What's happening? Why did we all suddenly start hating Kek? Are (((they))) at it again...

What's happening? Why did we all suddenly start hating Kek? Are (((they))) at it again? What the fucking fuck is going on?

#FreeKekistan
#ProudEthnicKekistani
#FeelTheKek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Knuwl2ZQXE
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek was destroyed by normies (you)

Kekistan was fun for a while but plebbit and normies trashed it.

I'd rather revert back to good old racism and being Sup Forumstarded

This

the meme peaked with the Tuvalu invasion plans

this flag is becoming what the guy fawks mask was to Sup Forums

Because it turned into a faggy bandwagon memefest

At least they have good 'choons doe

youtube.com/watch?v=6Knuwl2ZQXE

They just exploited it to elect another puppet, Donald Trump. Just like they exploited defeat of Germany in WW2 to start wiping out the white race.

It's fucking pathetic.
Whoever says/posts/does this shit is fucking pathetic.
There's no hope for you.

Also, gay as it is, the whole kekistan thing is a great tool to redpill normies

The kekistan was fun for a while but yes it did get trashed by normies who sheepishly wave the flags and wear the shirts without knowing it's context or why it came to be. However I still actively praise Kek and I believe in him and his sequential digits.

Sup Forums loves kek
just look at this
soooooooo shiny and special

>suddenly start hating kek
>suddenly
It was very gradual as a matter of fact. Slow even. You fags ruined it with your over the top larping. Plus everyone I see with kek colors irl looks beta as fuck.

Die you fake Kek worshipers! The underworld awaits you! Kill all (((Kekistanies))).

Tbf.. I thought Anonymous was pretty awesome when they first came out.

Then everyone memed the shit out of them and normies started using the masks in protests, Tumblr and plebbit were over using Anonymous memes....it got fucking ridiculous. Now there's fake Anonymous YouTube channels. Shit is cancerous.

>all the above is happening with Kekistan flag

Good times. I miss those talks of infiltration, subversion, and assassination. But yeah, I agree.

Kek is the most cringy thing to grace Sup Forums in a long time.

"we" are not hating Kek.
Kekistanis are not Kek.
They are just that, kekistanis.

True faith lies in doubles not flags and youtuber ramblings.

Pol awoke kek from it's slumber, thus we as a community are pure believers (give or take considering some factors), and since Kekistanis did not originate in Sup Forums, and are disliked by Sup Forums they are automatically heretics of the true faith.

Don't worry it's normal to split the faith early on to weed out the normies and/or heretics.

Praise Kek

You'll notice (((somebody))) wants all these symbols gone as they work.

They think by appealing to peer pressure they can make you look like a fat redditor, just because a fat redditor used them too.

Nothing is cringier than the likes of shitters such as Spencer, McInnes, and "The Proud Boys". At least kek bullshit was a natural meme and not "I HIT A GUY WITH A STICK I AM NOW THE LEADER OF THE RIGHT PRAISE ME I AM KING" which is what happened to every single thing except the kek shit.

Man, that reply was sad as fuck.

You need to get some pussy.
Your virginity offends me.

>Ye olde shill argument
>Literal inability to realize that EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE CRINGY UNFUNNY NECKBEARDS
but why am i telling you this, you'll just call me a shill anyway. You are sad, sad people

what if he did that while sporting a swastika, would you renounce that?

Looks like you care too much, try embracing Kek and wallowing in the chaos more.

It's very telling that they are symbols and language added by the ADL

Peer pressure only works on the weak willed.

This is the most obvious astroturfing attempt yet. You think tarnishing people with cringiness will stop people?? All this effort for a stale meme tells me they are down at or below my unskilled level of psyopping and still don't understand the Internet

in an effort to curb piracy- Hollywood studios have hired IT professional paid shills to target online forums where piracy runs rampant like in comment sections of torrent sites and places like Sup Forums.

I believe a similar group has been hired to shill and thread slide on Sup Forums.

It's became a normie meme when Shad starts doing drawings of Pepe you know it's fucked

It's absolutely every group they can buy.

Kek was part of the trump election arc and quickly became irrelevant after

please all go back to plebbit

Bogposting and mummyposting were both far more cringe tbqh famalam

kekistan is bullshit, kek the deity is the only truth

The dude believes that digits on a post on the fucking Internet means something...
Wow... Another faggot ass comment.

This stinks of Reddit.

Behind every divide and slide it's another flagfag

>What's happening?

lots of govnt agencies in USA and EU is trying to mess up Sup Forums

They write favourably about the establishment and the EU, and tries to mess up populism by dividing people.

Peer pressure only works on the weak willed.

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

This is why we can't have nice things

i've been asking the same thing, user. kekistan and everything that comes with it came from Sup Forums, right here. it belongs to us. it is, by all intents and purposes, our flag. people complain that it's been co-opted by reddit faggots and the like, but i don't give a shit. i guess to these other people, it's one of these 'stop liking what i don't like' situations. fuck em.

do you stop rooting for your home sports team just because shitty people become interested in that team? that's stupid.

shadilay. praise kek.

You seem to be forgetting these are listed as hate symbols

>What's happening?
Hmm, such a mystery...

Do not fear, Kek must rest and regain his power. He shall return.

KEKISTANI GENOCIDE
KEKISTANI GENOCIDE
KEKISTANI GENOCIDE

sigh.

normies ruin EVERYTHING.

our memes only last like 6mo on average before they get co-opted by the general public.

It stopped being funny because of normies. Case in point, you.

we won pepe back before, we simply add more hate to these hate symbols

Divide and conquer

It's all abbout destroying organized right leaning groups/stop them from growing.

(((They))) know Sup Forums is obsessed with "cringe". It's one of our biggest weaknesses. What matters is that kekistani are on our side, not the way they look. They are against sjw and antifa, that's what really matters.

OP is probably a false flagging shill too for trying way too hard.
>Why did we all suddenly start hating Kek?

Most of us don't, go back to your kekistan cringe threads.

I thought kikes were good with photoshop, this is shit.

I saw a 50-60 year old boomercuck walking down the street with a kek hoodie on the other day.

praise helper

The joke is dead here because excessive use and normalization have taken away any of the cringe value. It was great when the news was trying to make a big deal about it but they haven't done much of the "kek" front we gave them so it's not anywhere near reasonable to focus on.

Just more Shariablue divide and conquer tactics.

What we need to do is Make Kek NatSoc Again and get the normies on board with that.

>kikes
Ewww please some respect
>photoshop
Bruh I'm a sandnigger and working with PhotoFiltre, what do you expect?

Reddit ruined it like they ruin everything else.

Remember, all thought leading is spam, coming from paid teams of people who want to sell you a t-shirt as they take Sup Forums offline.

It used to be 3 years. Nowadays, memes have become a commercial resource. They are used for marketing, selling goodies, and even for campaigning. I can see the moment where Sup Forums will be absorbed by the mainstream culture, streamlined, assimilated. It all started when one faggot made a Facebook page about Sup Forums. From then on, there was nothing we could do to stop the Cancer.

Back to redd!t

Truth is, you cannot pin down what pepe and Kek means. Thats what chaos is. It is everything and nothing. It is only what you see in it. Sargon and the atheistbrigade turned it into a ''critique of id politics'' essentially turning it into propaganda, churning any meaning it had out of it by making it satire. Kek is dead. I believe the age of Darkness is upon us.

it started with phoneposting. circa 2011 smartphones had proliferated so widely, along with 4GLTE, that people who never hung out on the internet before started noticing Sup Forums and memes. Things started crossing over into normiebook, twitter, reddit, etc.

The 2016 election was magical but honestly we peaked around 2009.

I don't hate it, I just wouldn't wave it. I'd rather wave my own flag, then a flag of a made up country. However it is the funniest thing when normies get pissed and shout "NAZI" at the people who do carry it.

modelling it on the nazi battle flag was a minor stroke of genius. it really triggers the fuck out of people.

Also gets Kek cucks ass whoopings because they haven't embraced having to fight, literally, for what they believe and stand for. It weeds out the betas and sheep in wolves clothing. Plus makes their parents up the medication, creating zombie mongoloids, as this is exactly what and who they are. Weak in mind, body, and spirit. They would be the first ones to tuck take and run in a war. The first to betray their brothers in arms at the threat of defeat. They're into the fad because they live for nothing than empty recognition in public. They don't understand the idea behind anonymity and moving the pieces of the chess board behind closed doors or in the shadows. If any Kekistani faggot is reading this and I know you are, remember you are weak filth who would rather be endured to the same society which is catered and manipulated by popularity. You're all subhuman and deserve to be hung from the highest buildings and towers by fish hooks latched to your rib cage.

Gonna be called a storm trooper nazi in 3...2...1...