Just found out I am terminally ill with bowel cancer. Anyone else dying and worried they won't be around to see us win?

Just found out I am terminally ill with bowel cancer. Anyone else dying and worried they won't be around to see us win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wt7MCuK_qT8
youtube.com/watch?v=nUo17H29BdA&list=PLS09bkvHPxVchokMHaAJLXJx1u1PnNZrK
albertahealthservices.ca/info/service.aspx?id=1026405
youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We WILL win mate. It's just a matter of time. But you have to die fighting.

Fuck. That sucks leaf. Hope you beat the fucking cancer assuming you ain't larping (and if you are kys).

The odds are pretty much non existent, which is ok. I got married and had children so as far as my biological purpose I have been successful. I going to focus on meditation and prepare myself

Make peace with yourself and with God. Death is as natural as breathing. It comes for us all.
All the best leaf.

Also do not ignore symptoms. I just figured I had heartburn and got hemorrhoids from time to time

pls be no kill
die on the 24th of September pls

Blow it out your ass

"winning" is never achievable, in fact, when you think you won, thats your weakest moment

Me personally, i dont want to "see us win", i want to see people fucking getting what they deserve...but thats just me....

die calmly, user, if some predictions are true, you will get a much wider field of view, if you manage to maintain your spirit together, think about this, what is you?

I've had 4 forms of cancer for over a decade.

You'll only die if you believe you will.

How about intense intenstinal pain followed by excreting what seems like yellow acid? What other symptoms?

I never thought I'd say this, but..
I'll say a prayer for you leaf
If there's a chance you can beat it don't give up hope.
And if not, I hope your family can find peace at the very least.

Are you in any pain?

Unlucky leafcuck.

We'll keep fighting.

You should go out in glory though

I wish I was dying, but I too pussy to end it myself

You're going to lose.

I hope you die a most painful death.

Yes, but it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Makes me appreciate things others take for granted.

Keeps me focused and grounded.

don't give up senpai. i cannot attest to this but watch the following

part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=wt7MCuK_qT8
part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=nUo17H29BdA&list=PLS09bkvHPxVchokMHaAJLXJx1u1PnNZrK

Nah you wanna live aussie bro, even if only to behold the man glorious habbenings that are sure to come our way. Stay alive and keep shitposting. Your country needs you!

>I wish I was dying

But you are user. We all are. Just not as fast as someone with butt cancer.

That covers a lot of things user. Anal fissures, gall bladder and appendix disease. Is the yellow stuff jelly-like like pus? Do you call it acid because it burns the fuck out of your ring?

Describe your intestinal pain. Does back pain accompany it?

you dont have much time anyway, i would advise you to gather and interiorize as much information as you can, it will not go to waste, instead of remaining in the suicidal stage

>dying
>bowel cancer
Nigger you can easily get better from bowel cancer albeit your quality of life will plummet.

How long did you have those symptoms?

wrong forum dude

Go out with glory, cancer will make you weak and then you will die. Do everything you wanted to do in life while you are strong and then take life in your own hands, and own it for eternity

respect

Good advice here. I lost a friend to pancreatic cancer, he thought for a year he just had bad ulcers from stress.

Circular breathing will help you more than any medication or treatment pharma can offer you.

No joke.

the clearer your worldview is (self understanding or whatever) is in life, its easiers later, i would assume...

if you KYS in pain and chaos, you wont have anything to grab to later

How old are you OP?

>fucking leaf is dying from butthutt
LOL

All my best wishes mate. Here's a pic of my cat.
I hope you like it. God bless.

easier*

Are those the only symptoms you had?

I'll look for you in Valhalla brother, but may the fates take mercy on you.

sending positive vibes to you!
#PrayForAnon

fuck. have the same symptoms. recently got a CT scan and they didn't find anything. is cancer easy to miss in scans?

i honestly dont trust the health care here. they're incompetent.

Also, laugh as much as you can.

Don't eat any processed foods for a while, lots of fruits and veggies.

from what i can tell, you seem fine, do that, and...idk...dont worry about the world, it'll be fine too...you'll see

I've had back pain for a long time, and the movements often coincide with the pain getting worse. It can be both viscous and thin. Yes it burns intensely when it happens and it isn't such a common occurrence for the time being.

Got my gall bladder checked out for stones and nothing was out of the ordinary, though that was some years ago when it was happening more badly. My movements have been painful with cramping at times for about 7 years. Sorry to be so silly in asking you anything about this, I'm sorry you've gotten this diagnosis and I of course wish you the best whatever the outcome.

Agreed pain can help focus, I wish you the best on the way forward even the no good it does. I hope we aren't trapped like this though, not dying with everything worsening.

I am shit scared to get one of these bad boys.
Find peace user, and don't let this be too hard for your family. God bless you
>i honestly dont trust the health care here. they're incompetent.
Sven, you absolutely have no idea what an incompetent health care system looks like. Trust me.

fine as

>ok to die, will be ok next life, or whatever

go out in a blaze of glory and take as many muslims as you can with you

Where you are from they will misdiagonse you and then it becomes too late so you die
A CT scan won't pick up what you're interested in. Get a mri

How old are you? I'm sorry to hear that, our colon cancer screening guides are pretty aggressive in Alberta so I'm assuming you're young.

albertahealthservices.ca/info/service.aspx?id=1026405

What has your diet been like throughout life?

How old are you?

I'm not dying, but I like your cat.
Here's a picture of my little Prints.

he gets bullied a lot, but he's a sweet cat, fuck what the other cats think of him I've always got his back.

Cold pressed black seed oil and high vibration diet only water, Godspeed.

we will win, for your children and theirs.

cut all carbs from your diet, overdose on cbd oil, probiotics and bicarbonate you can thank me later remember cancer is a fungus

Godspeed user.

I'm getting checked on Tuesday for this. Thought I also only had that, but I discovered a weird bump on my anus a few weeks ago, so I called in and they said I needed to check that out.

Not if it's metastasized.

here's Prints with his bothers, Greg (looking at the camera) and Ra's Al Ghoul (eating like the fat ass he is)

more to come still.

Sorry to hear about your cancer.
I will have you in my thoughts today.

God Bless.

RIP Canadian bro.
Make peace with your God. You will cross the river of life and meet him on the other shore.

Valhalla is only for those who die in battle

one of my mom's cats

Life is a bitch. All the best bro.

>fighting cancer doesn't count
Odin disagrees.

listen to this man

If you are dying anyway have you considered becoming a martyr? Would be a based way to go out. Even if you dont get killed you will spend the last few months of you're life in jail, bit will be remembered as an hero forever.

Keep 'em coming user
you've piqued my interest

getting the ct scan was hard enough. i doubt they will let me get a mri.

lives arent worth shit.

my mom's other cat

I hope all these kitty pictures are making OP feel better, he deserves it.

> go to UK
> deus vult mudslimes
> get caught
> get free treatment in prison because ethical treatment

Sorry to hear user, my gran passed from that a year ago. Luckily with modern medicine she was in little pain, just very confused. I suggest you get cannabis oil for pains and nausea, and try mushrooms in a nice setting. I tried them last summer and it made me feel connected with the universe, happy, warm, blissful and naively curious. We are all gonna kick the bucket some time, but I feel like there must be something more to this existence than a few years on this earth. I honestly believe in some form of panpsychism.

OP is in peace already, he is a complete family man, no need for that

there are plenty of purposeless neets that can sacrifice themselves

DIE IN PEACE OP; YOU DID YOUR JOB

here's a better view of Ra's
he has a white spot under his chest like a priest.

He's named after Ra's Al Ghoul because the cat is sneaky as fuck, he's stolen steak off my plate before. But Ra's is also a very "special" kitty who either has eyesight problems or a learning disability, maybe both, probably both.

Is this bait. Those sound like symptoms a gay man would have.

Isn't there some extreme diet you could do to aid in fighting cancer? Like only consuming garlic and broccoli? I vaguely remember reading something about this. Either way good luck leaf bro.

see for other kitties too

I don't take many pictures of my animals, but I do have these.

>pain can help focus
when i literally piss myself from pain i cant focus on anything else than pain or wanting to die you know

yeah this

These pics make me miss my meowmers. Her name is Bella. She is the only one that comforts me and keeps me good company. I don't give a shit how pathetic it sounds, fuck off

I've always liked cats and would get one if I wasn't deathly allergic

what makes you think he's 'special' in that way?

this is my Roseline Shark/Denison Barb (the clown loach can barely be seen in the back)

so yes.
I keep cats and fish currently. I had a gecko but she passed.
I'm hoping to go to vet school but that means I need to get use to handling all types of critters. I can also use it as an excuse to get a bird (my mom hates birds but I still live with my parents, but how can she argue against my education? plus maybe it will help her get over her fear)

looks like my cat, she is the sweetest animal, loves to hug and gets really lonely when left alone

Start fasting, nigga! Don't eat anything for a week!

I'm sorry mate, you can leave this world a better place if you visit merkal and have a frank discussion with her before you pass.

God speed.

Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for discovering what caused cancer back in the mid 1940's ... cells don't get enough oxygen and switch to sugar as an energy source. Also, don't forget to buy dichloroacetate (DCA).

not pathetic at all, it's almost exclusive to Western Civilization to care for animals like we do, this just proves you aren't a nigger.

He runs into doors, a lot.
He has difficulties with eating, like finding his fucking food bowl.
He's the obvious runt, but somehow still manages to get into fights with everything, including possums and a neighbor's Cockatoo (which actually fucked him up pretty good, worse than the possum).

Oh, and he drools.

thing is I took these 3 in as strays and I'm getting ready to move, I'm going to keep Ra's but I'm hoping to keep Prints as well. Greg has never been a people cat and prefers being free, plus Greg attacks Prints (Ra's doesn't) and Prints was the first sick kitty I ever cared for.

So does mine which saddens me cause she has to stay in my bedroom all day while I'm at work. But she gets out nightly to stetch her paws. Once the sun goes down she meows at the bedroom door and I let her outside. She prowls for a couple hours than comes back in and always expects attention

How long do you have lad? How do you intend to spend your last days?

cannabis oil my man
a lot of people extract it for free for people in your situation
THC has been proven to stop cancer cell growth
weed oil + stopping all sugar consumption (sugar fuels the cancer cells)

i dont let my cat out unsupervised, ive lost 2 that way before, they just went and didnt come back and searching for them returned nothing

>not going out like a baddass

Get alkaline nao

Yeah I've seen how niggers treat animals and it makes me sick. I was never a cat person until my ex brought my cat home one day, we bonded immediately and have been almost inseparable since.

Reject chemo eat organic stop eating processed sugar

My friend has a dog with the canine equivalent of downs syndrome and has a lot of these tendencies

well at least you're a caring owner
I suppose you'd have to be to be considering working as a vet

Hope you get your bird eventually user

Make a final testament.

Send it to a sympathetic alternative media outlet or just deliver it yourself on YouTube explaining your situation nd how you see the world and what it is you hope for the future.

Do not die silently.

Bless you.

>how niggers treat animals
youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA
not for the faint hearted

I'm sorry to hear that user

Guys terminal means being at the end stage of a disease. Improving the quality of life or increasing the lifespan for a bit are the only things that can be done.

I used to be the same but after I had to move back to my parents my dad started letting her out and she always comes back. Except for me and my dad she's really skiddish so if some one tried approaching her she runs the fuck away, and if she sees or hears a car she seems to know to get outta the street long before she even has a chance to get hit

You should probably see a doctor.

They might better be able to assess and diagnose than an user on Sup Forums