Help me Nat Socs

It's finally happened Sup Forums.
I thought it was a meme.
I've been ironically racist since 12, and an unironic white supremicist since I was 14.
Now I've been seduced by a bronze beauty.
I've become the meme you've all laughed at (myself included) for years.
I'm at an impasse with my ideology

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oNK_YHLmFA4
youtu.be/WEQ2hXnjSrU
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4.Just
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130880791/#130880791
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84781723/#84781723
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130972094/#130972094
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83489596/#83517532
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83506820/#83515426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forget about her.

She deserves better than scum like you.

stop reposting the same thread

I don't understand why this is so hard. Just fuck the (rare) hot nogs and let some beta male nog raise the cuck to dilute their race. That's how you breed people out.

*thumbs up*

You can smell the underage a mile away
Come back to Sup Forums once your balls have dropped

Bestiality is a fetish, not a betrayal. As long as you don't breed with it you're just a degenerate animal-fucker

Are you saying that because you never touched a vagina?

you posted this yesterday faggot

letting yourself ever get close enough to a nonwhite to be seduced in the first place. or are you one of those betacucks who starts imagining a life with a woman after taking one look at her?

You are at the point of becoming a true man. Will you let a woman walk over your ideals, or will you keep your status as a man? A good woman will not make you reconsider what you stand for and believe in, and will provide a good like minded and loyal companion. Black women have no sense of loyalty so you are already at a loss my kameraden.

This

This is a slide thread. I've seen it 3 days in a row

Underage detected
>>>/reddit
Don't forget to sage

Be honest, this is some of you guys rn

Stale pasta is stale. Kill op and sage

Assuming this is not a pasta/bait/slide, and even if it is, it might help other anons

You're in this situation because your ideology is weak. If your just racist to be in the secret club, but without fundamentally understanding why, you are just a pleb

Go for it.
There's nothing wrong with BLEACHING.

You don't know just how fucking smooth her long legs are man.
Like, holy shit.

Saaaaaage

upboat

Bakh come on, nigger. Bronze beauty? The will is dismally weak with you.

This, who's with me fellow Civic Nationalists?!

So what, fuck the dogpiss outta her but DO NOT breed with her. I've been pretty racist for as long as I can remember but am currently banging a hot little hispanic.

thats fucking disgusting, please stop touching things who are not in the same shade family as you

You could at least be more original with your shitposts

I think last night you posted the very same thread, stop it

>"wanna hang out at my crib white buoi?"

Who am I kidding? They will call out Jamal and the cousins to rob you just for looking at them.
The dating scene is beyond fucked regardless of the girl in question.

Unless you're a woman, right EU?

right

youtu.be/oNK_YHLmFA4 This came out perfect timing. Remember when this bitch was an SJW cunt then got the dick pill & now it's only a matter of time before she finds out HITLER dindu.Try The pussy pill be a Fucking MAN & Save the WEST. Some of you beta fags are under the impression Aryan goddesses Have a slut problem, Secretly like BBC blah blah. Here's what's up youtu.be/WEQ2hXnjSrU that's what You fags LARPING "Aryans" Need to Be!55-65% of women secretly want to be Dominated.Thats the subconscious reason misguided Girl's/women go astray To niggers not Blacks NIGGERS youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4.Just like that dude said you fucking breed them out.I not White but I definitely prefer the company of white ppl Because of something called Western Civilization. Here's how you fags Win:American master race!Say it's about Creating Mixed/Mutt Omni race while You "Aryan fags"hide out in it like the Nazis did in NASA we (I)won't tell anyone.You'll never never ever win with that White power bullshit but you will with American pride!You were born Here You're American. American master race you're welcome. BTW (Conan the Barbarian) is redpilled AF & when you fuck her act like you're a Fucking Savage Viking Warrior!

Tell her to go back to thee cotton fields mate.

Saw this last night.
Stop this shit.

It's because your ideology is shit. People have the right to fuck whoever they want. Yeah maybe some people are smarter and stronger than others but there is a possibility that you might lose out on a beneficial genetic perk by only breading with your own race. Best advice is just don't breed with stupid or sickly people.

You made this exactly thread yesterday you stupid kike rat. We can see all the other times you've shilled with that picture.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84781723/#84781723
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130972094/#130972094
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83489596/#83517532
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83506820/#83515426

You're an American Jew. This one of the many reasons many people believe we can't co-exist with you inbreds.

>exactly
OP proves that deportations alone won't solve the Jewish Question. They will still raid our most obscure mongolian basketweaving boards.

Impregnate her then do a runner.

I know the feel. I'm a racist, but there's this hapa who started hanging around me, and there's just something chemical about it. I really want to fuck the hapa for reasons I don't even understand. I wake up in the morning thinking of what it would be like if she moved in with me and we settled down together. I didn't feel like that about my blonde ex, whom I just dumped.

You're a kike just like OP and you fool nobody.

How many times are you going to post this garbage? At least change the wording every once in a while you dumb fuck.

It's literally copypasta JIDF bait. These kikes don't understand that this shit just makes us hate them even more than we already did.

I wish I were a kike sometimes. Their women are hot.

>I've been ironically racist since 12, and an unironic white supremicist since I was 14.
So until so since last week?

You fool nobody. You're an American Jew flying the NSDAP flag. Gas yourself ratboy.

same thread again?

This. Sage

I fucking hated niggers, kikes and arabs since i was fucking nine and i still feel that today. I vomit and triggers my ptsd when i see race mixing and multiculturalism.

You posted this yesterday.

Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage

The showers are this way just a door to the left once you enter the factory.

Stop resisting whiteboys...you belong to us!

if you're reading this and thinking about replying, stop, or sage if you must

nice post fellow redditor :^)