/Dixie General/

Let's get comfy Southern bros. Yancucks and carpet baggers NOT welcome.

Plano, TX checking in.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/wtvr.com/2017/06/22/mayor-stoney-monument-avenue-commission/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cause_of_the_Confederacy
youtu.be/6HdExqUf8oc
youtu.be/rWeU8jIT1Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Texas
>the south

Lol k. Florida reporting

Minnesota reporting in

sand mountain, alabama. large kkk groups here. flyers show up in our mailboxes.

Texas is as Southern as Florida user. And at least we aren't a swing state.

Bump

this. we're not as southern as we used to be because of yanks coming down here and not going back

t. Floridian, 941

Richmond Mayor wants to put Confederate monuments in "context". Add more diversity.

wtvr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/wtvr.com/2017/06/22/mayor-stoney-monument-avenue-commission/amp/

What if I'm southern at heart?

Mark Twain is supposedly a relative of mine, so I imagine a plantation and some niggers were owned at some point.

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWW SAN AN TAN CHECKIN AN

Hannibal reporting in.

VA reporting. Bit North of Richmond but born in Southern VA and if any of y'all say I'm not southern I'll break your ass

Empire of Georgia here.

How do we come up with a final solution for the negro question?

We know the solution for niggers. It involves trees, ropes, and chains. Just gotta get those pesty Yanks outta here so we can do it

How's the heat treating you? Got some cloud cover today so it's slightly cooler.
Could we turn Dixie into the first white ethnostate?

Pennsylvania is a honorary member.

>MFW I met another yankee scumbag who just moved to my glorious Confederacy to get out of their liberal death trap home, only to complain that the place they just moved to isn't exactly like the shit hole they just escaped from

>omg you have guns?
>omg you don't want your daughter blacked?
>omg you go to church?

never trust anyone who doesn't have sweet tea in their fridge

>never trust anyone who doesn't have sweet tea in their fridge
Heh year sayin it, shuggah.

But seriously, does anybody knows something about rocket-codes?

Where abouts are you?

I'm in Chesterfield. Quite comfy.

Arkansas reporting in.

South GA

central alabamaian reporting in.

Am I welcome?

North East Flordia Checking in.

Go back to Michiganistan.

Oh and a three five two reportin in

Fellow 941er, what a small world. You are right that more and more are staying but thankfully it is summer and a good chuck of the northerners have fled the state in search of cooler weather

East TN checking in. Go Vols!

Hey cucks, meet my girlfriend.

15 minutes west of Manassas. Lotd if spics if you take a short joy ride but /comfy/ in my town

North Florida reporting for duty. Cartridges loaded into the AK and tendies are in the oven.

>glorious Confederacy

KEK

the delusion of you people

>move from Texas to Pennsylvania
>closest Whataburger is 1700 miles away

dallas here. hello austin, you liberal fucks....

what kinds of guns do you carry?
i talked about dirtbikes and living on ranches today...thats the dream

South Texas reporting in. Thick with spics but thankfully the Don and Abbot are sending in reinforcements to turn back the horde. My family has been from here for a long time. What once were good, honest, farming communities are now corrupt cesspools where Mexicans bribe and abuse their power. I know my area is probably lost, but the rest of Dixie isn't. Keep up the fight.

Oh yeah and the only good sweet tea is Chick fil a

Someone get the fucking rope

Robertsdale, AL reporting in. Mobile, AL and Pensacola, FL you mother fuckers are okay too.

I love fucking southern ass. Them guys have the best asses and sexiest accent around.

Hopefully to hang yourselves with

It could be worst. At least Mexicans are Christians and have a small chance of integrating.

There could be millions of Muslims in your state.

faggots like you should be dragged from the back of a pickup until there's nothing left.

Massachusetts reporting in.

Nah, to hang you and that nigger with.

That way you will both be together forever... Just how you like it.

Bedford texas checkin in

small, small chance. And when they are legalized and in numbers to control the politics shit gets corrupt very quickly.

Everyone I have ever met from Massachusetts has been an arrogant miserable bastard.

Any of you guys recommend some must sees in your states?

Little rockfag reporting in

Sup my southern brother in arms.

Yes Texas is south no matter what Austin or Houston would have you believe.

Tomball, TX checking in.

Could someone give me a quick rundown on sweet tea?

I'm from Chesterfield
Top tier county

make a gallon of tea and pour 2 cups of sugar in it

Big Bend is great, Hamilton Pool around Austin was pretty cool but is now quite crowded. I like the hill country area a lot. My dream would be to have a ranch up there instead of stinky, hot old Starr County.

it's black tea with sugar and ice in it.

Virginia Here.

Lots of civil war stuff around Petersburg. Be warned though, there are LOTS and LOTS of niggers in that area.

Blue Ridge Mountains to the West.

Williamsburg is great for shopping and theme parks.

VA Beach is probably one of the best in the country.

Fuck Plano, you yuppie fuck.

-Grand Prairie Texas

This. Holy fucking shit. Yankees are the most god awful part of living in Florida. "OH GEWWWWD HOW CAN YOU HAVE GUNS WE DON'T HAVE GUNS IN NEW JOYYYYSEY WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT RACIST FLAG ON YAH CAAAAAHHH"

S&W .38 bodyguard revolver is my carry piece
Fits in your pocket and is no larger than a wallet

GIMME SOME SWEET TEA!

Huntsville Alabama checking in.

>"The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans!"
>Gen. Robert E. Lee

You're one to talk "it's never been tried."

Fellow Plano,TX brah checking in.

MAGA

New yorker here, Many of us like you dixie folk don't listen to the nyc vermin

>Deals extra damage against Yankees.

But for real- it won't shoot. There's a good chance it was carried in Chickamauga though.

I think he meant that Texans are tops.

Damn, I feel bad for you son
I got Whataburger and you got none

Tomball, TX again.

Do y'all find a specific alcoholic beverage that is as suitable to a southern bro's superior taste buds as sweet tea?

I'm quite fond of a good bourbon.

Ruger SP101 in .357 Magnum

I know about the first 2, I'd like to go one day. The Hill Country looks a lot greener than what I typically know of Texas. Looks really nice.

Blue Ridge mountains is somewhere I'll definitely visit. Planning on Hiking the Appalachian trail this summer/autumn.

Both of our states have also been victim to demographic fuckery. BUILD THE WALL, repeal '65 immigration act, deport all illegals!

Make your own shine. I built a still and you can blast anything from malted grain to deer corn. A few bucks worth of grain can make enough hooch to kill your entire family

That is a Patrician carry piece. I am buying a Shield this weekend but I feel I ought to carry my Grand pappy's old S&W J-Frame.

ruger .380. don't flame pls :(

My family (not me specifically) has tried before but we cant seem to get that smoky flavor of bourbons like Firestone and Robertson.

Talladega National Forrest. The Dismals look like something that belongs in New Zealand. The Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville. Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. The USS Alabama. There's more, but that's off the top of my head.

If you're in Tomball you can definitely pick up Buffalo Bayou's 1836 Copper Ale. It is a sure fire hit for any beer drinker.
The Hill Country is where all of our Bohemian and German immigrants settled. Top tier scenery, Texas' best BBQ, and loads of super conservative white folk. They are slowly being encroached upon, but they hold the line.

Glock 43 for summer carry

How do you guys feel about the wikipedia coverage of the Lost Cause?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cause_of_the_Confederacy

The following is taken from the first paragraph:
>>The Lost Cause belief system synthesized numerous ideas into a coherent package. Lost Cause supporters argue that slavery was not the main cause of the Civil War, and claim that few scholars saw it as such before the 1950s.[4] In order to reach this conclusion, they often deny or minimize the writings and speeches of Confederate leaders of the time in favor of later-written revisionist documents.[5]

The source is an "Atlantic" article written by Ta-Nehis Coates, the author of marvel's Black panther.

I've seen people recommend the stuff before. I'll try it.

Good idea. I like the SP because it's the size of a S&W J Frame but shoots and handles more like a medium frame gun. Full powered Magnum loads are quite tolerable in it. It helps that it's a beefy little bastard.

Nothing wrong with the LCP.

The best carry piece is the one you will actually carry, the easier it is to carry the more you will carry it. I'd love to Miami Vice Shoulder-Rig my Browning Hi Power 24/7, but the laws and the weather don't make that feasible.

Not the LCP, it's the .380 version of the LC9, not a fan of the super small framed subcompacts.

actually been wanting one similar but i need something for left hand....

the 19 is bulky but i dont really notice it much

The barrels, the water, and the aging time are all hard to replicate on a homesteader's typical budget/patience. Just know that the whiskey you make is more in line with what your ancestors made for themselves and enjoy that connection to your folk.

South Texas reporting in

I want an XDS, but would like to trade the grip safety for a manual one.

central Florida, checking in......
Praise kek, Hail Christ, SWRA, etc.

Does Southern California count? Bunch of Texans and peeps from Alabama come here so I would think so.

Reporting in from one of, if not the most conservative public university in the United States

Any guesses?

Le south in 5 minutes...drunk crackers fighting each other but hating niggers for doing the same...

youtu.be/6HdExqUf8oc

I'm with you user. I'm only in Plano due to my job and some family and professional connections, I've noticed the influx of millennial and minorities firsthand. Still has lots of redpilled people though.

>Ta Nehisi Coates

He's not just the Black Panther author, he's the guy who wrote the infamous "Reparations for Slavery" article that headed the Atlantic back in 2015. It goes without saying he has an agenda.

On the Lost Cause, yes I think slavery was the main issue that sparked the Civil War. But the slavery issue was a manifestation of two things: state's rights and political liberties for land-owning whites. Both of these are important values articulated by the Founding Fathers, and are certainly ideals worth going to war over imo. Not that I don't think the CSA deserves any criticism.

Fuck Coates, God damned outside agitator. I'm willing to admit that the Confederate leaders seceded in order to protect the States' right to allow slavery if they would just once admit that the North did not go to war over the South in order to end slavery. Lincoln didn't give a fuck, he would have preserved the Union with or without slavery. The War Between the States was a culmination of cultural differences and Constitutional squabbles dating back to the nation's founding, and slavery was the wedge issue that finally brought it to a head. Seriously, I hope that intellectual hack's black ass gets shot by one of Obama's sons.

Moutain nigger here, just want to let you know we love you guys

>On the Lost Cause, yes I think slavery was the main issue that sparked the Civil War. But the slavery issue was a manifestation of two things: state's rights and political liberties for land-owning whites. Both of these are important values articulated by the Founding Fathers, and are certainly ideals worth going to war over imo. Not that I don't think the CSA deserves any criticism.
Here, here brother! Ultimately I am as glad that my nation was preserved unified as I am saddened that it cost the lives of so many could men to keep it whole. However, I will be dead and buried and long since mourned before I let some race baiting Sophist denigrate the memory of my ancestors and their leaders for social applaud and petty money. Fuck Coates.

Just a good ole rednecks couple...

youtu.be/rWeU8jIT1Eg

>Complains about memorializing slavers
>names his own son after an African slave trader

You can't make this stuff up. Coates legitimately named his son after one of the worst slave traders in African History because he "fought whitey".

Did you see any of them use a weapon? Do they flying knee someone when they get knocked out? How much robbery do you see? How much under 10 encouragement to you see? Do you think it's likely they'll go home and pay their bills or do you think they'll live on welfare their whole life?

You're equivocating young white dudes with a bunch of fucking niggers.

You are the first to get hanged you stupid faggot.