Illegal Opinions

I am a little concerned. In Germany, like some other europe states too, the government will sent their dogs after you for posting refugee criticism and things like that. I am not that kind of brainman and post this stuff on my facebook page with my real name. But are they monitoring /pol? Can they and will they fuck me up for posting "illegal opinions" on this board? The problem is, the law is very flexible. News about raids because of "hat speech" are not made up, they are real. Sorry for my bad english.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-recht24.de/news/facebook/10193-polizeirazzia-hasspostings-facebook.html
billstclair.com/matrix/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XE0YcSI1KHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED AND SIX MILLION JEWS DIED

Your english is a million times better than that of any economic migrant. We, too, are concerned over the way Britbongs and Krauts are being silenced by their respective governments. It's censorship, it's sickening and it promotes violence and suffering.
I don't think anything will change until a terrorrist attack kills a head of state, which won't happen.

>illegal far-right opinions

You have literal thought police now?

Whether your country was natsoc, or communist, or cultural marxist, you wicked tyranical bunch just love to police thoughts.

Stay away from us.

The EU is so fucking depressing.

Italy has a specific law in order to contrast “promotion of fascism” but it’s generally ignored by the police.
So far I’ve never seen anyone arrested over “hate speech” charges.

Welcome to Gulag2.0, comrade

So do we leaf

There is only one reason to ever do this, and that is to deny reality.

It is a law for a reason.

Looks like Germany needs another shot of Freedom.

It only affects you if you act or try to act in a way to reform the fascist party, or you manifest in public with symbols or insignia of the party.
You can be as fascist as you want, yes even in public, as long as you do not try to reform the old fascist party.

Protecting rapists, religious fanatics, terrorists, pedos,....
Promoting trannies, drugs, welfare....

Ahhh commies, always the lowest scumbags to walk the earth.

In France, you used to be millions. Now, you do not reach 5% in elections.
Bwahahaha
The working class and the youth is voting nationalist en masse.
Bwahahaha
My great grandfather was a commie, died in a camp.
I am NatSoc
Bwahahaha

yes indeed. Since the "refugee crisis" of 2016 raids and imprisonment is quite common. Every month their is a big and coordinated raid campagne in the whole country. In most newspaper articels they only mention "facebook" so the question is: is there a possibility of imprisonment for posting on /pol? Soon they will monitor whatsapp as well, because of "security issues" because of latest enrichment.

>Jewmany can't get rid of Merkel
AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAJSAHJAHASHASHASJHAHA

There shouldn't be. The place is too important as a honeypot and most of us on here don't matter to Merkel at all - we don't reach as many in Germany as in the US. Still, be careful and get armed.

They are very likely monitoring Sup Forums (and obviously shilling), but it would take cooperation with gookmoot or Google to find out your real identity, and sadly we won't know if the German government has access to this data without another Snowden.

>Can they and will they fuck me up for posting "illegal opinions" on this board?
Starting today they can. They now are allowed to install spysoftware on your computer/phone. It won't matter wether you post on an American website or wether you encrypt. And they probably already have the evidence and starting today they can use that information in court. Expect an assrape wave

I know this sounds like a novel or a dystopian movie. But it is true. Here is an articel (its no political site, just about law) e-recht24.de/news/facebook/10193-polizeirazzia-hasspostings-facebook.html The funny thing is: there was a private facebook group under surveillance for months and now the members face several charges.

It's called being occupied, niggermutt. If they hadn't bred you retarded for five generations straight you would realise that we're hardly the only ones.

I know, you are trying to make a joke like "it is bad, but not *that* bad". But aks yourself: if you would havee read 5 years ago the news of today, would you had believe anything? You would have thought that it is a joke.

Germany must burn.
You still haven't paid reparations to Greece
Karma is a bitch

sounds like someone needs to learn about plausible deniability, double-talk, and general bullshitting when dropping red pills in public

I'm actually not making a joke. That's literally what they can do now.

Till the Bundesverfassungsgericht hopefully repeals it they can get anyone they like for Volksverhetzung

Fuck it, at this rate go for it with all you've got

>You would have thought that it is a joke.
Yes, it's a fucking nightmare.
>but China doesn't care for human rights
what a pathetic joke we are

soon there will be the day our country is full. and with full i mean not enough germans for work to pay for enrichment. but those enrichers will continue shipping to europe. and where will they land with their boats? in your country. but this time you cannot send them to us nor can you send them back.

They won't go after Sup Forums posters unless you explicitly threathen people with time and date.

aka the you guys are cool don't go to X tomorrow shitposters should be careful

I am convinced they are monitoring us, not to arrest us or anything but to have their various online systems be able to predict the flow of neo reactionary politics

Look at what we've become
This is the Stasi 2.0, but hey, since the general opinion starts to swing, they're gonna be real fucking busy

literally every nation but the USA does

I seriously don't know. I've seen people post worse things than i say on Sup Forums on (((you)))tube and in the comment sections of newspapers.

They simply don't have enough resources to go after everyone that posted something bad about the fugees once, i guess. So i think we can only hope we get lucky.

Just rest assured that the fact that the police can kick in your door and ruin your life anytime they want for some trivial reason isn't a sure sign of living in a fascist state :^)

>but to have their various online systems be able to predict the flow of neo reactionary politics

Yup, they are using us to predict how more traditional outlets will react. It was amusing during the US election to watch talking points develop on Sup Forums then see them deployed 24/48 hours later. I don't know if people were using what we were saying or if it was just parallel development but weaponed autism is too powerful to ignore

>This is the Stasi 2.0
Just more efficient and more intrusive

Merkel brings back the Stassi

Damn those stars and stripes feel good wrapped around my body! Who else /comfy/ as fuck while Europe dies?

Can we pay you in migrants?

Of course they can't go after everyone.
But it's such a shitty feeling that you can get your door bashed in, your stuff stolen, probably losign your job for doing stuff you think is actually not wrong.

But would you ever have thought 10 years ago that there would be a time (now) the police can kick in your door for posting online that you do not want millions of "refugees" in your country?

>Europe

You have it too well. Things are too good for you to do anything meaningful to change your fate. Why else would you keep electing a Communist childless bitch?

Just because we will be the last country to fall, as the jews need to keep us propped up until their mission is complete and they are ready to crown isreal as the head state of their one world government, does not make me comfortable.

If that's the case, I would die in the war of resistance anyway so it won't bother me. I'll enjoy freedom while I have it rather than sit and worry about when they'll TRY and take it away.

Everyone who doesn't agree with the official agenda has to live in a constant state of fear. How convenient, huh?

We need to take Europe immediately

Guys, a nigger hate thread that was posting red-pilled vids of blacks attacking whites just got "pruned or deleted."

I'd make a new thread, but I'll probably get banned so I'm going to just try to mention it in other threads.

Sup Forums is getting taken over, guys. Wtf.

It's not like your pathetic country could stop an invasion anyway.

>mfw the only war the French won was their own revolution

do you think states like Iceland, Poland or Japan will be able to resist?

Your country has been fucked up for centuries. Germans are historically trouble makers. Your leaders are thoroughbred psychopaths.

There's no hope for you and your people. Germans are by nature self destructive and your thought police is only a symptom to a far greater problem

i thik you mix things up. your ancestors were kicked out of europe because they were trouble makers. then you imported a whole race of trouble makers.

You realize it's America that is forcing every nation to swallow multiculturalism, right?

We are literally the ones destroying the entire world, slowly niggerfying 90% of the world's population.

Someone or something needs to destroy America so that nation's can act like actual sovereign nations again. It needs to happen before it's too late.

You don't have a free-speech problem, you have a judlein problem, and if you get rid of the judleins the rest of Germany's problems will fix themselves.

fake news

>You realize it's America that is forcing every nation to swallow multiculturalism, right?
Oh yeah it's totally our fault europe doesn't close it's fucking borders even though we do
fuck off you self loathing cuckold.

they have this long

i dont think the free speech thing in the usa is not in a good condition at the moment. when you speak up in public against jews, negroes, mexs, muslims, gays you will be killed, at least socially.

>but the USA
the CIA does a good job cleaning up the goyim trash

Current (((American))) policies only exist to further the goals of its masters. The problem is not the United States but the parasites that currently infect her.

What I fear is that the natural immune reaction that should remove the pests was channeled into Trump. Instead of the man who is necessary we got someone who is a greedy buffoon and puppet of Israel.

>Someone or something needs to destroy America
I'd like to see the japs take another shot at it

on the 1% chance you are not a concern shill, Trump is clearly not greedy. This is post-game to him

I've had captcha never load all the way on quite a few threads already.
It's usually like this during the day when the compromised cucked mods are still awake. You need to wait for real nigga hours to post a nigger hate thread.

Open border policies are there to appease the United States. Believe me, with the US gone, I anticipate nations like Germany to do a complete 180 on their immigrant policies and the rest of Europe to follow suit. It is reprimanding from daddy US that forces them to continue the virtue signaling self-suicide.

USA needs to go before the whole world gets niggered.

which of your presidents were not a puppet of israel? asking for a friend.

Nothing will change the USA's course now. They are niggering the entire world and it won't stop.

Please nuke the USA.

it's a scare tactic mainly. they get you to censor yourself out of fear. i would suggest taking measures.

old but useful
billstclair.com/matrix/index.html

It needs to be a concerted effort among many nations.

Destroy the USA and you will save the world from niggers. I guarantee it.

greedy in the sense that is he may be concerned more with his own personal wealth rather than the country and its people. I know he talks a good game but I see less Bannon and more kikes.

He may mean well in his heart but I think he is being handled and the GOP is not doing him any favors.

>Open border policies are there to appease the United States.
lmao you are out of your fucking mind
>It is reprimanding from daddy US that forces them to continue the virtue signaling self-suicide.
do you have a single fact to back any of this up other than making excuses for europeans being massive fucking cuckolds?
explain how we continue to have firearms and free speech while these worthless ingrates have neither.

how does the EU justifies thought policing? when did it start happening and why no one said anything about it

You would probably have to name one before WW2. After Hitler came to power and the degenerateness fled to the US they took up residence in our Universities and other places of importance.

if you believe the retard in this thread he thinks it's america
if you actually know your history you would know it's communism

It's too late, the ideological victory has already been won by the jews. Europe is fucked.

They even hired an ex-Stasi Jewess for the job. Google Anette Kahane.

you fucked yourselves when you chose to accept communism

youtube.com/watch?v=XE0YcSI1KHY

He is right though.

Article 139 of our unvotes (((Constitution))) states that the occupying forces can stell censor our media ans infringe upon on the few rights we have left as long as it serves denazification and antimilitarist purposes.

does the thought of your great grandfather suffering a miserable death in some torture camp make you happy?

Oh did Heiko's law get passed?

Yurope is literally 1984 irl.

The US government is actively trying to take away your guns. USA does not have free speech. You will easily get fired from many places for having right wing ideas. It is not socially acceptable to be a right-wing Christian conservative in every day life.

>lmao you are out of your fucking mind

No, trust me. The reason why Germany is going so hard on open-border policies is literally to appease the US. This is the same thing with every other white nation.

Take USA off the map, and Germany will do a 180 on multiculturalism and save itself. It needs to happen before it's too late.

The best thing that you can do is redpill as many people as fast as possible.

I mean, get publicly arrested and run from the law kind of redpilling.

German user, listen to me. They can only do this because nobody is fighting back.

Redpill EVERYONE you know, even if you have to be rude and annoying to do it.

Also to other anons, if you want to fuck with the AI info gathering from the chapcha, just skip everything till you get to one you have to get correct. It'll get so much garbage data it'll collapse.

America forced Communism on Europe. If we'd fought the USSR instead of Germany we'd be fine.

Refugees and immigrants are great for an economy. People are just tribal and look for any reason to hold bias against them.

Your understanding of history and politics is Breitbart-tier.
Red coated blue pill

So fucking true

WW3 started by Merkel's Germany when?

well we are not occupying you anymore, so what the fuck is your excuse?
funny you post this when 80% of the US supported Brexit and Obongo was heavily criticized for interfering

Einen verhaften, hunderte erziehen. Klassische taktik.

>post yfw germany is going to start WWIII and USA and Russia are going to fucking obliterating them again

>t. david brock shill

It's not over.

The United States is the strong arm of the Jews that they use to stranglehold other nations.

Destroy the US and the idea of sovereign nations will begin to blossom again.

So you're gonna fight when you're down from 54% white (now) to 20%?

nice

i've noticed how americans always post stuff that's slightly more excessive than others here - i understand their fearlessness better now

The more this kind of stuff happens the more I believe that killing every single person involved in thought policing is necessary. It's by no means what I want to happen but once the government has this much power the only way to take it back is through violence. There's a reason why guns are so restricted here in Europe.

even the family of commies are ashamed by them

I bet they threaten the slavic bloc contries, the oligarchs are hungry!

>You will easily get fired from many places for having right wing ideas. It is not socially acceptable to be a right-wing Christian conservative in every day life.

Freedom of speech only means the government can fuck you over for your words. It does not mean you are free from the consequence of your speech when other people decide to shun you for your opinions.

That is the way it has always been and its why I don't go ranting about the JQ to strangers.

>USA does not have free speech. You will easily get fired from many places for having right wing ideas.
you are a genuine fucking retard. The whole point of free speech is that the government can't arrest you for wrongthink, not that a business can't fire you.
Legit child confirmed.
>America forced Communism on Europe. If we'd fought the USSR instead of Germany we'd be fine.
t. country that declared war on Germany
funny you say this considering we did nothing but fight communism after the war that you retarded Europeans dragged us into.
Reminder that Germany declared war on the USA not the other way around. (no supplying your limey asses is not an act of war)

Nixon

when people talk about the US they're talking about the people who have actually been running the country and foreign policy for the last 2+ decades i.e. wall street and the obama/bush regimes. the american public has no say on foreign policy so it's irrelevant who they support in europe