Where were you when Wal-Mart declared war?

Where were you when Wal-Mart declared war?

businessinsider.com/walmart-tells-its-tech-providers-to-stop-using-amazon-services-2017-6

Other urls found in this thread:

target.com/c/pride-ways-to-shop/-/N-5589f
youtube.com/watch?v=BTEhohh6eYk
pay-less.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Walmart has been going hard at this.

They even have some fag on here shilling against amazon. Hes been shit posting for the last week.
I always call him out and now he pretends to be shilling for "brick and mortar" stores.

remember to sage his threads and call him out.
Also fuck walmart
>pays employees like shit
>fucks them out of hours
>creates a system where all employees money goes straight back into the cash register on payday
>are the reason brick and mortar stores went out of business
>killed the american economy by selling only imported chinese shit
>many more reasons

Both are cancer. Whoever loses, we win.

Lol they pick a fight where ever they can find it.

The owners pretty much don't pay tax as well lol

They killed all of the competition and enjoyed a juicy little monopoly in most of america for the last 20 years.
The internet came along and brought competition back and they are pissing their panties. They know damn well their reign is over.

I hate Walmart. Target is better - for some reason it attracts less trash even though prices are pretty much the same.

Walmart is basically the store of crushing the standards of living. They don't pay a livable wage and so like 80% of their workers receive government assistance of some form.

I really should stop using the amazon jew but I hate going on a bunch of diffrent sites to get diffrent items

Fuck Walmart, hopefully something worse doesn't come and take it's place.

fuck Walmart, Amazon is based

>Jeff Bezos
>based
That leftist scum deserves nothing but destruction.

Oh shit, McTanks™ on the scene in 10 minutes. It's gonna be a slaughter.

>Target
Have you seen the new lgbt clothing line "pride" they are shilling?

I have now.

target.com/c/pride-ways-to-shop/-/N-5589f

Ew. Dropped.

Okay, Waltonshill.

Walmart fired my friend. Apparently he was being "Slow" on work.

He was working nightshift, doing restocking.
wtf?

Wtf? Why?

Tumblr

Amazon and wal-mart flags when? I want to pledge my allegence to Bezos and fight with wallcucks. Fuck countries, corporations are the best.

>Amazon treats it's employees like shit
>Walmart does the same

Why should I care for any of this again?

You act like Amazon is much better.
They treat their employees like animals.

Both companies deserve to burn.

i'm not sure about that

if one kills the other then it makes huge gains and becomes even more of global all controlling force.

>Both companies deserve to burn.
whom do you serve? What third corporation owns you and commands you to say these words?

>t. Shadowrunner

are they going to raid bezos? where do I enlist?

Wtf? Why? Who wears this shit?

I'm glad at least someone is going toe to toe with Walmart. I hope Sam haunts his shithead kids for turning his company into such a piece of shit that it almost makes communism seem justifiable.

that's a boscov's shill

>tfw wallcucks can't even have recreational nuclear weapons delivered same day via amazon prime™

>using any (((((((CLOUD STORAGE)))))))

>both companies deserve to burn
Yes but only one of those companies gives me 2 day shipping for free and jcvd

For those that dont know, the online walmart carries an equal if not more products than amazon does at good prices, and free shipping (it usually says expected delivery 3 weeks, but i get all my stuff within 2 days). Its actually a pretty decent service, and ive been using walmart.com more than amazon now. I think their problem is they dont advertise and the shipping thing i said before

some day Alibaba will buy them all

Walmart is circling the drain, and they fucking know it. Amazon is going for the kill, and desperate measures like walmart employees making deliveries on the way home are pathetic.

Good riddance: walmart is guilty of treason for conspiring with Red China and enriching the Chicom military through their attack on american manufacturing jobs and industry. Making customers wait by only having a few checkouts open, to save wally fucks money, is another nail in the coffin.

I'll laugh as Bezos delivers the coup de grace to that dump.

Ghoul.

i like alibaba, but it usually takes 30 days to ship from china which is kind of a bummer. also my credit card company prohibits my purchases there there because of fraud reports. ive bought from them before though, they have some good deals depending on the item

Dunning Kruger effect inbound.
Walmart BTFO

The decision has been made. Walmart will fall.

>Who wears this shit?
>Little Rebels Toddler Boys'
>TODDLER
Indoctrination begins with the most vulnerable.

Amazon will not lose to walmart. It is not the year 2000 anymore. Walmart can fuck off.

>walmart buys shit from chinkland and sells it acting as a middle man
>cut out the middle man and buy it directly from chinkland

Its literally the same stuff for pennies on the dollar.

this, I know amazon is evil, but it's too convenient, everywhere else is shit, or overpriced.

Why does Walmart use the name Asda in the UK?

>Prime Citizens at attention.
>What is the mission statement of the Amazon Corporaton?
>TO BE EARTH'S MOST CUSTOMER-CENTRIC COMPANY

Wash it through pay pal

The fucked up thing about WalMart is that they reinvest literally $0 back into the State of Arkansas.

The south, east, and northern part of the state have been fucked for the past ten years. The north western part of the state is doing well.

>EARTH'S MOST CUSTOMER-CENTRIC COMPANY
But Amazon already aimed at space.
youtube.com/watch?v=BTEhohh6eYk

I bet they will go to the Moon where state laws do not apply. Probably build some space station in deep space and run experiments on humans.

Bezos is cool too because he's a fucking Bond villain incarnate who built his empire with his bare hands, while walmart is owned by a bunch of inheritors responsible for jack shit.

use ali-express
it costs a little more but you can get stuff within the week

They're not going to use Amazon web-services? I'd love to be one of the IT people building their net infrastructure...

>(((evil))) versus (((evil)))

Not using AWS. The only serious competitor is MS Cloud (azure). AWS is a seriously good system.

At least Amazon doesn't make you wait forever at the only open checkout, in a line of smelly trailer trash.

I serve no man.
Amazon could also just be nicer to their employees.

Like, for example, not put the employee lockers on the opposite side of the facility exits in their warehouses, so it takes like 8-10 minutes each way during a 30 minute lunch.

Or allowing employees to eat their lunch in the locker area instead of forcing them to leave the building.

Maybe install a fridge and microwave.

Oh, and pay them a livable wage.
It takes a lot more skill than burger flipping, and the fulfillment center jobs are physically demanding.

Wal Mart could stand to raise their employee pay a bit too, and actually stick to shift schedules, allow full time work and benefits that come with it.

They could also quit forcing them to come in 1 hour before opening for unpaid store meetings.

AWS is the shit, makes it super easy for teams to own their own DevOps

Walmart killed small business in this country. Now Amazon aims to kill them. You live by the sword you die by the sword.

And 20% off vidya preorders.

Yeah, I fucking hate amazon but I have a prime account too.

I wish that Bezos was redpilled

why couldn't Peter Thiel be the world's richest man instead

maybe we could redpill Bezos
even though he's in pretty deep with the CIA

>two-day helicopter shipping

yes please

And whoever wins, we lose.

my walmart has self checkout. shopping is a breeze.

Walmarts VUDU site's credit card processing gateway is hosted by Amazon

walmart is based, and their ceo is a bro.

This is an anachro-capitalist's wet dream

Amazon and Walmart should merge... and just own the world together.

If surplus greeters at WM need to be let go...they can retrain as coders...it's a win win. Everybody wins.

One thing I notice about my walmart, is they hire all sorts of people, often disabled, or obese or with other issues. I really admire walmart for doing that. A lot of these people are almost unemployable anywhere else. They even hired someone in a wheelchair.

Looks like a gentile!

>ignore the internet until it's too late
>demand companies waddle behind your slow ass rather than latch on to the guys who got their shit together

what the fuck is with the entitlement in the world today? from a young girl demanding a cell phone all the way up to entire industries stomping their feet and crying.. fuck me

>i have been successful in the past so that means EVERYONE needs to work towards ensuring I STAY successful for the rest of eternity come hell or high water

Gentle=non Jew

I think that's why his post has a surprised tone

I like Walmart because they sell guns and ammo, fishing license. I don't give a fuck. Amazon has been ripping me off. 99 bucks a year for prime member! Fuck that. Wal mart have free shipping without being a member. I like shopping at target. I met a cute FWB from target.

>One thing I notice about my walmart, is they hire all sorts of people

basically you have the job if you can make it through the interview without shitting your pants AND smearing it on the wall.

i was a supervisor at walmart and had employees under me who the only word of english they spoke was "ok" and no one was able to figure out where he was from so we could find someone to translate things for him.

i'd complain to management about the shitty people they kept giving me, and they just said "oh it doesn't matter, all your doing is unloading trucks"

Walmart drone of 4 months here and it seems like a good place to work started at $9/hr and moved up to $10/hr after 3 months and I could make an extra .50¢ if I wanted to work the night shift plus it's really easy to move up at Walmart if you're not retarded and within the year I could be making $15-20/hr

Wal mart is right wing and amazon is left wing. Therefore I support wal mart. Amazon don't sell guns or ammo like wal mart does.

Wal Mart masterrace!

>fwb
Fat white boy?

>They don't pay a livable wage
Since when are they obligated to give more than what they are legally supposed to? Why the hell is Wallmart someone's career?

>and within the year I could be making $15-20/hr
don't take a cap 2 supervisor position even though they convince you that it's a great step forward in the company. i did it for about 9 months and it was the worst experience ever, especially september-december when christmas is in full swing and you're getting 2-3 gm trucks every day with frozen dairy and remix always coming at the worst time imaginable.

Obligatory

>Walmart destroys local businesses and mom & pop shops, pretty much considered an evil corporation
>Amazon is absolutely crushing Walmart now

Yeah, that's a good reason to stick with Walmart. Marketing to gays is so much worse than marketing to niggers and whiggers.

>>Walmart destroys local businesses and mom & pop shops, pretty much considered an evil corporation

Interstate highways and tractor trailers destroyed mom and pop shops, not Walmart.

Railroads destroyed the family farm in the 1800's as well.

I just started working at a Walmart logistics center, my starting pay was 17.60/hr, 36 hours a week.

>Marketing to gays is so much worse than marketing to niggers and whiggers.

outside of the pride line, most of the mens cloths they sell scream "i take it in the ass"

but thats not part of the reason why i quit shopping at target honestly. they never have any good sales anymore unless you have a redcard and or the cartwheel crap. a couple years ago i would go there because they always had good vidya deals going on, now everything is msrp but if your lucky you can save $5 by purchasing it with some doritos and mountain dew.

Agreed. Although I prefer the Meijer about 20 minutes from my house as it's usually filled with Asians and upper class white people.

I stopped going to Payless/Krogers about 2 years ago after some nogs were twerking in the canned vegetable aisle at 10pm at night.

I stopped going to Walmart probably a decade ago because of the spics. :/

Amazon is shit.
Quit giving that liberal nigger Bezos money.

woops meant for this post

Bueno. Fuck Bezos and amazon. He is part of the global establishment in a much more significant way than the "new money" amazon could ever hope to be. The fuckers just bought whole foods, which really, fuck whole foods, but I do not want Amazon anywhere near actual food distribution.

i don't get it

A kek for you.

>I stopped going to Payless

nigga do you mean food 4 less? payless is a garbage ass shoe store.

Be Pet's DM. Easy as fuck and you get an idea of how to merchandise, avoid shrink, and the CAP system. Never, I repeat, never, ever work in any fresh department. It is pure cancer. I have secrets regarding the meat department.

>literal walcuck shills ITT

Pretty much this, I'm actually excited.

whose side are we on

pay-less.com/

They're Kroger stores just a diff name :/

I restocked over a summer a couple years ago, you'd be amazed how hard it is. They're usually understaffed so each employee will have a huge amount of stuff to put away, to the point where it's impossible to reasonably finish. On the rare occasion you did finish on time you'd be made to help someone else out, then get yelled at alongside them because they had barely even put a dent in their freight due to being alkies who just shuffle around knowing they're less likely to be fired due to Walmart being their "career" instead of a teenager's short-term job (as a company they really try to push making Walmart your rest-of-life "pathway" and during training shill all sorts of "you can become a manager if you just stick with it!" on you)

Can't blame department managers for wanting their wagies to get the job done, but the way its organized is very poor.

WOW, Wal-Mart threatening smaller businesses to do things their way or hit the highway? How fucking shocking it's like they've never done this at any point in their entire blood soaked history.

Walmart will acquire Lowe's to compete with Amazon and Home Depot. Screencap this.