Why are Jews not allowed to be conservative?

I think she over-reacted to Spencer's comments but I still think she reserves the right to be a spergy idiot and wear Kek flags if she wants to.

archive.is/VIgvr

“Oh, this is like an identitarian group. I’m not totally familiar, but I know they believe in preserving white European culture; there is nothing wrong with that, and they are nationalist,” she said.
“And I’m a nationalist; a lot of the people here are probably nationalists, because we respect our country, we want to preserve our country, and we don’t want our American patriotism, our Americanism in general, our heritage in general, to be overridden by migrants who refuse to assimilate.”

I canceled my speech at the Free speech rally in DC next weekend because I will not share a stage with the keynote speaker @RichardBSpencer
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) June 17, 2017

They will now host a competing event called the Rally Against Political Violence, but in front of the White House. Both sides have faced criticism for dividing the far right, but for now preparations for the competing rallies are still in full swing.

“I don’t want to share a platform with people who want to put me in a gas chamber,” Loomer added on Thursday. “I support Richard Spencer’s right to say what he wants. He can be nasty about Jewish people, he has a right to free speech, but I don’t want to be a part of that. I support Donald Trump. Just because I don’t want to stand on stage with Richard Spencer or Baked Alaska doesn’t make me any less conservative.”

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2016/12/29/us-israel-relations-hit-rock-bottom-after-8-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI
liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1470346832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that nose

Jews arent right or left.
They play both sides for shekels.
Jews are loyal only to Israel.

Shes a conservative civic nationalist jew who doesn't want to hang around Spenther, a closet faggot who wants to see her stripped of her citizenship and killer or deported. Can't blame her.

>Jews are one person

There are definitely Jews that inhibit all the same beliefs as western marxist leftists, pro-Palestinian protests and marches happen in Israel all the time

both...sides.

She doesn't sound civnash from her quotes -- or if she is, civnash with a dose of anti-muslim. Still a dumb bitch who can't handle jokes, of course.

I want to see her feet.

thestar.com/news/world/2016/12/29/us-israel-relations-hit-rock-bottom-after-8-years.html

They're not doing a very good job

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL JIDF!!!11!!!

I don't see anything wrong with what Laura did in that picture.

israel wants to move away from the U.S.
they even want to stop receiving our funding.
America has made Israel so prosperous they dont need us any more. You know what that means right?

>pic related

Bullshit unsourced quote.

bump

They live conservative and vote left wing

youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI

Through oral tradition they create social conditions that promotes their tribal group above all others while suppressing every other group identity in constant mockery or slander.

Basically they hold loyalties to none but themselves. Look a Ben Shapiro, "Conservative" Jew, advocates nationalistic ideas for Israel but stands against some of the very same policies to the US. It's just how they are, they are raised to think this way through their oral tradition, and I can accept that. But that also means I want separation from them, for if they mix into a group they will always attempt to subvert it to their own favor.

That's (obviously) not his voice. This is a made-up quote for stormfags, like so many.

>unsourced claim!
ok heres the source
>fake!

i accept your defeat.

liveleak.com/view?i=ee7_1470346832

> "by Gil Steilauf"

no further questions, your honor

She is hot as hell.

it has not much to do with the picture and more with her getting baked alaska banned over the gas laura tweet

why should jews be in america?

america is supposed to be a white european christian nation

what is this girls religion?

Anyone can play a robot audio recording of a made-up quote. I think if he actually said that he would have commented on the ensuing scandal while alive or there would be sources other than White nationalist publications.

She's a discount Lauren Southern in every way.

Look at some of Lauren Southerns old videos. Laura Loomer is doing the same thing.

I didn't see people calling out her when she did it.

>implying Jews don't see race
>low hanging fruit insult against Richard Spender
Chachacha, good one Chaim!