Lets see how retarded people are here, would you accept more refugees if they were all young women...

Lets see how retarded people are here, would you accept more refugees if they were all young women? I have a feeling its just because people are just racist against young arab men.

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/explainers/iq/sweden-men-outnumber-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shes qt

implying they'd fuck you.

No because young Arab women make Arab babies

I am racist against Arabs because Arabs are racially inferior to the white native peoples of the countries they are trying to enter. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. An average IQ of 80 is going to degrade our society, not improve it. Furthermore, if they believe in Islam, it doesn't matter what their IQ is or what their sex is. They don't belong in the West.

>implying fucking means breeding

and get ugly halfbreed children with curly hair? F no.. I hate arabs, I make no difference between men and women, besides assuming genders is just wrong.

No.
Who the fuck is gonna take care of an Arab girl who never learned how to count to 4? Herself?
Also, give her the vote? Plsssssss

Nuke the middle east. Sage the shitty thread.

>people literally just downvote a youtube video about a young qt rapper rapefugee to oblivion on youtubes main channel
>thinks that would change anything

lonely permavirgins here have rejected women just based on the fact they weren't white. broken up with women because if they took it to the next step(had kids) they wouldn't be white

My person belief is you need to flood europe with rapefugees there should be an open door policy for women and children only with the expectation they have to go home when it's safe and the "decent" men who would otherwise be culturally enriching europe make their country great again.

Also if you think that there are right wingers that are worried about more men rapefugees than women inews.co.uk/explainers/iq/sweden-men-outnumber-women/ there's tons of liberal articles which say the only issue is they're worried about how men are now starting to out number women and that's a problem.

They can come only if they renounce their "religion"

So what do you think it means, whore?

>assuming genders is just wrong.
You're a faggot

>not seeing genetics

I bet you suck "based black" dick.

>replying to obvious bait.
no m8, u are the fag.

Theyre 2 different things retard

The vast majority of them do not look like the qts that are constantly posted by the media.

And bringing in more traditional women from a foreign country will not fix our manhood problem. A white male who dates a traditional asian waifu or a muslim is still a beta cuck, his standards are just now lowered. In order to become men again we must take control of our women.

Why would I race mix?

No. Sink the boats. Send them back.

Sounds like bait, but the Kraut might as well take it

No, we have more than enough issues at hand in Germany as is:
Pushing of ultra low-wages and part-time employment, even more so now with all these "refugees" around that threaten to pressure the labor market.
Several Homeless people in every major city that are in no way, shape or form recieving help. I read several first hand reports on how difficult it can be to escape being homeless.
The so-called "Altersarmut", basically not being able to live of the pension that you earned yourself over all the decades of work. This goes hand in hand with the low-wage work sector here in Germany.
General issues with the employment sector, though we are obviously not as fucked as italy with it's extremely high unemployment rate.
Out of touch politicians that either snuggle up the next best corporate bumhole, put in heavy surveiliance and so on and so forth bla bla bla there were several threads about the new hatespeech issue arising here

So no, I wouldn't take those "refugees" in, even if 100% of them are fleeing from war, simply because we have issues that should require being dealt with.

I don't see females running around Europe killing people. Do you?

> Lets see how retarded people are here, would you accept more refugees if they were all young women?
I would accept any refuges, if they would be sterilized.

Yes we are racist to racists

It's my birthday!! Anyone spare a (You)?

no not at all only refugees I'd take are the white south Africans.

If you're a nasty bitch.

No. I don't want brown people here at all, more white people please.

Here (You) go. What did you do for your bday?

Our white women are a lost cause. No way to fix it. Too many mullato babies. Its everywhere and sickening

No, because both bring their disgusting ideology and culture with them.

It's just that one has a higher chance of murdering you, raping your family members, or blowing up your fucking street.

Happy birthday user hope you have a great day.

You accept refugees if you have space and resources for refugees.

Only women coming in would actually be better since the men are the ones who commit the crimes.

They influence their husbands to go out and kill people. Case in point here in the US the couple in Arizona or wherever.

Maybe we'd be okay with helping the men more if they didn't like raping women so much.

Mudslime women are as bad as their men when it comes to act like assholes.
But the difference is that they dont run around in packs and attack/rape/murder people at the same percentage as their Husbands/brothers/cousins/sons etc.

Post more comfy nukes

>imports migrant shitskins
>surge in males
Gee I wonder why

If it's brown flush it down.

Happy birthday user. Enjoy yourself.

Have some jewtube propaganda

OP is a faggot.

No.

They can all fuck off back to their shitholes.

No, because of the dysgenic effect. Doesnt matter how pretty they are, their genes are still shit. Arab countries are like 30-60% inbred, they have effectively destroyed their own race. The only way to save and stabilize the middle east and africa is to send european and asian sperm there. Not the other way around. These fuckers will destroy the gene pool of the west.

in a few years theres noone left to nuke there, they would all be living in europe where theres so much more room for them.

Your country likes circlejerking your inferior european race and sucking poles. Enjoy yourself

Well that's a right good feeling you have! Because I thought MOST of the immigrants WERE supposed to be women and children. Yet they are not.
Instead they are fighting men from war torn countries with religious ideologies that cause them to blow shit up.
This kind of thing was apparent from the beginning which is why the lie was told originally that the immigrants would be women and children mostly. Which they haven't been.
Men enforce Sharia Law. Women do not. Nor do children. Men commit terrorism. Women do not. Nor do the children.
So yea, you'd be right. It's because it's men. Derpty derp. Good job.

Sorry my bro

Dont forget how these two million illegals fuck up the housing market.

I got recently a new, very well paid Job but i want a flat near my work place because traffic here is fucking hell. ( Not enough Money yet for my dream house )
And finding a flat which isnt in a shit area is a fucking Odysee because the state will pay the landlords almost every price to take in a Shitskin family. And they will even pay the renovation costs when the scum moves out, leaving the flat in ruins.

Bday sex and food

would you accept a nigger as a nurse? they're only good to clean the shit pan and stay out of sight ugh

Yes, you guys clearly don't know how to beat Muslim sun.

You are supposed to have an Aryan wife and then take on a Muslim concubine for breeding and converting. You then make extreme anti inter religious marriage laws for Christian women only. This was the start on how spain drove out the invaders.

>I have a feeling
And there you have it. The epitome of postmodernist argument right there.

>Muh feels

Here's an idea: try facts instead

that beady eyed whore is just a roma child theft hohol

any pics?

Thank you

Pffft, too late

An influx of young men is far more disruptive to society. "Racists" generally just want to be left alone.

That said I'd prefer the ladies stay home as well.

>muh (((peace)))
Kill yourself

Only if they were of white European ancestry who share a common culture with my culture.

Thanks bro user. Kill all pedos.

I only want a best Korean refugee gf.

Exactly. This is a mens rights issue.

That depends. Do I get to fugg them?
The degree of enthusiasm to which I saw yes will vary depending on the answer.

No because they steal your shit at any possible situation. And if not them directly, they tell their friends.
If you go into a Hospital these days, you have a high chance to get your shit stolen. Either by Shitskins coming from outside without control going through every room or by the low paid foreigners that clean/work backstage.

NO!
It has nothing to do with race, sex, religion, age.
We have a housing crisis in the UK as it is, the last thing we need while we have ex-armed forces sleeping rough is an influx of people who ARE NOT REFUGEES!
The fact that they ARE military aged men who are raping and blowing shit up just rubs salt into a very VERY open wound.

>white native peoples
>America

LMAO

only women and kids would not be that much problem. like. it is still form of replacment.

but black and arab males are just cancer.
thanks to apes genes and islam inbreeding

>y-you'd be cool with refugees if they were all pretty young women who wanted to fuck you!

Well yeah but back in reality we know that will never be the case, so OUT OUT OUT

>I have a feeling its just because people are just racist against young arab men.

No. It's because we have a brain.
You are a woman, OP, thus u will be never ever able to understand.

sorry not sorry, OP

But they aren't and will never be.
What a useless thread.

No.

I'm not against refugees just because. I'm against them because they do stupid shit here. If their women would have done the same, I'd be against them, too.

I'll kill her with my own hands

Sweden yes!

>muh islam stone women
Yes, we stone bitches like that to keep them calm.

Wouldn't they just identify as women then?

This

THE FUCK IS THIS COUNTRY LMAO
"and the Grenadines"

nvm your island is cute

Male territorial-ism is essentially what racism is.

Not in the habit of taking pics in the act

Europe isn't America faggot.

As long as they were not both arab and muslim I would consider it on a case by case basis relative to their need.

No, no more refugees. I don't care who they are. The US is not the world's life-raft.

you an arab bitch user?

Fuck off racist faggot

Only bring in young hot ones that have their pussies sown together so they can only be used for pleasure

That's a bingo.

Also, trips-o-truth

That sounds masochistic

Happy birthday user

>women

He clearly meant Europe, you filthy goddamn meme lord.

They wouldnt fuck your ugly 3rd world nigger ass. Dont kid yourself mudslit

Yes because women are mor pro social when not in the presence of men and are more likely to integrate, plus they bring less crime with them