to scandal along similar lines, though I believe it was better contained.

Remember lads no hate speech now, only love speech is allowed. Only love, or into the Islamist prison you go. L-O-V-E. H-O-P-E. Or else.

It's true. It's like Bowden said "what do our people believe in now?"

Nothing. And the only thing strong enough (culturally, since Christianity is now weak) is Islam.

If we were still culturally strong none of this would have ever happened.

If the Germans are related to ancient Aryans, Indians and Iranians doesn't that mean the English are too?

>/cum/
Firstly, this is Sup Forums.
Secondly, this is BRIT/pol/
Thirdly, cum's a shit name
And finally, fuck off.

Bringing up Islam shows you're just an opportunistic paki.

>we need to talk to you about that memecenter.com badge...

>Brexit was looking good
>Tories fuck it up
why can't they do anything right?

JUST

I wish he was still around.

1, 20 when it gets hot

>Britain's Gay Buildings
If Channel 4 is publicly owned, can we have a referendum on whether or not to axe it?

>Mogg memeing

Guys, seriously. He's the quintessential upper class twit.

The only thing I like about him is his sense of humour, he's quite witty.

Polo is far more fun to play than it is to watch.

My favourite place to watch cricket is Headingley. I like to go every time I'm in Leeds and there's something on, it's well worth it.

Thank you for the reminder my fellow white European.

If Reese-Mogg is ever party leader say goodbye to every Tory seat in the North of England and in Scotland.

I think Moggy is a riveting chap but he couldn't be any more the stereotype of a Tory toff if he arrived at parliament in a horse-drawn carriage.

Sorry about that lad but I thought the Boat Race was pretty shit when I went for the first time as a fresher in the early 00s.

I was the user with the Greenwich story from other thread. The universities are well overdue for some kind of reformation. It could even be a dissolution of the monasteries deal and I wouldn't be that bothered. Friends who teach talk about envelopes of cash being handed in by certain foreign students instead of dissertations.

straight on your back?! tried it before but can never get to sleep like it, do you snore also?

Don't even know why it says i'm in Spain, probably something to do with getting the internet in the middle of nowhere.

I doubt it, but that bishop fag needs excommunicating. Also would you the American comedian?

Obone is okay.

Why the fuck the BBC insist on giving more fucking attention to Gina Miller is a disgrace

Stop attempting to inject your nihilistic poison in to our people, paki. You will never destroy the English spirit, just as you will never destroy the Iron, Welsh or Scottish spirit. We'll dominate this world long after you and your ilk are nothing but artefacts of a world gone by, and we will sit atop your ancestral lands and claim it our own. You're pathetic and shall never win.

RAAAAAH'D

I was up there watching England v South Africa the other week, Nice venue.

QT Thread

>He's the quintessential upper class twit
Who gives a fuck? Its not like the lower classes are fit to govern.

Never been and haven't rode horses since I was a child

Kek, I heard from someone who'd done it that a Chinese Business/Economics lecturer in a British uni would sell exam answers exclusively to Chinese students, aditionally, the majority of these students were paying third parties to write their non-exam assignments. It's probably a yuge industry.

>taking power knaps.

the mail is the best tabloid.

He's of the same stock as half the Labour Party. If he stressed that he'd do quite well.

Wholeheartedly agree Mrs davis

Just watching Eastenders, inb4 faggot.

The episode from the 15th has a lot about poor people being forced out of tower blocks in rich areas. They record them a few weeks in advance. Grenfell tower happened on the 14th.

Did the BBC start the fire?

Horse racing gets a mix of people, the only people who are largely unrepresented are the urban middle class.

Who is she lad?

The essay writing thing was just kicking off when I was finishing my undergrad. Knew a few people who made a lot of cash doing it, and another who paid someone to write his dissertation. Cheating on exams has a long tradition in China, dates back to the old Imperial civil service entrance exam.

they sometimes record specific sequences the day before it airs if it's a current event

Did you go to boarding school as well? Posho

Yes and prep school

Fat paki
>archive.fo/0cMav

Don't know if I can be fucked watching this episode of QT. Seems like it is really going to fuck me off.

maybe

>not that

is enough

It goes a bit further than that in certain instances. There are Chinese families that pay for intelligent, youthful looking Chinese people to take a university place and complete a degree in their child's name. Their child even lives in the same city, in private accommodation, so if it's ever brought up they can regale people with their tales of Oxford/Cambridge/London/Durham/Leeds. They get three or four years of partying, the parents get to say their kid got a First from a Russell Group uni, and when he comes back to China he's shuffled off to some mid ranking Party position to proff more funds.

Speaking of the Party, you actually need to be a sworn member of the Chinese Communist Party to hold a passport and leave the country. Nice place.

9 every night
>tfw no gf

>mail is the best tabloid.
Saw a muslim hide all the copies in a Co-Op the other day. Same for The Sun, but that is garbage.

youtu.be/MoJVn0Eq8y0

the pass rate for the exams to get into the ruling council of china back in the day was 1 in 10, and it took 10 years to study for it.

>Doesn't like drunken poor people
>Goes to Headingley

wtf stop posting pictures of my mother.

3,7 and 9

People like toffs though, proper ones at least.