Why are they so based compared to other European countries?

Why are they so based compared to other European countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're colored green

Because we're poor, so there's nothing else to do.

> Goths from Poland destroy Roman Empire
> Hussars destroy Ottoman Empire
> Poland played a big part in destroying the Communist Empire

All we need now is for them to destroy the American Empire.

Because they didn't go through the same historical experience that caused Western Europeans to have an obsession with destroying themselves

They are only that by default, nobody wants to move to their countries.

Did someone say V4 thread?

V4 thread!

Because they still have people of relevant age who had to fight for freedom. The West has nothing but spoiled generations of comfortable babies who take paradise for granted and think that the whole world deserves what their ancestors died to give them.

They were protected by communism.

>be Poland
>a thousand years of constant invasions
>Muslim hordes come wave after wave
>try to steal your women as slaves and convert the population to Islam
>European neighbor bullies partition you a bunch of times
>maintaining culture, religion, language, and ethnicity was all you had in tough times
>finally become country again after WW1
>insane autist invades your country
>get slaughtered in WW2
>"win" WW2 and get liberated
>reward is 40 years of shitty communism
>be 2015
>height of refugee crisis
>rich bureaucrats in Brussels tell you to take in hordes on sand nigger Muslims

what the fuck would you do?

I would take them in and let them fuck my wife

Sweden, stop using that flag

Based? It's just a meme. They are in European Union. Most people there are pro-America. American culture has a lot of influence in those countries. Slut women. Nothing based about those countries, then again no European country is based.

>ancom
Your ideology is the opposite of the word 'based'

Poor but safe, strong and respecting our past.

ČePoHuSk

hungary has been raped and been torn to shreds so many times in the past. they have learned from their past experiences and see these economic migrants for what they are.

germany is a young country and we have been struggling with the guilt of right wing extremism. we are wolves acting like sheep and will only react when things get really bad unfortunately.

t. hungarian-german user

First nazis, than commies now globalist.
We dont trust foregin leaders.

>rich bureaucrats in Brussels tell you to take in hordes on sand nigger Muslims

To be fair those "rich autists" help those countries out with economic assistance initiatives year after year after year. Don't be too biased.

Poisoned chalice

Poor people can't afford to be ideological, and they still remember how shit communism is.

>Why are they so based compared to other European countries?

Less EU red tape, less EU control over politics, but the EU is currently trying to buy politicians there, and then stuff those countries with immigrants like the rest of Europe. FUCK THE EU!

>respecting our past
what do you mean by that? Waving flags and being xenophobic? This is like nihilism. So an average French or German is just like an average Pole or Hungarian, only the latter two wave flags

What?

"Here's this money. Now that you're nice and dependent on it, caveat: you must commit ethnic suicide in order to continue receiving it"

Add Slovenia and Croatia

Flag waving and respecting our past isn't really useful for the future m8. We're an irrelevant slave labor colony.

i fucking hate euposting

its worse than aussies

Wypierdalaj z internetu

Nasraj sobie do buzi, oski

Sad but true. We know our country is a shithole but we want to keep it for us , not like any refugee would like to stay here anyway

Besides how having economy so shitty that 10% of your people prefer to emigrate to literal pozholes and get blacked is protecting our people or anything. Fucking Sup Forums larpers

I love studying in Hungary. Absolutely no sand apes or nignogs roaming the streets, except for some of the international students in my uni, but they are ok, some of them are even quite based. I'm seriously considering buying an apartment from here after or during my studies. It would be nice to have a safe haven in a based country, when shit goes does in the north and west.

I'm talking about majority it's obvious there are different people call down

The American Empire will never fall! Manifest Destiny for the world!

I wanna be a part of this. Where do I sign up?

It's already falling

>Goths
>Polish
what the fuck

>Hussars destroy Ottoman Empire
They didn't

In reality they're just slightly less cucked than the rest of Europe, but Sup Forums treats it like they're the saviors of the white race.
Honestly if you Yuropoors believe in the v4 so much why don't you just start emigrating to there from your cuck holes while free movement is still a thing?

says the american. america is like what, 55% white? I'm studying here in hungary and I'm seriously thinking about buying a place here, these mofos are based af.

Countries, nobody wants to live in, so based.

where are you originally from? Hun user here

Finland

t. buttblasted snownigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

>Hussars destroy Ottoman Empire
How we didn't?

Well that's literally what I was advocating, like I see plenty of Euros talking about how cool the v4 are, but very little actually joining them to support their position

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- borders open to every "EU citizen"
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

What a wonderful, magical place.

Pretty much this, more or less, except maybe:

>anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist
>speaking out against NGO propaganda

These eastern european countries might be our last refuge. I think Orban kinda told that to people some time ago? But like honestly, this is place is not a shithole, eventhough some of the older folk can be quite rude(not because im a foreigner). I guess its the soviet mentality coming through in a way. You would be surprised at what kind of apartments one can buy from here for 40-60k.

>You would be surprised at what kind of apartments one can buy from here for 40-60k.

Well same here m8, but who can afford it without help of their parents or some really good IT/doctor etc.. job? Our mortgage rates compared to cheap credit in Germany is atrocious.

>be n1 EU migrant
>take EU gibs
>refuse to cooperate with EU as soon as it may cause a bit of trouble for you

>Cr*atia

>eu gibs

when this meme end

this is not even 0,5% our gdp

which countries are you talking about? please elaborate? sure some politicians here probably worked for the communist party. laws against speaking against ngos? am I too drunk to read your message correctly?

>How we didn't?
Russia did

Well OK, but we saved Vienna and Europe at that time.

>You would be surprised at what kind of apartments one can buy from here for 40-60k.
A 20m2 basement in Budapest district 8?

Because they kicked out all the Jews during WWII.

>Well OK, but we saved Vienna and Europe at that time
Well I don't know. I think Europe was too big to swallow for moslems anyway

But you are in poland, so you should be fine. No need to move anywhere. i have no idea what the average salary is in poland, so I will shut my mouth now.

I agree, we have the same gdp as Poland in Croatia, i mean it has it's good points also, people get smarter and learn to spend less. If there's a will there's a way.

"Average is" around 1.1k $ gross per month, but in reality like 50% of people working have around 600-700$. Shittiest jobs around 400$

Thats waaaay more than the hungarian average. These people make like 350-500e/month. dunno about the median though. I pay my cleaning lady 1000 forints/hour and thats like 3.5euros? Idk, nor do I really care. But the point still stands, the hungarian people really dont want any muslim immigrants here. They are fine with the students and the asian immigrants, but if some allah worshiper starts causing trouble. they will shut him down. Also I have seen the hungarian "immigration centers" and I have to say, I like what I saw.

>governments filled with ex-communists
That is wrong unlike in Croatia ex-commies and their descendant have 0 influence in V4 countries, with the exception being Slovakia

In Croatia the PM of the largest """right-wing""" is a son of a communists leaders. Plenkovićs father was an important politicians in former Yugoslavia.

Meant to say PM and the president of the largest
"""right-wing""" party.

Serb diaspora spotted

because they are not.

What has croatia ever invented? Sorry for asking, but for me it seems like your economy is mainly based on tourism.

The cuck is describing the situation on Croatia and thinks the same situation are the same in other V4 countries.

Also, tourism makes only 15% of GDP.

Why are the Balkan countries so shit then.

Belarus

They're poor enough that there are other things to worry about than >muh refugees but not poor enough to be complete shitholes

Getting railed in the ass non-stop throughout history probably plays a part as well

Ah, makes sense. In that case I dont see a reason to argue with him. Also I must say, croats and serbs seem pretty based too. Its a shame if you guys hate eachother.

Forgot to add in my previous post. The croatian currency is heavily tied to the euro because our cucks. So, while it is true the salaries here are higher than in say Hungary, everything other is more expensive.

No, balkanism today means german client states. One must go away as possible from this concept.

We don't hate each other as much as you think, we work, go to schools and hang out with each other, its just that the ones who do dislike the other are the loudest and once the arguments start its a complete shitstorm

After thousand of years of being invaded from east and west, they are now strong enough to tell invaders to fuck off.

fantastic. And here I was thinking that the tensions are rising in the balkans. good to hear this isnt the case. btw the hungarian currency is also ridiculously low compared to euro, but this shit is fantastic for me, I can eat out every day of the week.

Also I must say, if you ever have a vote to join euro, vote no! This shit is crooked and it will only bring bad things in the long run. ofc at the beginning it might be good for your economy but in the long run its honestly not worth it. Or did you guys altrady vote about it? idk