Build the WALL

Build the WALL

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasandboots.com/most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-ranked/
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/americas/mexico-second-deadliest-conflict-2016/index.html
archive.is/Pyf6J
funker530.com/elite-mexican-operatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUILD THE WALL

fucking do it dude

Finally this retard has a reason that is not some hide racism like 'steal our jobs'

I want the wall, but I also want ecstasy.

pls don't

humpty drumpty built no great wall, it is written

Buy American ecstasy! Support your local drug makers!

flag checks out

>and I'm doing my damnest to keep Syria as violent as possible so Mexico isn't first in anything

BUILD THE WALL

DIGITS

cut to all the white liberals taking trips to mexico to prove drumpf wrong and ending up beheaded by the cartels

Shills blown the fuck out for all eternity

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DADDY'S BACK

>build 25 billion dollar fence
>cartels buys a ladder and some rope for 15 dollar

Really gets the old noggin a joggin

Paging Sean Penn...

ye he will definitely do it.. right magapedes/ how many upvotes can we get for this based latino..... etc

Or maybe end prohibition and put the cartels out of business? Like what happened after alcohol prohibition.

Nah most likely kidnapped then ransomed but they're rich parents will bail them out than they won't say shit because das rayciss.

BUILD

Wait so Mexico is even more violent than Brazil now?

Good job, Brazil!

Openly encouraging more degeneracy is not an option.

I went to cancun and there was zero crime there. Drumpf is just making shit up again

End yourself eurocuck

Mexico is a violent shit hole. I have tons more images like this one, and I post one in every open borders shill thread. Remember the faces on these men when you kiss your children goodnight tonight Sup Forums. Their executioners are already here. Build the wall, deport them all!

>American President

>Having any power

Still waiting for Obongo to close gitmo

The only moment the president has any power is when he wants to go along with the RHINO ZOGs like when Donald tomahawked Syria.

bump

America doesn't need a border wal-

Did we really elect some guy that only shit posts about a wall?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO IT.

Why isn't the wall already being built?

BUILD THE WALL

PRAISE KEK

just wait you little faggot-turd. it will be a giant solar power generator thousands of miles long that will bring us safety and prosperity. Here's your faggot ladder and rope idea played out.

>less than 23,000 people died in Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen in 2016

Time to review those sources burgers

Syria BTFO. Trump will invade soon.

atlasandboots.com/most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-ranked/

no its not its place 22

BUILD

Europeans couldnt even cross a 10 foot wall with out sxrewing up so what makes you think a wetback can cheese a modernized defensive AMERICAN MADE MUSCLE wall?

THEN FUCKING BUILD IT YOU FUCK

>because there'd be no guards patrolling the wall

And that's the level you argue at. Honestly, how is the fence a good idea. It would be better to have 200 fucking predator drones patrol the border and have quick response ice units than build a fucking fence, cheaper as well

pic is missing solar panels, we must have panels big beautiful solar panels.

WHERES THE FUCKIN WALL BRO?

The source is literally CNN. Why would they purposefully help Trump?

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/americas/mexico-second-deadliest-conflict-2016/index.html

What if we archive it
archive.is/Pyf6J

or maybe just cut off welfare to illegal immigrants so they go back home or at least move to california. why not do that? seems much simpler than this wall shit, considering any spic that wanted to be here is already here.

i guess i have to agree with that guy since CNN is fakenews

So this will basically cost enough to put a new piece of pie into your budget pie chart. Seriously, do you actually believe the cost benefit rate hete is good?

I wonder how much Mexico's economy will crash after this tweet.

It comes from Israel, not Mexico. So I'm sure you'll be fine.

Do you have any idea how far wall building technology has progressed in the year 2017? IF, and thats a big IF you can even make it to the top they will shred your cock off. Nobody's getting past this wall.

Next we need a wall to keep the blacks in their cities.

That's a big wall

>because there's no guards patrolling it now

well, when its clear they are attached then i edit the pic

why is a europoor so concerned with what goes on in the western hemisphere?

>So this will basically cost enough to put a new piece of pie into your budget pie chart.
source? and we have a piece of pie chart ALREADY by doing nothing, pic related

for you

Its about time. The are rapists, they are thieves. They are modeling whores like Melania before getting a visa.

I want them out! Now!

You know, you don't need a wall to get rid of that, you need will, popular and political will. Imagine how much propaganda those wall billions could buy

>You know, you don't need will to get rid of that, you need a wall, a popular and political wall.

It means Violent deaths, not all deaths retard.

Just a routine police stop in Mexico.

funker530.com/elite-mexican-operatives/

noice

?

>drug trade is largely the cause
Then legalize it you retard

I don't agree with the fucker but I admire that he is trying to keep his promises. The dude is a trier if nothing else

>build the wall
>lock her up
>drain the swamp
>I'm a nationalist-globalist
Umm, sweetie

did you really just uncouple your mouth from nancy pelosis twat to say that?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Just pointing out it's a bad strategy that was born when your moronic president had one of his trademark alzheimer rambling rallies, moronic people bought into the idea and now he has to stick to it. None of the people in Washington thinks it will solve the problem, but all are too afraid of the drooling idiocracy turning on them if they refuse it

That we can agree on

They disguise themselves as citizens using false socials. I've seen it myself

>trump couldnt get laid in cabo
>never lived it down

hurrr...muh walls of mexico

I NEED SAUCE

Guard uses 50 cent bullet

Nah there will be no wall. kike-lover cheeto shills are just really sad at this point
>B-BUT HE SAID IT IN TWITTER!
The big cheeto it's all talk and not show, see North Korea.

No you just refused to see the reason and claimed it was racism. Next you will see why all muslims need to be banned and the ones here put into camps until they can be kicked out.

looks like colony from usa

So why do you need the wall?

Implying you have any idea how much it would cost to patrol a 1000 mile long area with "200" drones 24/7 forever.

> see problem
> identify problem is drug related
> get to chose between a wall or legalizing drugs which would fix the problem
Almost.

tic toc

Will the EU become the Canada of newflag Sup Forums?

_cuckold

You can squeeze sand between your hands all day if you'd like but for those of us who live in the real world, tightening control just increases the cost. Look at places like fucking Malaysia where you get hanged for that shit. They still have a drug problem, surprise.

I have no clue, but I know you already have the drones and personell on pay roll, so why not just use them

err from the start of his campaign Trump wanted to end the drug gangs

do you not have a TV or something kid?

he's not wrong. unless you start shooting invaders, it won't do much

>Dude just legalize heroin lmao

Talking about mexico, any news about our guy Alextime ?

getting "laid" in cabo means 1 of two things...

anal warts

or genital lesions of unknown origin

fuck off you junkie retard

That isn't even fucking true, what the fuck is this guy talki

^look Adam Schiff just responded(after shaving his pubes)^

People literally die crossing the wasteland that is on the US Mexico border, only for the chance to live a life where they clean toilets for 2 dollars/hour. What makes you believe a fence will stop them? I still haven't seen one argument in this thread that explains how this fence will stop illegal immigration and drug trade

^hey dumbfuck...we all know if WE lived where they are, we would try and escape the squalor of EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BESIDES THE USA...^

the next question becomes: how many filthy, soul-less criminal fucks do you want living next to you?

I vote for 0

It will use top secret solar tech that is clear but lumineses gold light as it transfers energy. It will shine as a beacon of civilization for a century