Teacher fuck

This married teacher supposedly raped a 16-year old boy. Do you buy it?

If it was consensual should it have been legal?

nypost.com/2017/06/21/married-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-teen-student/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE
youtu.be/-20BNg9s9Iw?t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

If it was consensual and 16 is the age of consent wherever they lived then it would be consensual. If not then it would be illegal.

Nice

I can see the filth in her eyes.

It's not rape u stupid shit posting faggot. It's even in the fucking title of the article. Pol is dead and people like (you) are the reason. When a female teacher fucks a horny male teen subordinate, they get the legal equivalent of a slap on the wrist (compared to actual rape)

Please kill yourself after restarting this thread on bant

>tfw you missed out on teacher fucking
Never had an attractive teacher as a high schooler.

Nice!

The line of age of consent has to be drawn somewhere.

>tfw never got to screw my 9th grade English teacher who was 23 at the time

Why even live?

Fucking lucky little faggot.

I'm

She does look very naughty.

We need laws to stop women from being prosecuted. It's actually the men that prey on these teachers it was proven in advice article.

No male victim of statutory rape which resulted in a pregnancy has ever successfully gotten out of eventually having to pay child support in the United States.

It's not rape, but it is adultery

I don't have a problem with the age thing. It's more that she was in a position of authority over a student, and conceivably took advantage of that.

Consensual or not, what it certainly is, is adultery. Per Leviticus, they should both be put to death.

Meant a vice article that proved these men prey on thethat r teachers like the sick fucks they are.

We need laws to stop prosecutions of women for rape since it's a sex crime and sexual crimes are for men.

All women are capable of doing this. It happens all the time. Do you still want to get married, goy?

You too eh? Mine was 24 and cute as hell.

Is there even any hope in dating anymore? Do all women cheat? I've always wanted to have a girlfriend, wife, and children, but it seems that LITERALLY 100% of women cheat. Could someone prove me wrong?

Why are you spamming this story

There were eight threads about this non-story yesterday and OP is offering nothing new, he's just soliciting replies, which is not allowed. Contribute something. Don't just harvest (you)s from newfags.
Down the catalog one user proved that gun ownership has a negative correlation to crime and there's a thread calling for friendly attention to the Sussex Police, who arrested a guy for an internet comment.
Sage or report spam.

NOICE

white american women fucking underage niggers again, what's going on in America?

best nice on youtube, hands down

I can see the want to in her eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE

niceee

if she doesnt get jaoiled for 17 years like a man

then it's time for men all over the country to funyally unite

and form extrajudicary courts

tnd take justice n to their own hands

for otherwise there will never ( ever ) be justice for men (!)

Do you not understand how the law defines statutory rape?

I'm sick of the legal system interfering with these relationships. They're valuable to the kid's self esteem.

What is the mental health of a child going to be like when the only response from adults to their body is aversion and horror?

The article said the bitch sodomized the poor boy! Sodomy!

He'll be traumatized forever!

>Could someone prove me wrong?
Can't, unfortunately. It's the ultimate red pill.

She is goood fuck
Dad would also

Nice

Noice.

If everyone had a teacher like this, you all wouldn't be at risk for dying as virgins.

fuuuck man. the only pussy I got in hs was emo chicks with daddy issues. pic related. Wish I had this hotty as a teacher.

Nice

Man, who'd marry such a whore?
This would make her career as a teacher go swirling down the drain and the only thing that would save her is feminism.

Nice

i see their mugshots (not just teacher rapists), the ones that make the """media""", and think that they lie about the offense for said mugshot. like this chick probably got found with 2 ounces of marijuana or was in a drug bust trying to sell a pound of marijuana

WAIT.
STOP THE PRESSES
Isn't the age of consent in Kentucky 16?
I mean... if you aren't related.

>Emo chicks with daddy issues
Are you me? I had a couple black chicks after me too for some reason.

I kinda miss it. Now the only women interested in me are complete uggos/fatties.

I fucked my 30 year old math teacher when I was in the 11th grade, shit was awesome.

These stories bum the fuck out of me. Lucky kid.

>>An indictment charges Jarvis with sodomizing the victim in May 2016 and having sex with him a month later
>sodomising
>sex a month later

So she shoved a ruler up his arse one day after class, hung the cunt out to dry for a month then gave him a root?

NICE

DOUBLE STANDARD

NICE

They don't cheat if you treat them like shit and constantly make them insecure. You also have to date a girl who is about one number below you on the attractiveness scale. Do that and they'll pretty much worship the ground you walk on.

>Do you buy it?
of course not, clearly the high school student raped her and should arrested

it was consensual and the age of consent is 16. Sleeping with your students however... thats rape

fuckin lucky kid

It's not consensual for teachers.

At least there was a point in your life girls wanted you. Shit I'd happily take the uggos/fatties. Goddam I'm going to die alone.

It's illegal because sure, you can argue that it's a minor or whatever but thats not the only reason.

Shes a teacher, she has a position of authority

I believe there are laws in a few states that "revoke" your right to consent as the student, with a teacher. It might only be if your under a certain age I believe

>If it was consensual should it have been legal?

Here's the red pill that a lot of people won't accept. Men and women are different.

There are 2 reasons it should be legal and kept illegal for girls/men.

The brain doesn't fully develop (mature) till 25 years old. If you asked a 25 year old girl if she regretted banging her 30 year old teacher when she was 16, she would most likely say yes.

Ask a 25 year old dude if he regretted banging a milf teacher at 16, and he would give you a high five and say hell no, that was awesome as fuck.

2nd reason solely comes down to women can get pregnant. A girls life would be messed up at that age. But a young male won't because the older woman isn't going to say anything.

That all being said, I wish I could have smashed one of my teachers.

I was molested by a teacher. It sucked and was not hot. I associated it with punishment and for years afterwards I shook uncontrollably when someone touched me below the waist.

I can have sex now but it took a long time and I'll still occasionally have flash backs during or nightmares after. I had zero sex drive for many years and then became overly sexual. Just blows chunks man.

It was not rad. Sex therapy is good

Man I wish I was raped by my cutie teachers

Can you blame your women Tbh they need a real man's dick not your shrimpfs

fpbp

etc
>cheering for a degenerate mudshark
just kys

Nice

>An indictment charges Jarvis with sodomizing the victim in May 2016
wut? he closeted gay?

>implying women can rape
rape requires POWER and PRIVELEGE, only WHITE STRAIGHT CIS MALES have this.
CHECK
H
E
C
K
your privelege cis-scum

/end triggerwarning

Faggot

That's nothing, man. I remember mine was a 27 old with a fat ass. I thought she was a student so I came from behind and said "When you gonna give me some of that pussy" She turned around and to my shock, she did not look like teen and said for to meet her at the end of day in her class.....

One you'll appreciate m9

Only Chads get the teachers.

Same thing happened with macron.

Nice

What a pussy you must be to be able to dick down a woman without crying about it

boys think this shit is awesome right up until they're about 35 and it hits them some broad ruined their life

Nah that isn't necessarily the case. Especially since these thinks are risky the female teacher will usually choose isolated / lonely students and use them for validation. Then tell you that you are lucky to be getting this attention and most women your age wouldn't fuck you at all. The sex would be fine if it wasn't permanently destroying your sense of self in the process

user, need more pics of hot teacher.

it says her betacuck husband was holding hands with her in court.

Kenshiro's got nothing on that.

Top fucking kek what an absolute cuck

It's not like I cried about it, most of it's beyond my control. My complete shut down of sex drive or hypersexualization / physical repulsion at sex acts.

I'd much rather have stayed a virgin until college and then had good sex instead of trying to repair my broken libido for years while girlfriend after girlfriend asked me to "man up"

any boy that fucked a hot teacher will automatically enter the top 10 of Chad rankings at school so self esteem will be just fine

maybe you're gay

Nice

I have a question guys. It says in the article she sodomized him. How did that sick bitch do that? With a strapon?

amerifat cucks can't fuck right anymore, their whores need teen dong now haha

In America that means anything other than vaginal intercourse. Most likely means blowjob

Nice

Sodomy is technically any sex act that's not intended for procreation. A blowjob is sodomy.

Not true at all. She threatens to tell people you raped her and they'd believe her cause she's attractive and you're not. The other kids already don't respect you.

Not gay, doing fine now. Just took fucking forever to be able to have normal sex again and still occasionally have issues / nightmares

What a loser

You can't rape the willing.

sounds like you're just not trying hard enough

Teachers shouldn't be fucking their students.

Yeah, life absolutely sucked for me and I tried to kill myself twice. I'm alive now though bitch.

You can manipulate an underage male into thinking they deserve to be raped.

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

>If it was consensual should it have been legal?
>adultery/infidelity is okay
Are you really an mudslime?

It's just adultery

youtu.be/-20BNg9s9Iw?t=1m17s

I got lucky and found a chunky Cambodian girl. Really nice, bachelors degree, 3 yrs older. Now shes losing weight and we both have full time jobs making 30k and 40k. 4 yr anniversary next month. Gonna propose soon. But man for a while after the pic related chick cheated on me I was an utter mess. Even fucked a weirdo with reactive attachment disorder for a little while as a rebound. was single for like 2 yrs after that. joined a non hazing community service frat. she was in the sister program and now here I am.

HNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
There have been a lot of teachers caught fuckin students lately but this is easily the hottest one yet. THAT SMIRK

She also looks far better here without makeup than in her other pics

>sex outside of marriage
>legal

absolutely heretical

So just because a girl is more likely to "feel regret" it shouldn't be the same? Every girl says they "regret" everyone they banged. It's just in their nature.

Also, I agree, but your logic is complete shit.