>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
>SAA seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
ISIS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ
GHAWK shot down over the Mediter.
>twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/877828304866123776
cover up in progress

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-on-collision-course-with-syria-and-iran-after-fall-of-de-facto-islamic-state-capital/2017/06/21/b03d9620-55cc-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html?utm_term=.3f70142e213e
russia-insider.com/en/politics/macron-has-just-taken-france-out-assad-must-go-camp/ri20172
memri.org/reports/islamic-states-raqqa-elegy-shows-both-weakness-and-power
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/s-coalition-syria-air-strike-raqq-isis-school-killed-al-mansoura-human-rights-observatory-a7642781.html
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/877938704190287874
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for DIMA

Reminder do not respond to /r/ptg/

remainder /sg/ is bested Christian bread !

GAINZ?

I prefer calling it, /pt_d/

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start,5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece...

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>tfw I

This. Don't encourage the sycophant kike defending raiders.

yes. cute slav girls tho.

>tfw to smart too fall for burger tricks

Are the Turks /ourguys/ now?

Romaniabro having fun with round bundas on Copacabana?!
Thanks for posting his links, favelabro.

white and based

And good evening everyone.

>one eye on Kemal, one eye on central Asia

>Romaniabro
where is he ?

let me get this straight

yesterday the russian s300/400 destroyed something over the mediterranean.

Hours later US sayd that their best drone, the fancy RQ-4 Global Hawk crashed 'but it was in California guys xd :^)'

this is...just a coincidence right /sg/

No. You can never trust Erdo, nobody actually knows what he's going to do.

And don't touch my waifu.

OLDER THREAD:
SAVE THIS ONE FOR LATER

Where exactly did it crash? Who would be able to recover the wreckage first?

It's really confusing when there are 3 /sg/ threads at the same time

np

yeah no enjoy your page 10

No, it's not a coincidence, it's a fucking fake. Bastards can't deal with old S300 being capable of downing a drone that costs more than Medvedev's dacha.
DEAL WITH IT

Why do Assad and Putin deserve all the oil money? Why can't it be ours? We don't have the biggest military in the world for nothing

>trumped edition

USA needs to retaliate now. Expect another Syrian hospital to be bombed "on accident" shortly.

I just came and it wasn't confusing at all, regulars now their shit buddy.

seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
>Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
>ISIS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City

>Islamic state
>Blowing up mosques

first for Caroline

Erdogan will take Afrin and give it back to Assad. He is bro tier.

I'm afraid Koksal Baba is the only one aware of Erdo's doings.
No idea, let's see from updates it seems last time he was here on 19th or 20th, all the later updates are mine.

>recover the wreckage
the wreckage is under the sea user
US probably just blew up some old drone in cali to fake the story about it

or an attack on DeZ before an isis offensive like a year ago

Wybitny gust anonku

any updates on the aussie cattle?

>Erdogan will take Afrin and give it back to Assad.
Because he has done that so far with the border region Turkey currently controls with ES?

U.S. on collision course with Syria and Iran once de facto Islamic State capital falls

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-on-collision-course-with-syria-and-iran-after-fall-of-de-facto-islamic-state-capital/2017/06/21/b03d9620-55cc-11e7-ba90-f5875b7d1876_story.html?utm_term=.3f70142e213e

And this is an example of a false flag /ptg/ poster. NO ONE talks like this in /ptg/.

Can't we just be friends again, /sg/?

Yeah but certainly you could like...I dunno...pull the wreckage up or some shit, no? We can do that, right?

>russia-insider.com/en/politics/macron-has-just-taken-france-out-assad-must-go-camp/ri20172
>Macron Has Just Taken France out of the 'Assad Must Go' Camp
>"The new perspective that I have had on this subject is that I have not stated that Bashar Assad's departure is a pre-condition for everything because nobody has shown me a legitimate successor," Macron said
Is Macarron, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Last time we've checked KSA deported 15000 Qatari camels

hope he is ok and not mosaded

>I just came
weak

No. You stay in your corner, we stay in ours. I voted for candidate Trump.

I choose ebin and at end was link t macedonia bros bread

>Jeff Bezos' personal blog
Why would you trust a source owned by a literal globalist kike?

Sorry. No updates on the cows. But 15,000 qatari camels have been deported from KSA. And now that McDonalds have pledged allegiance to MBS, ME crisis is over.

Fair enough, just don't mistake these false flag posters for us. We don't have to be friends but I don't want to be at war.

He brought a fair point tho, I've missed it, thanks for pointing it out.
Because your terrorist estabilishment ignores all international regulations and behaves like an autistic child, while Assad is literally a hero in a tough time, and Russia is the beacon of stability for the whole region, while your government's interference means only more civilian casualties in the long run.

>15,000 qatari camels have been deported from KSA
fugg

Lebanese have cool passports

Evening crew. 3 days to my big moment. I think I will fuckin puke.
>Yes I've been studying 3 hours today, no worries.

A FUCKING TREE!

>ignores all international regulations
Doesn't literally every country with any power do this? Russia and China don't exactly adhere to them either, they just get more shit for it when they don't by the (((international community))).

I think you're in the wrong thread, this is about Syria.

>Can't we just be friends again, /sg/?
yeah sure just start pressing trump to stop the war drums and pull out eny support for syria and ukraine and will be 100% whit you like we wore before trump started to back stab us on every promise he gave for his external polices

oops wrong tab

>implying it makes a difference either way

wut? that's a passport? check this:
>Lebanese media reporting #Qatar waives prior Visa for #Lebanon citizens as rift continues w neighbors
qatar + hezbollah alliance when?

>passports
its an id you fucking mongoloid

Not a penny of it would end up in your pocket either way, unless you're a kike.

Yeah, or at least a document of Hezbollah combatant killed by IS in Palmyra.
>Doesn't literally every country with any power do this?
No, not at all. Russian and Chinese actually do behave according to international law (or at least to individual agreements between single countries, because it's hard to say international law exists at all other than UN regulations), while your terrorist estabilishment brakes and violates it without a second thought.

since when kids have is ?

He never promised to be an isolationist or pull out of Syria immediately. He hasn't killed Assad despite the massive domestic pressure to do so. Instead of full scale invasion, no fly zone, and assassination/bombing of Assad, he did a minimal strike on the airbase. And didn't cause WW3 by warning the Russians.

Yes we all know it was a false flag, but normie voters don't.

>seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
source?

since ever in leb

>Instead of full scale invasion, no fly zone, and assassination/bombing
Implying he can without starting WW3

>No, not at all. Russian and Chinese actually do behave according to international law
What about China's island building that every single one of their neighbors objects to? What about the economic rape of East Africa? It's like Monroe Doctrine on steroids.

WW3 is your lifetime faggots

Yeah, that was my point bro.

If you support his interventionist neocon policies thats fine but don't expect us to, take your shit back to /ptg/ and stop shitting up these threads.

>minimal strike on the airbase
Why? This was needless saber rattling at best. If it was an attempt to shut down the Russia collusion thing as many initially said it was, it failed. And
>well at least he didnt invade
yeah, I should hope not.

From my perspective it looks much more like preventive measures against NATO building military bases threatening their sovereignity.

>Russia and China don't exactly adhere to them either
When Russia/China is using its veto power the media say it means Russia is going rouge for its own interest. But actually they are just doing what they are legit allowed to. Don't fall for the media spin

>He hasn't killed Assad
wtf i love trump now

Surprisingly good and well thoughout analysis of the recent Raqqa ISIS video and beyond.

memri.org/reports/islamic-states-raqqa-elegy-shows-both-weakness-and-power

For those who didint watch it, the recent Raqqa IS vid was very interesting because it was a big change from the usual footage of huge battles that keep on raging and raging.

IS essentially admits defeat during the video, and showed quite a few of ISIS casaulties and weeping/crying in general.

>He hasn't killed Assad despite the massive domestic pressure to do so. Instead of full scale invasion, no fly zone, and assassination/bombing of Assad, he did a minimal strike on the airbase. And didn't cause WW3 by warning the Russians.
So Obama 2.0 but even worse because he takes down SyAAF planes, airstrikes shia militias,etc.

>didn't invade
he just installed a couple more (5) bases lad. but we all know it wasn't him per se. it was his generals. poor trump is powerless.

Pure coincidence

>kids
its written in arabic, date of birth: 1988
the ID is old

>US strikes a school used for IDP's in Raqqa, no condemnation from the establishment media, naturally.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/s-coalition-syria-air-strike-raqq-isis-school-killed-al-mansoura-human-rights-observatory-a7642781.html

un puto arbol!!

Oh come on don't gimme that powerless spiel. He's the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. Literally the highest ranking person in the chain of command.

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/877938704190287874
>'we cannot allow Iran to jeopardize our gains & fuel instability by placing foreign proxies' close to Israeli-Jordan border

WE MUST PROTECT (((THEM)))

>The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said it was believed the US-led coalition had carried out the attack.
Kek, their puppet turns on its master.

You reply to shills again...

Exactly, nothing to see here.
Yeah, generally the impression was sad, it was obvious what Alamaq (or Furat?) meant by this.
Compare it with the recent Deir ez-Zor release...
Seriously it looks like other than being Jihadis they serve someone's agenda.

whats written on here

>So Obama 2.0 but even worse because he takes down SyAAF planes, airstrikes shia militias,etc
this

>Why? This was needless saber rattling at best. If it was an attempt to shut down the Russia collusion thing as many initially said it was, it failed. And
Assuaging establishment bloodlust. A few deaths is better than the nuclear exchange that would ultimately result if he carried out their intended plan that was the motive for the false flag.

Also, it would alienate the US from all of our ((allies)) that believe questionable events with no skepticism at all. It would play right into the Trump is Hitler narrative.

No longer, for Suheil is on the road to victory!

>D-daddy the ebil ebil syrian man just killed some little children! Do something!
>Okay hun! Hey Mr. Jew#435 what should I do?
>Bomb them goy
>As you wish! Mattis, tell someone to bomb them or whatever similar to it! Make yuge booms! But warn Putin first, he told me to do so before anything.
LOL

What would happen if he didn't, "assuage establishment bloodlust?"

Obama was the one who instigated the conflict in the first place by supplying weapons to every radical group under the sun in the Mideast. Bush had a hand in it as well. We wouldn't even be here having this conversation if not for Obama because there would be no civil war, or at least it wouldn't have lasted this long.

1234567890 - arabic numbers
19^^ in arabic = 1988 in arabic ?

How and why?

>He never promised to be an isolationist or pull out of Syria immediately.
actually he did plus he broke the first promise about Syria and that was cooperating whit the gov on isis and the "rebels".
>Instead of full scale invasion
he didn't cos he cant whit out starting a major conflict that will crash every major economy on the planet.
>no fly zone
dont know if you seen what happening in south syria but they are shooting at gov forces and planes so that to me is a no fly zone.
>assassination/bombing of Assad
that wont be effective they had a chanse to do that they know its not just Assad (its the people and there ideology) that is way Assad was not killed this past 6 years.
>he did a minimal strike on the airbase
its not just the airport eny more they have been probing the air space of lattakia trying to gather info on air defenses for future operations shot down gov planes ets ets,
> And didn't cause WW3 by warning the Russians
the war is all ready on if you are not aware just because its not hot its doesn't mean its not happening. Economic warfare its in full effect

That's just a nominal power.
They control Media and they control the reports he gets. Then he gives orders to which the generals give their own spin. Plus he is lazy and probably not very interested