Being transgender is NOT a mental illness

I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what transgenderism is.

Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.

That's basically it. It's definitely not a mental illness.

Straight people are attracted to pic related, yet that is not considered gross or weird. Stop expecting everyone to be like you, and criticizing those who are different, if you don't want people to do the same to straight white males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. It is a mental illness.

Sage goes in all fields boys.

>flag
get out of here leaf reeeeeeeeee

You want me to be real nigga? Its a mental illness that has been glorified by the elite and rich along side the special snowflakes. Glorifying it leads to more pain and suffering with the increasing suicide rates and all that bullshit but who cares anyway just dudes and chicks who were never loved enough.

>implying that I can't enjoy baking a cake and still fuck women

What a complete fucking loser you must be.

>my professor
You know that professors are the biggest propegators of lefty bullshit and are the worst kinds of criminals? Criminals in that they take advantage of your trust in them to teach you the information you need in order to have a successful career, not passively push their liberal agenda on you so they can get more blue voters and increase their federal funding. Don't let your guard down, especially with your professors, as they're the harbingers of liberalism

I like shopping electronics ar the mall and I like to cook. I also fucking hate football and all of the betting jew. Love bear tho
Am I a tranny yet?

shitty b8 m8

>your brain telling you to harm your body because it's not right

A mental illness is a psychological condition which harms the person who has it.

>I like doing something feminine so I must be transgender
Yes, now please go cut your dick and balls off so you can't reproduce.

It's a mental illness t. Tranny

yes it is a mental illness.

TRANNYISM = TAVISTOCK PSYOP TO CONFUSE GOYIM

go back to the drawing board, jews. This psyop isnt working, its time to concoct another one

It is a mental illness

I am born not a real person, a broken automaton, my mind in disconnect with my body, a male body, and a broken mind that thinks it's a girl.

Innocent at first as a child, then the rules are set in play and you have to self correct or be punished. And your mind slowly rots as you put up barriers and blockers to fit what is correct, but rightly so.

And it isn't only though the mask I have built through aggressive repression and emotional suppression am I able to create a shield to hide me from a world that would destroy me if they knew how my broken brain really works.

So to suppress "her" I built a masculine persona of pure psychotic self hate, to keep me in line and prevent my mental illness taking over my life.

Because through logic and reason provided by testosterone, however painful my own apperence may be to me. It is my armour.

This is copypasta BTW

It is definitely not this user.
Dysphoria is a mental illness.
Merely not subscribing to gender norms is just doing your own thing- it does NOT change your gender.

WHY IS THERE GARLIC INSIDE OF HER BOOB?

Provide evidence.

All known evidence points to GID being genetic. Twin studies have proven this to be the case.

>psychological condition

Which transgenderism is not. Gender identity is physiological, not psychological.

>It's not a mental illness guys, the mind is just not functioning as it should.
Fuck off with your reddit spacing and retarded assumptions like that if a girl likes football she's actually really a man.

transgenders are mentally ill.

Yes it is.

It's literally textbook schizophrenia.

Then why do we need to create bathrooms for them if they already know their biologically sex?

Trans "men" don't know shit about being a man. Neither do trans women. It's literally a narrative in their brains telling them they're special

There is no such thing as "transgender."
Humans have a sex, not a gender.
A person's sex is unchangeable.

The brain stem of a male is bigger than that of a female a transgender will have a size in between.

If you mutilate your body to pretend to be something you're not then yes you are mentally ill. Be a masculine woman or a feminine man.

>gender is defined by preference for drinking beer vs baking pastries

If you learn from a young age that being gay or transgender is a bad thing, then chances are that you come out straight.
How else do you explain all those gay/trap/femboi threads on Sup Forums
You didn't see that shit 5-10 years ago. Thanks to America, gay marriage is considered "Okey"
My "sister" is trans and he is a narcissist that has 0 friends, cause he was bullied in school. Now he sits home all day watching gay related TV shows and anime. A fucking weirdo if you ask me.

transgenderism has nothing to do with social norms, dumbass.

Putting on a dress doesn't make a man "transgender" -- being psychotic enough to think that putting on a dress DEFINES WHO HE IS, A WOMAN. makes him transgender -- which is mental illness.

I watched 5 seasons of My Little Pony and I would still call myself a guy and not transgender.

I'm a straight male who likes baking and shopping, and hates niggerball, yet I don't identify as female. Also what happened to muh socially constructed gender stereotypes? Why should a woman who wants to be a tough lawyer and watch football identify as a man?

>I used to think
You got that part right. Change your flag degenerate.

I like to shop and bake but I don't want to chop my dick off or get fucked in the ass. The situation you are describing has nothing to do with transgenderism.

>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind
This would suggest a mental illness.
>If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.
If you have feminine interests and consider this justification to mutilate and sterilize yourself, this would also suggest a mental illness.

So if i like baking and most men don't i should cut my penis?

>be ftm
>enjoy baking and beer
>don't care about social constructs

it's a birth defect, it has nothing to do with gender stereotypes or fitting into social ideas

dysphoria is what makes people trans not their hobbies

Not only this, but its a way to change the direction of markets, because old traditional markets are dying, and its a killer way, along with hyper aborting, to use population control. But, what it ultimately will do, is serve as a form of brainwashing, so the elites can hold us like putty. That was the plan from the left anyways.

Or you could just be a guy that prefers to bake a cake.

Stop trying to convince people that they have to be one thing because of strict definitions that YOU make up.

How many shekels were you paid to post this, faggot?

There's more to being a man/woman than what your hobbies you have, which is what retard postmodernists don't get.

You are a fucking retard.
They have disproportionate exposure to pre-natal hormones, and endocrine glands that released their hormones at different times than other people, affecting the growth of their brain, and also their physical anatomy. They are the text book definition of mentally (and physical) disordered, along with homosexuals and pedophiles.
Fucking stupid faggot.

The human brain is the general contractor of the human body. If a human has a male brain, then they will have male genitals. If they have a female brain, then they will have female genitals. It is the BRAIN that instructs the body what genitals to grow. If the brain becomes deformed after-the-fact and, supposedly, has a malformed brain stem which causes them to not only believe that they are something they are not, but COMPELLED TO MANIFEST THAT DELUSION, then that's pretty much the definition of a mental illness.

>their mind doesn't match their biology
Textbook definition of mental illness.
You played yourself, OP.

Transgenderism is a style - it predates Rome
Transexualism is a mental illness

i like cooking and barbequing and I can bake a dopecake. I'm not transgender. Transgenders are mentally ill and by the sounds of it, you are too. Go get your prof to wipe your ass baby brain

have you ever met one? yes they are mentally ill.

>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex
I'm calling shenanigans on this

And that alone, is very suspicious.

>change your flag
Nazis LARPs. I see so many BBC memes with nazi flags, and gas the kikes memes with black nationalist flags.

i dont like football or drinking beer. does this mean im not man?

>not a gender.

Twin studies have proven you wrong.

Gender is a physiological reality, and it doesn't always line up with sex.

this.. haha

>female may prefer to bake a cake

Apparently it means you're a tranny.

I dont like watching football.
I occasionaly drink beer.
Dont like baking cakes.
Shopping is just something i have to do and its done as: get in get what I was after and get out!
TL;DR Transgender is an illness and the best solution is to perform surgeries until they feel suicidal and kill themselves thus solving the problem once and for all!

>Brain biology doesn't align with body's biology
>But it's not a mental illness

It is a mental illness though, that;s what it is, it's not a healthy or stable mind that requires hormones or therapy. Anxiety and depression are mental illnesses too.

If you don't mark it as a mental illness, you get your hormone meds snipped too.

>Not matching society's classical gender roles makes you transgender
That's retarded. I like baking and gardening but I like my dick and my beard and wouldn't want to be anything but a man.

Gender, race, gravity, all just social constructs (((they))) are using to keep us down.

>When a skinny person is deluded into thinking they're fat to the point of starving them self, we call that "illness".

>When a man is deluded into thinking he is a woman to the point of having his body altered with surgery and chemicals, we call it "progress".

Their state of mind is of such a way that it causes harm to themselves and/or their environment. That makes it a mental illness, because they suffer for it. It doesn't make them "guilty" of being mentally ill, it is just the misfortunate state they find themselves in.

If you are born with a brain that makes you hear voices that aren't there, you are ill.
If you are born with a brain that makes you believe that your body is wrong, you are ill.

It doesn't get more simple than that.

nope, a transgender will have one the size of however they feel ;)

>Increasing suicide rates

You know that's a completely retarded conclusion because of all the people who don't come out and transition but still kill themselves because of it, which is an impossible number to know

Lol it's not about society you fucking retard
Trannies literally FEEL like a women! They don't just like to behave like one...

This fucking pasta.

We really need to start institutionalizing you chimps.

>gravity is keeping us down
This is amazingly memeable.

Burden of proof is on you buddy. It is a mental illness. Listening to you talk or anyone on the subject for that matter, and witnessing the next level of mental gymnastics in order to derive a framework for which to stand on requires such leaps of logic and cognitive dissonance one must coneclufe oneself to be insane inorder to believe it

Crazy

>A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

Please tell me what wonderful country you live in where women do useful tasks like baking for fun Nazi-kun

I don't care about genders and all that stuff, I've always looked like a girl and it would very feel wrong growing up and becoming more manly. I-I just want to be my friend's little trap buddy forever, I'm sorry if that's wrong.

Transgenders are bad because jew. You are just as bad because nigger

Old copypasta you little bastard

So you listened to your professor and didn't think anymore of it?

Do some google search and you will find out that it most definitely is a mental illness. Does this make them less valueble fuck? No so whats the problem.

Being transgender doesn't remove your worth the same way being autistic doesn't remove your worth.

Just so I am clear tg is when you act like the other gender, but ts is when you THINK you ARE the other gender (?)

Nazis would've gassed you, leaf

Penis = male/boy
Vagina = female/girl
Its not rocket science, but it is science. Biology that is.

You are a dumbass. It's about hating your body for developing as a male traits when you want female traits, or vice-versa.

t. a tranny

>I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor
This is where you revealed this was bait

Also, baking was traditionally a male occupation

Your saying that someone is biologically one identity and their mind believes they are the opposite. So if the only deviance from a biological trait exists in the mind, separate from the body, then it is a mental illness. This is the same premise Münchausen syndrome is based off of.

Kike

Exactly

Extra sage for OP, kys. Transgenderism is a mental illness.

Jesus Christ not this fucking thread again

Also I'll add on as one of those fags who probably is trans but hasn't done anything about it because it's fucking ridiculous to turn around and say "I'm a woman now!" and expect people to treat me like that - aside from all the political points and arguing, it's pretty fucking miserable. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think about it literally hundreds of times a day and literally anytime I see a woman, and I have since I was around 6. It fucking sucks

CTR shill detected.

I prefer shopping and even cooking over fishing and sucking off hot dogs during football games. Doesn't make me feel like a woman, it just makes me recognize not everyone in society is the exact way jewivision presents it to be

Basically you think trannies are retarded but they're not, just mentally ill.

Why are you a tranny, then? You clearly know that you are fucked in the head, so why not seek help?

>my professor explained
Yeah because professors aren't pushing a system of indoctrination or anything because they're on the payroll of (((THEM))

That is mental illness you fucking retard.

I like watching football and making cakes.

Check mate, atheists

>social constructs
get fucked cunt

The theory I've heard, the easiest way to deal with this mental illness is pretend they are a woman. Thats it. Its a disorder of a rare kind. They are broken and are a high risk of getting murdered, killing themselves or becoming prostitutes. The problem is they are now trying to frame their brokenness as a norm.
Its not.

>genetic
It's not genetic you inbred moron, it's caused by this
The only thing genetic could be that endocrine glands are dysfunctional and the mother has issues with balancing prenatal hormones given to the child.
They don't know anything different till they hit puberty. What happens at puberty?
PRENATAL HORMONES STORED IN THE BODY ARE RELEASED
It's not fucking genetic, it's a chemical imbalance affecting the growth of the brain that's independent of genetics.

Not it isn't, it's gender dysphoria. Schizophrenia is characterized by delusions (invasive thoughts, rapid thoughts, thinking your thoughts aren't your own, persecution problems, paranoia, etc) and hallucinations, most often auditory. Often paired with a speech, mood and sometimes movement disorder.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA

>All known evidence points to GID being genetic
>if its genetic, it cant be an illness

remember to sage

this is bait, but is fucking retarded, i cant help it

most chefs are males that chose to keep their penis and your professor is an idiot. get your money back

Traditionally bakers and any other type of professional cooks were men.

The idea that because you might have a contrarian interest or two, that you then have to jump directly to being gay and/or sterilizing yourself with hormones then hacking your genitals off, is ridiculous.

Nice copypasta. I've seen this one 3x already.

Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage

So biologically a man yet a "woman". It would be hilarious if the Olympic committee say the prerequisite of competing as a female is to have XX chromosomes. I wonder what they would say? You can't call science bigotry?

Is gender dysphoria what trannies have? Is it a mental illness?

transgenderism is just modern slang for being possessed by a demon.